• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 6

To think these guys ran from Acno....how do they fight this guy?

Also human form through possibly a wood golem ? Or maybe he doesn't have one

Yoyco said:
Kil him with fire?lol

His size alone put him hunderds of times big then merc. Can't wait to see his roar, i wish it give the verse decent upgrade

1997KD said:
Yoyco said:
Kil him with fire?lol
His size alone put him hunderds of times big then merc. Can't wait to see his roar, i wish it gave the verse decent upgrade
Yeah, about Moon level oughta do it.

AstralKing7 said:
Feeel like Gray is the perfect opponent to fight him for some reason.
Well, Ice is super-effective on Grass, but so is Wind and Fire. So Wendy is as likely to be the perfect opponent to fight him as Gray is.

• Gray goes Full IDSM form and Freeze him with Absolute zero temp*

I wanna see natsu going barserk again

Don't know why you guys think anyone is a perfect opponent for any of these dragons conscidering they are at least acnologia level.

AstralKing7 said:
Wind is effect on plants and wood??
In Pokemon all the wind based attacks are Flying type, Pokemon based on Plants (a tree is a plant) are Grass-type and Flying, Ice, Fire, Poison and Bug-type are Super-Effective on Grass.

This isn't Pokemon battle, and don't forget there is a chance that he overcome his weakness like ignia

FuuHouHou said:
Has anyone ever calculated the size of that "Dragon"? It is huge.
We only see his half size When mashima says biggest dragon, he literally mean biggest dragon in world

I remember I calced Crocus to be around ~5 km a while back. Probably still have the calc somewhere, so will post it in a few days.

As for finding Aldron's size, I'd wait until we get a better panel of him, since in the current panel the city/hand is far closer to our perspective than he himself.

Wow, he's huge, what if he fires a huge roar that's the same size as he is, that might give us a good result

Jeez that dragon seem like 100+ km size a several mountains are just a small part of his right hand

Back