• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 6

DragonEmperor23 said:
Man, I'm curious to see how the next chapter is going to play out. If a fight broke out, that might gain the attention of Aldoron. It's also possible that Touka could mind manip Natsu into attacking Aldoron. Or Touka just might reveal her intentions and they turn out to not be as white and black(heh) as they seem.
NOPE!!!

I guess either its battle of ft part 2 or touka will control aldron like she did with merc, make aldron attack natsu and retreat

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm no math person, but if I understand the math above then there's an issue I feel. U say Draseel is just over 2000m, which would make the city about 2km in size yes? But the city has been described to be larger than Crocus the largest city in Fiore, Captain torch says he's calced Crocus to be almost 5km in sheer size.

Why not just wait for him to post his calcs on the Crocus' size and scale from that? Since we know Draseel is >\= Crocus?

As gray says the problem is jellal,laxus,mira and gajeel

And for matchup

• jellal vs erza
  • Mira vs lucy/wendy/juvia
  • Gajeel vs Gray
  • Laxus vs Natsu
Fodders will get one shotted

inb4 gildarts comes and solo ft guild

Orrrrrr....

Natsu vs Everyone

He just needs to use Dragon Force and then he wins...

Those four orbs getting destroyed will waist Aldoron's magic, way to convenient. Seems like they're for something else tbh

Hyped for FT v FT V2

This chapter pretty much confirmed that touka cant willingly white out the god dragons, but needs help. So we can probably scale her to a lower level than the dragon gods.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Interested to see how they deal with their guild and Aldoron's response to this.
I don't know about Aldoron but it looks like it's time to "Defeat Your Friends, To Save Your Friends".

Wendy's powers keep getting more and more powerful. Also hype for FT vs FT v2!

(Also a good chance for us to find out how FT members compare to each other, given that Alvarez was slightly unclear with that)

That time she nulls the power absorption, for freeing her guild members from touka control, she needs them in ko conditions.

And i think they will save their guild but failed to save aldron,which make aldron wm puppet and fight Natsu and his team

Lets not jinx it David. Next thing you know, Wendy is as useful against Natsu's tier as Sakura is against Naruto's or has some personality trait to nerf her abilities like Orihime.

They most likely will save everyone and prevent a fight with aldron. Without ignia around, there's no power boost to help fight against one of these dragons. And we still dont know their max power as we have yet to see one fight at 100%.

New theory

Touka's from Edolas and knows that Natsu, that's why she knows and loves him and is against magic, because there isn't magic in edolas

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
New theory

Touka's from Edolas and knows that Natsu, that's why she knows and loves him and is against magic, because there isn't magic in edolas
Though that would beg the question how can she (The White Mage I mean) use Magic if there's no Ethernano in Edolas? Even Mystogan had to use staves to fake it, unless she has a magic item on her that helps her do it.

Well, she has a tail, or something like that, remember, maybe she's an Exceed who was forced to come to Earthland after the Edolas Arc

Back