• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

I, as a man of culture will have a Ichiya and a squad of girls

Ichiya, Lucy, Erza, and Juvia the ultimate harem

If it was possible to get the Trimens and Nichiya, I would squad them with our lord and savior, Ichiya Vandalay Goatobuki. Can't have him steam roll everything without his entourage/cheerleading squad.

It looks like some history YouTube channel, the video is about "Playing the Victim", Historical Revisionism (which I'm unfamiliar with) and Japan

Actually reading the description on the video it seems to suggest that Japan has committed heinous acts on par with the Nazis and suggests that they're "playing the victim"

So the dude may just not like Japan, and if his posts are on threads that are based on Japanese media we may have a problem

To divert the attention from all these revisions, I think we should redux some matchups now that the characters' stats have been drastically changed.

All these revisions are stressful... I just wish we could just go a month without a major CRT :(

well, it is not like you have to make revisions afterward for a CTR, it is for any sort of future CTRs that would come after this one

Honestly, I wish I could start my Youtube Channel, so i can make money for charity

I just wish this Planet Size thing would end, at this point I just wanna know if I can calc the Planet's Size or not, once I know that, I have to make new calcs based on the accepted sizes, so I just want stuff like that to be settled

Honestly, I wish I could start my Youtube Channel, so i can make money for charity and environmental organizations

Stop the obvious ad.

@Mitch

You should take a rest. The planet size discussion will take a few days, maybe a week to be solved. You gave your point and made yourself clear on your opinion, so I suggest you to take a step aside, relax and wait for the conclusion.

Whatever the result is, you'll have to redux the calcs, so don't stress yourself waiting for which one's going to be accepted.

Yeah, ok, that seems like a good idea, I have been working on Fairy Tail, NNT, Fire Emblem, Enen no Shoubotai, and Demon Slayer stuff, so I'm a little tired

My biggest fear with the Planet Size thing, is if we only use Earth Size, what if later in the series, someone says that a character can destroy all of Ishgar, that would mean that that he can destroy something larger than the Earth, because there's no other way to scale Ishgar

Hopefully that doesn't happen

I redid the Etherion Calc, because I noticed that the size of Fiore was messed up a bit, so now it's Continent level

Once again, same equation and same reasoning, it just slightly upgraded

Back