• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

Natsu and Lucy will get together in the story... I hope, Touka should hurry up and confess to Natsu to make Lucy take action, please Hiro

Guys, I added a Fire Dragon King Mode and Dragon Force key to Natsu's 100 year quest profile, but I should've cleared it with you guys first, I haven't changed any of the stats, just left that they should be the same as before, so Can I get opinions on whether or not the keys should stay or should I remove them till further notice

FDKM can stay as he has shown the ability to still use the moves. DF is obviously something he still has but we should wait until he uses it again.

The reason I said moved t cause he hasn't used it yet in 100 year. When he uses it then let's go ahead and give him a tier

EDIT: ok we need to talk....why does he have higher in conjunction with 7DS Mode?

Oh, I thought you mean't his Hundred Year Quest Profile, well Natsu does Use Dragon Force in his Seven Flames Mode, after all, he has the scales

Natsu does enter Dragon Force when in 7DS, but we haven't seen 7DS w/o the dragon force scales, so we can't really put them separately.

That....the drawing looks weird. He's suppose to have scale on both side of his face yet it looks like he only has it only around his left eyes. That could be dried blood or a drawing error

For the 2nd pic, it's really just his face drawer more fierce to say, I mean the outlines are a lot darker

Natsu should have had scale around his body & around his face, not just one side cause we have seen his scales coverhus body

Well I mean, He is stronger than her Dragon Form by far, unless you believe that Erza POF is far stronger than Gildarts and August, we have literally gone over this multiple times, not to mention that Zeref knows she's a Dragon and August would as well

Also I don't know want to start a full blown conversation about this

They are, or August is slightly stronger, however this person thinks they aren't

August was chosen leader by zeref and himself stats that he is strongest, maybe in a fight, Irene wins cause of his magic resistance but she isn't stronger then h

And now someone edited Grays Page to 5-C, great now we have a Moon level Gray Troll

This is why yall need to ask Ant to lock the pages again after making edits to them. Luckily I already had Ant lock Natsu's and a few others pages but I completely forgot to tell him to lock Gray's page.

We need them open, because we frequently do edits, man I wish I was an Admin so I never had to keep asking people to open pages and inconvenience themƒÿ×

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
We need them open, because we frequently do edits, man I wish I was an Admin so I never had to keep asking people to open pages and inconvenience themƒÿ×
I know the feeling...

If you keep them open then you'll have this issue again. Important characters should always remain locked and asked to be unlocked if you need to edit them. Otherwise you get trolls who vandalize pages, making it harder to maintain for normal users and staff members.

Trolls are like that unfortunately.

All the characters are important, when a troll appears you report them and undo the edit... that's why I follow almost all of Fairy Tail's Profiles

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
And now someone edited Grays Page to 5-C, great now we have a Moon level Gray Troll
finally accurate lvl for gray

Is that the same guy who changed august profile?

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm hyped for more Dragon eaters with cool powers.
Indeed. :)

I don't really like Erza resisting Natsu's flames though. After all this time, she'd still have an advantage against him in one-on-one combat in comparable forms due to that. The heat should have melted the armor to show how far he's come and support what happened with the armor guy.

Back