• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

Ok, we need to put the etherion calcs on pause. They aren't going well and they're likely to be getting ppl frustrated

The last one was a no go, so I went ahead with conventional methods, even @Antiv what okay with it

Good thing is, it's not about the Phoenix calc by itself. It'd just get affected by it, and not by much.

Just the Deus Sema that I'm aware of. The Large Mountain ratings and therefore the 100YQ scaling would be unfazed by this.

Etherion has a calc on High 6-B+.

Not like it'd matter if the numbers I thought are correct, the God Tier would be scaling much higher than that anyway.

But... would be that calc still be usable? It supports the idea of Fiore being 1/3 the planet, and the other two continents are much larger than it. Where's the ocean if that's the case?

I think it'll get revised as well.

here, where it is stated that MC used Etherion as a show of power, https://*********.net/manga/fairy-tail/i1628830/18

That doesn't mean much especially whenever no country in FT ever suddenly disappeared. That's clearly just an imagination of the power Etherion has,it's never been fired in the manga.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
That doesn't mean much especially whenever no country in FT ever suddenly disappeared. That's clearly just an imagination of the power Etherion has,it's never been fired in the manga.
where is the proof that it is imaginary, it has been stated that it is used as a show of power to ward off Alvarez

angsizing, and pixel measurement

Jeezus can this etherion matter end already? It's literally going nowhere and is proving to be more than irritating when it clogs up the entire thread.

There are far more prominent issues that need to be discussed atm; such as the calc that we have that uses a specific distance to calc the planets size being dismissed in its entirety because no one explicitly says "the planet is larger than earth" (irrespective of the fact that that's a dumb ass rule when u consider than most fictions that take place in an alternate setting would have no reason to make a comparison to irl earth since the plot has no relationship with earth in the first place)

I am already talking to calc members about the Etherion, as for the planet thing, there is no reason to assume any earth like/hospitable planets are of a different size compared to real Earth, unless we have evidence or measurements to give an accurate estimate of the size of planets

Chapter is out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/qHiAWixkdGY

Wow, Lucy is smart with that card thing, also glad to see Cana be relevant again, as for Laxus...

God, he's such as f*cking Badass, he stomps Kyria and makes her fricking fall for him, god he's awesome, he hasn't had a moment to shine in a while, glad to know Hiro still makes him strong as f*ck and one of the best characters in the series, seriously, I didn't think he'd be the one to fight Kyria, I like that Hiro is doing some fun combinations for the arc

On note I'd like to go just one month without a major Fairy Tail revision, man I'm getting a little stressed ƒÿ░

I think Fiore's area needs to be revised.

The dotted line would be Fiore's boundary. We can see it's shape from up close when Irene enchants Universe 1.

If we consider that as the boundary, Etherion's AP would enter the Continent Level.

And also why don't we consider the anime timeframe for Irene's Deus Zero as a high end? The anime time frame is 6 seconds

If I were y'all I would just sub to zacky San. They upload the chapters so early and it is Always my top recommended when it comes out. Sami anime is a little behind this time tho.

Wonder if Kyria is gunna betray her peers and become obsessed with Laxus. She might even free em. I always thought Kyria was Gunna use her power and it was gunna counter the effects of the white witch. But yea I hope she becomes obsessed

Back