• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 6

Since the hype of these dragons are being taken in the literal since, i wanna go on a guess here and say that the moon dragon is literally gonna have the power of the stars...

@Blackejan raws are out on Tuesday I believe

@Ovrhide doubtful, but I can only imagine the scaling issues that would happen if that ever managed to be true.

Lucy uses 88 star power, definitely SS+

i just want moon dragon to live it hype, not asking for star tier, a planet tier feat is enough

Sorry but exactly how is that applicable when all it's doing is entering the atmosphere? this to me doesn't make any sense tbh

The anime revealed that the meteor created an explosion by entering the atmosphere meaning that that burst of energy coming off the planet is an explosion, but take that as you will, I just want to get it evaluated before any meaningful discussion begins

This current CRT has convinced me that even if Natsu was stated by the manga to be stronger than Etherion and then performed a feat on the same level that was High 6-B, and there was irrefutable evidence that he scaled above Etherion, people would still claim that to be an Outlier and that Natsu is far weaker than High 6-B and doesn't scale to Etherion

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
This current CRT has convinced me that even if Natsu was stated by the manga to be stronger than Etherion in a new form and then performed a feat on the same level that was High 6-B, and there was irrefutable evidence that he scaled above Etherion, people would still claim that feat to be an Outlier and that something is wrong with the calc of the feat that resulted in High 6-B.
My version.

Though to be fair, my version of the second thing happens a lot. In general.

Author: desu sema>Sema

Some Ppl on crt be like *** author, we will use our scaling

I don't want to target other verse but it's basically Clorox guys who always do that smh.

Let see how they will use bleach anime timeframe once anime come out wait I forget bleach isn't coming back

Captain Torch said:
Probably one of my favourite covers tbh
I held remember any ft volune cover(except some) and i can easily says it's the best cover

You can't change my mind

AnonymousBlank said:
Dragon Slayer battle junkies?
I was actually thinking more along the lines of gingers being the true enemies of God. But I suppose being dragon slayer battle junkies also works.

Hmmm fair point, but either way those who go against Natsu are inadvertently going against Erza so my point is still accurate

Agreed. Now we just need the rest of Team Natsu to get PoF feats against the 5DG. Can't wait to see Happy one shot Ignia after Natsu gets thrashed by the garden snake.

Speaking of Happy, there as this short strip Mashima did of Happy soloing FT, only stopping from killing them all because he got bored Happy god tier confirmed?

Back