• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

When she was doing it to Jellal, he collapsed from the weakness. FT isn't asleep so much as they are unconscious due to having their power stolen.

AnonymousBlank said:
When she was doing it to Jellal, he collapsed from the weakness. FT isn't asleep so much as they are unconscious due to having their power stolen.
Yeah, i guesd she tell how she now zeref or if she fight him or acnologia in past maybe it give acno or zeref some more hax or resistance

I wanna know if he only lifted the water nearby or far more. Here is to hoping we get another panel showing all of it in the air far away from the fight.

Yeah, I hope there's another shot of it from the next chapter. I'm hopeful there will be, since I don't think they would say he's picking up a sea and that the ocean is disappearing if it was just enough to cover the city.

Shabaz88 said:
Im going with he lifted everything between Isghar and his Continent uwu
Inb4 outlier, and i found some nnt peep are still made cause mel didn't broke merlin time stop and wdg do a better feat then tarmiel lol

Wdg while holding back can create tides big enough to submerge whole port deeply, and his status as a wdg + touka increasing his power to max, i don't think saying he can left whole ocean is a wank

OMG, Touka just fodderized the entire Guild plus Jellal, christ along with Dragon Eaters, Mercuphobia and 4 other dragon gods, we're dealing with a lot of real threats here

It's probably not a good idea to mention NNT and feats being better. That'll lead to flame wars if a hardcore NNT sees a comment like that. Also it's pretty petty to rub that in.

The KE for the ocean feat is gonna be ******* ridiculous though. Like it might actually be so high that it'll be useless and become an outlier. I can see High 6-A being a thing but if it's tier 5 I'd say it's an outlier.

Or watch this be one of those feats that seem impressive but ends up being like 7-A lol. It be like that sometime.

If it would result in 5-C(really doubt it though), I doubt it would be an outlier tbh, since there is a big possibility that they are quite above Etherion, which is High 6-B. We decided to go with the "possibly High 6-B", but it doesn't deny the possiblity of that scaling.

Not to mention that we already had huge feats such as August's suicide attack and Irene's "Universe One", and the Dragon Gods should be quite above that.

@Shabaz

I'll look into the feat a bit later, after I actually read the new chapter. Also there's a big possibility that we will need to wait until the next chapter to find out how much area of water he actually lifted.

@Rin

It honestly depends on the feat itself. Feats from God Tiers are rarely outliers, and there are far bigger jumps for various characters than from country to moon level.

But once again, this will be up to debate whenever the feat is calced.

In a certain image, you can see he lifted water to the horizon at the very least, so yeah, he lifted a lot of water, so that's a strong KE feat, how strong is unknown tho

Hopefully the feat will just be High 6-B, and we can scale characters to that, and it would make things far easier

Don't forget we actually don't have any tier of acnologia or zeref, if he replaces possibly high 6-B to the unknown, no one going to have a problem with it. We know series has the potential to go above continental easily, again it's not going be a outlier cause it's like an amp wdg, unless future feat discredit it

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
The difference between Country level to moon level is absolutely massive. It's an outlier for it to be moon level whenever none of the fests come close.
Why, the God tiers don't have any feats.

My only problem is that if he isn't holding back, this is one hell of a jump for Team Natsu and puts them all in the same tier as Acno ........ the likes of Wendy, Gray and Lucy being at that level just doesn't sit right with me.

I mean, we don't know how the fight ends. Right now the Dragon took direct attacks from all them with enchanted dragon slaying magic and wasn't even scratched.

I wish if Natsu somehow able to access acnologia power (since he killed him) and enter dragon king mode

Back