• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

Man, I need to catch up. I stopped following when the whole Erza Blade Dragon Slayer shit happened and meant to start back up...How is 100 year quest so far?

100 Year Quest is really good, no crazy friendship BS has happened so far, and the story seems interesting

Also lots of scaling clarification

Basically, it confirmed all the scaling we got from the Alavrez Arc, Laxus being above Erza and equal to Jellal, Natsu scales stronger slightly than Gajeel, gray is sh*t without Devil Slayer Powers

It's just been very easy scaling, no guess work has to be done

Yeah, since the God Dragons are comparable to Acnologia, we can get some good upgrades for the cast in the future if they legitimately fight them later down the line

100 years quest is really good but why are natsu and some others high 6A only for one feat when there are no other such consistent feats to back it up, for me I would say it's a outlier feat and none in FT is multi continental

Why would it be an outlier just cause there's no other feats on that level? The same could be said about the Low 6-B feat.

Because everyone who scales to it exist in a vacuum with the most destructive feats being below their BoS stuff. We obviously aren't scaling everyone below those so we go with the only thing we have which is High 6-A.

It scales only to God Tiers, there's no Anti-Feats, The Movie is Canon, The Phoneix is stated to be able to destroy the Surface, and the Zeref is specifically stated to be comparable in "Power" to the Phoenix

The only issue with High 6-A is people's disbelief and frustration that Fairy Tail can be High 6-A, also it ain't an Outlier, if Kirito can go from 8-C to 4-A, then this is nothing

So that's 5 Days since the Upgrades Happened 😂

Basically, the Low 6-B feat that the God tiers used to scale to comes from a character who is complete trash compared to them.

No, Kirito is Tier 8 then Tier 4 in the same "Game", tho technically the Underworld isn't a game, point is, with a powerup, in a second, he jumps from Tier 8 to Tier 4

@Demon

No one is gonna say anything about the calc. People are just gonna have to deal with the fact that FT has some good feats

Just noticed that Erza is on the left hand city. They all started on the right and wendy was the only one who flew so does that mean she ran all the way there? in just a few minutes?

I can accept ROT Acnologia, FH zeref and Savage flames(POF amplifued) Natsu at High 6A but their base being at like that of zeref and Acnologia that seems wanky.

Natsu should have Invisibility and Intangiblity in this profile, since no one other than Dragon Slayers can see him and he can move through solid objects as a ghost.

JohnCenaNation said:
Natsu should have Invisibility and Intangiblity in this profile, since no one other than Dragon Slayers can see him and he can move through solid objects as a ghost.
Crt is going on, we will apply the change later

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I can accept ROT Acnologia, FH zeref and Savage flames(POF amplifued) Natsu at High 6A but their base being at like that of zeref and Acnologia that seems wanky.
It didn't matter if you want to accept or not, thread was made, staff was agree and changes wae applied. Until some new info is release its not goung to change

While I agree wholeheartedly, I honestly don't think 2nd Gen have DF. The first time Cobra or Laxus used their DSM, the got scale like markings which would imply DF but its never called DF and every time after they never get the scale markings again.

Dang, I hope that later on in 100 year quest we get to see them use Dragon Force, cause while I think it's a possibility that 2nd gen might not have DF, I won't 100 percent believe that as concrete until it's explained that they can't. Cause let's be honest, Dragon Force Laxus would be the strongest high tier in Fairy Tail, possibly on the cusp of God Tier.

Actually are Dragon Irene and August considered High tiers? Or are they in a tier of they're own?

Technically they'd be Top Tier on a tier of their own. They are the only Low 6-Bs in verse (sans PoF Erza).

Does it bother anyone that Laxus doesn't use DF anymore? doesntnit also bother anyone that ONLY Wendy can activate DF At will even though she's a 1st generation?

We technically don't know if Gajeel can't use Dragon Force at will, Natsu, Wendy, Sting, and Rogue can, so it stands to reason he should be able to as well

But Natsu can activate his at will. It gets used multiple times in the final arc without him eating external sources, we just dont see it get used much since he has LFDM and FDKM to use as well. Former is cool and all but not as good as DF while the 2nd is better. What is actually annoying is that Gajeel doesn't use his more often. I doubt he can even use it at will which pisses me off when his looks the better than the rest combined.

The spriggan arc confuses me. Because like they try to make it seem like they were on a completely different level than the fairy tail guild but in the end they weren't even stronger minus larcade, august, and Irene. Like I never understand why they are always like "this magic power! Unbelievable!"

• beats said person* like I don't get it. Do you not have high magic Power yourself? Why does the enemy rarely say that to any of fairy tail members, instead they see them as small fry, and then they get beat. I don't see ajeel shaking in his boots to fairy tail members or Brandish. Yet it's the opposite. Why do they do that?
See they didn't do it with Kyria, madmole, and skullion raider. Iirc erza says Kyria is strong and I think natsu did as well. Which is better than giving the false impression you are far weaker than the person you are up against by being in awe by their magic power. Like base Dimaria is not even stronger than Kagura. Yet her magic power made her lose grip on reality. If the enemy is stronger, do it. If they are weaker than you, comparable or slightly stronger please stop doing that.

Like they really tried to make it seem like ajeel was far superior to the entirety of fairy tail when he can get one shotted. That arc was trash tbh. It had me thinking omg! Brandish And ajeel Are on a different level. I was like damn they are in trouble. Oh, they are strong as the members of fairy tail 😂😂😂😂 all because of the magic power hype bs. They don't seen to be doing it in 100. Which is good.

Ajeel didn't get one-shotted tho, basically, the more magic power you have, the stronger you can become.

Back