• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

I just looked at some old Fairy Tail Discussion threads from over a year ago, and I noticed that the Fairy Tail section of this site used to have a loooootttt of haters in the threads, I mean they would would just call everything PIS, as well as BS, and just absolutely rant on the series, they called the final battles PIS, even though they're arguably the most important battles of the series

I'm so glad we've grown into a community that enjoys and has positive conversations about Fairy Tail

Oh I was there, that's where I started on this site, I kept seeing Fairy Tail get a bad rept, and decided to join to defend it, I just wanted to look back at how my arguments were back then, and I forgot how many haters controlled the Fairy Tail Verse

Some thing happens in fb in death battle group, ft get a sh*t ton of lowball, but now ppl it reduce. If you want to see ft lowball just check any old nnatsu vs luffy thread lol

Images (14)u
This dragon force is missing from natsu profile(1st pic)

Natsu Dragonforce
Can we change natsu dragon force x791 with this pic(2nd pic)

Trust me, we don't need more pics for Natsu's page and I like the ones we have now

I think that pic is really good, it shows all of Dragon Forces Natsu's Beautiful glory

1997KD said:
Kk,by i domt liebis x791 dragon force pic, @all other opinion on natsu x791 dragon force pic
I dont like* (It's really hard to type when you are not using your own phone)

Someone can calc jellal sema again(idk why)

Irene melting ice from the mountains

And dragon cry ap based zash statement

Storm created by ajeel and invel

That^

I've gone over those feats, non of them are better than 7-A, and Dragon Cry is unquantifiable

1997KD said:
Someone can calc jellal sema again(idk why)
You just explained why we shouldn't

Irene melting ice from the mountains
Pointless as its clearly far below current feats

And dragon cry ap based zash statement
Prett sure we already did this

Storm created by ajeel and invel
I mean ... if we know how large they are then sure, I guess? Probably won't do anything.

Conclusion: Rin is right, these would be a waste of time.

Hmm, someone on naruto fourms calc jellal sema at 2 gt, after confirming it comes from space(but i can't find the link)

Both invel and ajeel can surround the magnolia.

I know irene feat is small compared to her higher feat, but just want to know how strong base irene is

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That^

I've gone over those feats, non of them are better than 7-A, and Dragon Cry is unquantifiable
I honestly thought Ajeel would be good results or make things an outlier lol.

Dragon Cry is just at least 24 times stronger than Etherion really.

Ajeel results would make things at least closer to country level I thought, just like with Irene's melting ice, just another reason why U1 is not reality warping

• why natsu and atlash flame didn't have hellfire manipulation their profile? Cause their fire isn't hellfire even it is stated as hellfire(it is some translation error,mean atlash flame fire never stated as hellfire)

Hellfire on this site has a definition. If the fire they used doesn't fit, then they don't get it.

Edit: That being said, I looked at the wiki's page for it and Natsu seems to qualify seeing as his does more damage than normal, harms souls, negates regen for a short time, and even has a different color in DF. The only thing he doesn't have is it being from hell.

His flames are more devastating than hell itself, so that would make his flames more powerful than regular hellfire then and it would make it more intense than regular fire as well. other than that, Zancrow's black flames would fit the bill, other than it's abilitiy to surpass Fire immunity abilities.

(sigh) ... they need to show the specific properties listed in the wiki's definition. Atlas' stuff has only been shown to burn things which is what normal fire does. Him calling it hellfire doesn't give it the properties of VSBW's hellfire. Zancrow's has better reasoning but aside from the color which is just aesthetics, it only shows to bypass resistance to fire. An additional property, sure, but not enough to justify a new ability.

Zancrow's Fire doesn't just burn, it is more stronger than that, if a flame that is described to be more than the normal pattern and has appearance as well that deviates from normal fire, it is hardly considered the same as low level fire.

Though this has been something on my mind really, what really classifies as hellfire, because there has been no experience with fires from hell to say they get any of those abilities or attributes, and the term is often influences across various medias with their own interpretations, like in the Bible, All I can recall is that Hellfire never burns out and keep burning, and in Dante's Inferno, he describes them as flames that will keep burning till the end of time.

Legit no clue. Seeing as the prime example is Ghost Rider and the description fits him to a T, I'd say its based off of him using "Hellfire" which just stuck as the term for everything else.

Honestly, that is hard to swallow as being the axiom across all official information that we know, I would constast that the definition and capabilities should only be used by what the religion itself has to say. with any other abilities being added as a bonus, to use a non-spiritual affiliating fictional source as the official definition seems wrong some how and would twist the learning/teachings of religion in the future.

I don't really see the problem since we are indexing fictional works that take creative liberties with the religions already. The title page is also named after an ability from fiction not from the bible itself.

At least the Bible is one of the more reliable source of fiction that does major influence on spiritual studies, values and story telling. If we are to incorporate fictional powers they should be described to their most basic roots in theological or paranormal studies.

And those fictions are the fictions of fictions as they deviate from the source imo

They aren't describing anything from the Bible though. Its a fictional ability from a fictional setting. If your problem is that it has the word 'hell' in it then don't bother because hell isn't exclusive to Christianity.

Lets drop the subject now. This is a Fairy Tail thread and we are derailing.

My problem is not the name, it is that the description of the ability that is from a comic that makes is seem to place favoritism over a cerrtain few verses over the rest when in non spiritual entertainment media fictions continuously rework the meaning behind hellfire non stop.

I am well aware, it is to best describe something from a more deeper meaningful source that influences humanity than from a comic book.

Anyway, that is what I wanted to say

AnonymousBlank said:
Legit no clue. Seeing as the prime example is Ghost Rider and the description fits him to a T, I'd say its based off of him using "Hellfire" which just stuck as the term for everything else.
I said it was likely an influence. Take note of how I led with "I have no clue". What I have said so far is based off a personal theory and isn't fact. If you want to know, take it up with staff or someone who edited the page before. Take it to my wall if you wanna continue but can we stop derailing.

Back