• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

I said that is all I want to say above, but basically I have no say here as I am of little importance or influence.

natsu & erza just got new moves. natsu's move could possiby be related to end considering it's name.

Chapter is Out: https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100/en/0/15/page/1

Natsu has a new attack that is so hot it overpowers heat resistance, and Erza has a new dragon slaying sword she named after her mother, and Touka has a split personality, with the evil one being OP, she was gonna no diff Jellal and take all his power, so since the good side is real, I guess that means she actually loves Natsu

Natsu isn't really negating his heat resistance, it's just that his flames are hotter than what Madmoles resistance can withstand. I tried to do the same thing with Akainu bypassing Ace's heat resistance but it was rejected due to Akainu's flames being hotter than what Ace can withstand ( As in 2000F resistance vs 50432-288032F Magma.) The Erza thing is actually pretty cool tho, but I have a feeling some type of BS is gonna happen where it still gets cut.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I guess that means she actually loves Natsu
Rip lucy lol, And natsu new attack is opppp

While erza sowrd look like it enhance with sting and rouge magic

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Natsu isn't really negating his heat resistance, it's just that his flames are hotter than what Madmoles resistance can withstand. I tried to do the same thing with Akainu bypassing Ace's heat resistance but it was rejected due to Akainu's flames being hotter than what Ace can withstand ( As in 2000F resistance vs 50432-288032F Magma.) The Erza thing is actually pretty cool tho, but I have a feeling some type of BS is gonna happen where it still gets cut.
That's not one piece you know

Seeing as Natsu used FDKM, this is definitely just a difference in AP.

Base Natsu = casually 1.2(?) Gigatons

FDKM = passively 24 Gigatons

Natsu isn't using FDKM, Fire Dragon King moves can be used in his base form, unless he activates and says Fire Dragon King Mode, he's not in that form

Using a FDKM tech in base still allows him to one shot peeps that can tank his normal base attacks. AP difference still explains what happened perfectly.

I'm just saying he wasn't using FDKM, of course his Fire Dragon King attacks are stronger than his normal ones, their his strongest attacks, however it's still just his base and High 7-A

Nah, at this point it's fairly obvious that his FDK attacks are the same potency as FDKM, even if he uses them in base. It's the same deal as LFDM - despite having the mode, he could still use the attacks in base.

AnonymousBlank said:
Seeing as Natsu used FDKM, this is definitely just a difference in AP.
Base Natsu = casually 1.2(?) Gigatons

FDKM = passively 24 Gigatons
Yes it make sense what you post.

@Captain

No, that's not how it works, his FDKM is different from those attacks, he has to say and activate it, the natsu who fought Madmorl is High 7-A and not 6-C, if we saw Natsu in Base use FDK attacks to one shot a spriggan, you'd have a point, but that's never happened, so we can't assume that

@Demon It works the same way LFDM worked. He doesn't always need too activate the mode to use the aatacks. In tartaros he used LFDM attacks against Mard geer without entering the mode, and entered the mode only once against Torafuzar, where he could consecutively use the attacks.

There's no reason to assume that FDKM somehow changes the way Natsu's modes always worked. The fact that the attacks have the same name as the mode should already be a hint.

I think the ap comes from the attack/spell used, it's to hard to say if natsu enter in mode or not, but i will agree with captain here

@Captain Torch

I still disagree, but who cares at this point, it's not really an argument worth having, let's just agree to disagree, and discuss other things, like for one, how does Touka's Magic Absorbtion Work, it looked weird

She simply absorbs his oppoenet magic, maybe against jellal she do it slowly, but is fast and strong enough so a dragon god wasn't able to do anything.

With wdg power, touka should be at atleast HIGH 6-B

Back