• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

Also; Cana was just drunk this whole time? Like what? She traveled to an entirely different continent and nearly nuked a city all because she was drunk? Jeezus, the girl needs an intervention

Plus Laxus getting Kyria to fall for him is such a Laxus thing to do

Drunk Cana is awesome, Lucy is smart, Laxus is the ultimate chad. When I saw the raws I was like "He did ******* not". Happily proven wrong though. Now my remaining question is if he ignored getting debuffed or was just so strong it made no difference? The latter makes perfect sense but based on his words, it seems to be the former.

Kyria hypnosis didn't work on him prove that laxus resistance to illusion is now better compare to his battle of ft arcform

1997KD said:
Kyria hypnosis didn't work on him prove that laxus resistance to illusion is now better compare to his battle of ft arcform
Hypnosis weakness is awareness

Depending on things go, if we're allowed to scale the planet based off the curvature of the earth, we could have High 6-A Base Zeref and 5-C Fairy Heart Zeref

We could potentially have tier 5, very unlikely, but still it's a possibility

But that's probably not gonna happen, it would be cool though. What would be the revised value of the Phoenix calc?

There are 3 possible values, all of them are High 6-A, it just ranges from 183.24 Petatons, 1.6 Exatons, or 22.6 Exatons, only with the last value, can we have Tier 5 Characters

Holy crap! If we use the high end, Post-SBT Dragon Acno would be 90.4 Exatons!

Of course that is only a possibility.

The baseline for moon level is 29.6 Exatons.

So anyone on FH Zeref's level or above would be Moon level.

Edit: If the high end is accepted that is.

Base Zeref = 183.24 Petatons, 1.6 Exatons, or 22.6 Exatons

Fairy Heart Zeref = 366.48 Petatons, 3.2 Exatons, or 45.2 Exatons

Dragon Acnologia (SBT) = 732.96 Petatons, 6.4 Exatons, or 90.4 Exatons

This is the future of the God Tiers, one of these options

If that is the case, then I will have to go with Mid End, Moon level is impossible for the verse.

CNBA3 said:
If that is the case, then I will have to go with Mid End, Moon level is impossible for the verse.
It depends on if we can calc the planet's size and if we use the curvature of the planet, it's based on an multiplier and only scales to God Tiers, it's veyr unlikely tho

because even there was a pssoble Moon level feat back in the Galuna Island arc, but it is stated that there is not a wizard alive that can pull it off.

That's not true, they didn't even know about Fairy Heart Zeref or Acnologia tho, which are the God Tiers who would scale, also Galuna Island arc was way earlier and being Moon level doesn't mean you have to be able to destroy the moon

Also let's not talk about this until the Planet thing is settled

Selene is the Moon Dragon who has the Power of the Stars, that sounds like Tier 5 potentially

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Base Zeref = 183.24 Petatons, 1.6 Exatons, or 22.6 Exatons

Fairy Heart Zeref = 366.48 Petatons, 3.2 Exatons, or 45.2 Exatons

Dragon Acnologia (SBT) = 732.96 Petatons, 6.4 Exatons, or 90.4 Exatons

This is the future of the God Tiers, one of these options
What would be the level of Deus Sema ? could reach 6-B and Relativist ?

That's only if we're allowed to calc Planet Size's otherrwise we lose Sub-Relativistic

Guys can this be use to calc Earthlands size

Code:
a shot of the FT world globe back on the tenrou arc

Not as detailed as it's a bit in the background https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0244-014.png

More detailed it has it's own panel on this one https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0244-015.png

Different angle of the globe https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0245-008.png

Maybe this will help or not

One more thing the anime version also has the gobe and it's much more detailed there and it looks the same so it might be useable as well.

If the anime has a better view then that might change things, because those three pages don't show Fiore from what I can see.

More Playable characters in the game, honestly I'm a little surprised at Ichiya and Kagura, also no Strauss Siblings yet, WTF

More Playable FT Characters

Ichiya

Oh God, oh yes, my prayers have been answered!! You know he's going to be in any team I form. There is a God and he is truly kind

Game just became a solid 10/10

Back