• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

It's not strange if Natsu reaches the level of the Dragon Gods with DF or a new powerup. The problem is his team. There are still a few other Dragon Gods to fight after this; I hope they don't ruin this with multiple anti-feats.

I feel like starting off the God Dragon's power by showing us this is a good start. It lets us know these Dragons are nothing like any encountered before. Even Acnologia's most destructible looking feat was nuking Tenrou, but Mercuphobia is literally raising the ocean.

I can see Natsu on the level of the Dragon Gods for sure, but the rest of the team will a lot of consistency to get me to believe they scale

The chapter show again, Natsu shouldn´t be on same lvl as Acnologia, same goes for Zeref.

Looking how they all even can not scratch the water god dragon prove me right again, Acnologia was one or two league above them and should be the only one who is at least High T6B lvl.

The new feat from Mercuphobia is nice, I hope we can see in next chapter clear cut where we can use it for the calc.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Zeref being possibly High 6-B reasoning has nothing to do with Acnologia and Natsu killed Acnologia.
Yes the Human Acnologia after he get all power of the 7DS and when the whole other guilds stop him to move. It is clear that Dragon forms are way stronger then human forms. Which mean Dragon Acnologia has way greater Durability and Ap then the Human Acnologia. We see the different in the current chapter, as a human Mercuphobia wasn´t strong after all, as Dragon he right now tank every attack of Gray,Natsu,Erza,Wendy and Lucy even after Wendy powerup them with DS magic. As example Erza easily cut Dragon Irenen, here she didn´t even scratch the God Dragon.

Zeref has only infinity magic power, his Ap and durability didn´t get improved because of FH. You can clear the different between Zeref/Natsu and Dragon Acnologia. Both should get a downgrade to Low Country lvl(T6B low) and Acnologia should stay in T6B high.

Yeah, but Acnologia having the possibly High 6-B doesn't come from being really strong, it comes from him absorbing the Ravines of Time. That powered him up in both human and dragon forms.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah, but Acnologia having the possibly High 6-B doesn't come from being really strong, it comes from him absorbing the Ravines of Time. That powered him up in both human and dragon forms.
I know what you mean but the you can clear a gap between Dragon Acnologia and Zeref/Natsu. All three on same lvl didn´t fit at all, I would understand it if we scale Mercuphobia to T6B high with Acno because both seems equal. But Natsu and Zeref are league under Acnologia. That is the point what I try to explain^^

Natsu is in base mode here tho. We don't know how his attacks will fare if he uses fdkm or dreighan force

It's not uncommon for FT to go from sweating buckets in the presence of a powerful opponent to fighting competitively against them anyway.

@Chibi

Natsu scales to Acno because he one/two shot the guy.

Team Natsu failing to harm Mercuphobia is because they are High 7-A to 6-C rn while he is High 6-C minimum.

Acno is stil a dragon reardless of what form he takes, dragons have MR. Natsu had DS magic which bypasses a dragon's magic resist while the rest of the guilds didn't. Acno is not the evidence you wanna give that dragon form is far stronger than human form. Irene is a better choice but even she was easily dominating in human form and only got beat by PoF Erza with DS magic so there isn't even a discrepency in her feats to say dragon form is stronger. (Why do we not scale Irene to High 6-C even in base? Unlike Serena, she didn't immediately get blitzed/one shot and even traded attacks with Acno. Why is August above her again?)

Mercuphobia in human form was having his power restricted with no control over it. White Touka forcing him to go all out/berserk. Once again, they aren't harming him due to a huge tier difference nor are they hopped up on Feelings rn so your Erza comparison is simply false.

Downgrade them to a tier which has neither a calc nor scaling to justify it .... I don't even need to say why this is wrong.

Zeref scales from having the same power that made Acno High 6-B. Natsu scales from beating Acno. Any difference between them doesn't change that they all scale from the same thing.

Iirc August was stated to be the strongest amongst his peers. Plus he's pretty much Anti Magic, I honestly think he has the potential to take Zeref down or at least tie him him.

So Dark August (said to be the strongest Spriggan) > Dragon Irene (statement had knowledge of this form) > Base Irene (could fight and hold her own against pre-RoT Acno) >>> Base August (casualy stops attacks that would kill other Spriggans but is far below pre-RoT Acno) > other Spriggans (casually High 7-A at least)?

wasn't fdkm natsu swapping hands with serious zeref and dragon force which I have no doubt would have one shotted zeref and assuming all of them trained for a bit over the year I can see all of them especially being enchanted with ds magic be able to defeat the water god and plus the water god is at an elemental disadvantage, also were those magic concealment touka broke out of?

Only the Dragon Gods and Acnologia would scale to each other, if the Dragon Gods have a 6-A feat for instance, then only Acnologia's Dragon Forms would scale to that, Natsu, Zeref, and Human Acnologia's High 6-B forms don't scale off Dragon Acnologia, they scale on their own to Etherion, basically they stay exactly the same, as much as I belive that Fairy Heart Zeref could be on the level of the Dragon Gods, unless actual proof of that is given, then they wouldn't scale at all, basically The Dragon Forms would scale, but everything else is uncertain, and therefore we won't scale them

Never said Acno knew about it but he can smell Dragonslayers across a country so not knowing she is related to dragons doesn't make much sense when he was right in front of her.

Also it seems I misremembered, Brandish is the one who said August is the strongest Spriggan so she wouldn't know about Dragon Irene. So far, the only other stuff I can find on him being the strongest is a narration at the start of a chapter (almost 30 chaps before the reveal) or people who don't know of Dragon Irene. That means Dark August is only stronger than Base Irene who is still comparable.

Btw after absorbing rot, acnologia both human and dragon body were outside the rot, inside rot it was his soul, so i guess both were at same lvl

Official trans must be wrong then because the kanji for "sea" is used from the looks of that scan.

Yoyco said:
Official trans must be wrong then because the kanji for "sea" is used from the looks of that scan.
Sorcer weekly isn't official and as i say in raw there is kanji for ocean

1997KD said:
Yoyco said:
Sorcer weekly isn't official and as i say in raw there is kanji for ocean
The kanji for sea is used twice though, which would make a fairly huge difference to the feat.

Have this from other forum:

Literally nothing Gray said has anything to do with any form of water lol. He's basically just saying "what's happening"

µÁÀµ┤ï is ocean.
µÁÀ is sea.

Wait, is it possible to calculate from the amount of water shown in the sky? Just asking in case we don't get better clarification in the next chapter.

@Burning

It is possible, but it won't result in anything impressive. If I'd take a guess, it would be around 6-C.

I did a quick calc to see how much the feat would result in if it was the sea/bay of Elmina, and it resulted around 6-B.

If it is actually the whole ocean between Fiore and Valeria region, then it would probably be around High 6-A(But that's a bit crazy to assume atm)

Well i have a question, fairy sphere trap and stop ppl in time, and they trap acno init, and he was able to move in it, so it means he have resistance to time stop ?

Alright u guys it just clicked to me but I think....Base Wendy would need a downgrade (might also include during the 1 Year Timeskip)

Well remember when FT first started and Natsu had motion sickness? iirc it was said from Sting that DS gets that when they vitally become strong enough. A 7-C Base Natsu had motion sickness....and what also was funny is that's abase Gajeel also didn't have motion sickness until the GMG.

This basically shows that Base Gajeel/Wendy were NEVER on the same lvl as Natsu if he had motion sickness at a tier of 7-C

Natsu is an "outlier" because at first Hiro wanted it to be purely Natsu's quirk. At GMG however, he decided to make it a "dragon slayer" thing.

Back