• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

For water dragon god he has-

Superhuman characteristic , magic, water manipulation, and resistance to water manipulation, can absorb water to power up, can cause tides as the side effect of his power, transmutation(can change living human to fish so they can live underwater), magic nullification(can dispel magic spell), magic resistance(as a dragon), transformation(can turn into a human and dragon form) enhance sense(all dragon have enhanced sense)

Why ft character didn't have Extrasensory Perception while threy qualify fir almost all point mention in the page?

1)they can detect ppl location based on their magic power(example zeref sense acnologia from miles away)

2)Hades detect that Mavis is still alive after sensing her magic(after Mavis and zeref incident)

3)nearly all character from natsu to lucy,mst gray and other shown the ability of sensing opponent power from their magic(like the incident with brandish)

The dragon should have Large Size. Type 0 or 1, idk.

Also I was wondering how the dragon slayers are going to be scaled? Since they're listed as having limited durability negation against dragons, and have harmed higher tiered dragons before as a result of their special magic.

If Natsu Survives a direct Attack from a Dragon God and matches attacks with them, then they scale, if it's explicitly stated that he's only keeping up with one because he's a Dragon Slayer that's a different story

Burning Full Fingers said:
The dragon should have Large Size. Type 0 or 1, idk.

Also I was wondering how the dragon slayers are going to be scaled? Since they're listed as having limited durability negation against dragons, and have harmed higher tiered dragons before as a result of their special magic.
They can harm them regardless dragons scale defence which give them resistance to magic, but they still need a high ap attack to actually hurt a dragon(as shown in gmg arc) otherwise their is no difference between normal mages and dragon slayer

1997KD said:
Why ft character didn't have Extrasensory Perception while they qualify for almost all point mention in the page?

1)they can detect ppl location based on their magic power(example zeref sense acnologia from miles away)

2)Hades detect that Mavis is still alive after sensing her magic(after Mavis and zeref incident)

3)nearly all character from Natsu to lucy,mst gray and other shown the ability to sense opponent power from their magic(like the incident with brandish)
Then if someone has time can they make s crt on it

DragonEmperor23 said:
I really hope that them being called Dragon Gods has something more special to it than just them being strong dragons.
Admit it, you just want them to have Conceptual Manipulation so that FT becomes even more OP ovo

TriforcePower1 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
I really hope that them being called Dragon Gods has something more special to it than just them being strong dragons.
Admit it, you just want them to have Conceptual Manipulation so that FT becomes even more OP ovo
Hey, I would be perfectly fine with more interesting lore and power system explanations.

Not gonna complain if it does happen ovo

I know it means nothing for scaling, but in the English Dub of the anime, they say Fairy Heart can fire an infinite number of Etherions at once, and Wipe out all the countries on Ishgar at once... if only that was in the manga

Writer give use a 2-C statement but everyone wants to use a high 6-A statement -_-

Bte ib dub mavis says it can destroy all country but she never sai all country of ishgar, i guess mavis refer to all country of ft earth.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Once they were stated to just be "comparable to acnologia", you know theres not much they can do with them. Not that acnologia wasnt OP mind you.

August ars magic yield high 6-B calc, should fh zeref or rot acnologia should scale to him cause they are way above than him?

It's look like they are sleeping, touka says ft was black and she purifies it to white(no racists reference pls)

So she absorbs everyone magic?

Is she yhwach of ft?

Will natsu able to defeat wdg?

Find out it on the next episode fo dbz

Back