• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DragonEmperor23

I don't think they will fight only dragons, there will also be some bad wizards in the mix too i'm guessing.

What do you guys think when august said this, do you think it was a forshadowing or just him praising god serena.
Dragon gods
Forshadowing or just prasing?.

August is one of the most knowledgeable person about magic we've seen in the verse. I don't think he would make up a term like Dragon Gods. Imagine if the reason Acno killed Serena first was because he was pissed at the Dragon Gods and wanted to kill the dude they liked.

true, he was pretty cocky. He might have pulled a "I'm pretty strong so I don't need to train to get any stronger" thing like Frieza before his death.

yeah thats most likely what it was..you'd wonder how did he ever work under Zerf lol if he thought he was that strong because of the Dragon Gods.

I actually hate characters like that cause they only are used to hint at something bigger coming down the line and are just wasted potential

Yeah, sorta like if the cell saga never happened and everyone stopped training so Super Saiyan 2 and all the other new levels of power were never reached.

August was someone who traveled around the world and learned all kinds of magic and lost magic, he most have heard or even seen the dragon gods on his journys.

So i think this was hiro building up a future arc, and these dragon gods might be part of it.

The spoiler wasn't just the first chapter sadly, both the first and second chapter got leaked.

the other part is in the second chapter that got leaked.

This guy is called elefseria the dragon of law, pretty cool. But what if ankseram is actually the dragon of life and death, and he is one of the 5 dragon gods.

Hmmm, the fact that the 5 "dragon gods" are >= to Acno is pretty bonkers. I doubt this includes RoT Acno, probably just base Acno. Who is still > FT Verse.

Still, this is pretty hype. I hope we get some awesome feats from this sequel. Seeing Natsu's Half Dragon Form in the manga would be really dope as well.

Also I'm glad that this already feels like the old fairy tail I've always loved.

U know....i never thought i see the day where a girl ACTUALLY liked Natsu....just to now understand she aint gonna see him in a LONG time

EDIT: idk about u guys but she said that he saved her but never really finished her story so theres a chance that we MIGHT see her again

So when does these chapters pump out?

EDIT: i dont think this is canon since anotjer guys writes and draws while Hiro just looks over

+ Hiro isn't just "supervising" he's actually also writing the story.

So this is 100% canon. Hell, it's even called a "sequel".

BlackeJan said:
But isn't that how we did it w/ Boruto manga and anime?
no we accept the anime but the chunins exams is obviously not canon except for urashiki and toneri. Kishi supervises everything, same with this manga.

5 Dragons Stronger than Acnologia, well he might still be stronger with the ravines of Time, but frickin 5 more characters stronger than the character who needed everyone in the series to be defeated... 6-A to 5-C Fairy Tail, Here we come

yeah you probably right, but I can dream, I can definately see the verse maybe peaking at 6-A, they just set up a brand new challenge stronger than anything before, I can see 4 of the dragons being slightly weaker than Acnologia, and one stronger by a long shot, so hopefully we get great new feats

These 5 dragon might be many times stronger than acnologia, we also do not know what their abilities is gonna be. After all this a mission that 98 different people or groups have failed to finish, natsu and his group is the 99th heroes that are taken on this mission.

I think our main cast will travel to other continent to defeat each dragons, they have already left the continent of ishgar, and some of these continent are many times bigger than ishgar and if one of these dragons are said to be able to destroy these continents that bigger than ishgar wouldn't the power of the verse get even more powerful.

Someone also said these 5 dragons wil have high magic resistence like acnologia, but i'm not sure if this is 100% true so you can take that with a grain of salt.

By the way, what do you guys think of elefseria. Do you think he is a dragon slayer who has transformed into a dragon like irene or do you think he is a dragon that has learned transformation magic and can transform into a human.

Wait, is this going to be just a single arc or is it going to be something like Boruto? I thought Hiro moved on to a new project, never imagined FT would be getting a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back