• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

Yeah, I'm gonna wait for Touka to have a fight and show us what she can really do before I create her profile

Question, should Kyria Scale to 6-C, because she matched CHC Erza who is 6-C

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, I'm gonna wait for Touka to have a fight and show us what she can really do before I create her profile

Question, should Kyria Scale to 6-C, because she matched CHC Erza who is 6-C
U mean High 7A?

Erza is 6-C with her Strongest Armors, Clear Heart Cloth is one of her Strongest Armors and Kyria is matching that power, so she should be 6-C as well

Honestly unsure right now. I'd say we wait until the fight with Diabolos(the ones present) concludes, so we can more clearly understand their standing in verse.

Levy is pregnant, not Juvia, although she might be pregnant as well :) who knows

Maybe, that's never been the case before tho, Dragon Slayers have fought and they didn't do more damage to each other before, so it may only be 5th generation Dragon Slayers

Could be a tradeoff no motion sickness, but weak to Dragon Slayer Magic themselves, I mean they got the power from eating the Dragons, so they could have more of their traits

Honestly still hoping that Hiro will release Spriggan battle cards like he did with Tartaros. There was some rumor that he might release them, but I'm not so sure at this point.

This would clear up so much though, given that the whole spriggan comparison is really unclear. One can make an argument that they are all equal, and one can argue that their transformation are on par with characters like Laxus, DeS Gray, etc.

20181231 011518 rmedited
touka knows brair and later touka have split personality, and brair can also use split personality, so i think that, touka actually absrob brair magic, and know she is just act like he have split personality while she is just fooling around, so ft can believe her, like what laxus says, he will protect him if she didn't cause damage to guild, maybe that's why she is just playing with them?

Sweet. Natsu is melting stuff he really shouldn't be able to melt again. Looks like Madmole wasn't one shot like we thought. Gray definitely said it though, stop freaking jobbing, you idiots.

It'll be fun to see what other hax Diabolos will have with their queer ass elements. Seeing more of "the skull guy whose name I can't remember rn"s magic would be much appreciated since it is apparently more versatile than I thought. Unless he just ported the whole ship with them.

That theory had crossed my mind but why would he send out the 100YQ when he had a small army of strong dragon slayers? Even if they were all like Gildart, dragon MR makes most of them useless.

That said Erza's Armor can still resist Natsu's Flames and Belserion can apparently create techniques based on what Armor she's wearing. I swear that fits into an RPG.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Random theory, Elefseria is the master of Diabolos, and wants to eat all the Dragon Gods
I also support this theory, elefseria say he is a self taught dragon slayer, but their is only 1 way to do it, is implanting dragon slayer lacrima, but he didn't mention anything about dragon lacrima, 2nd is dragon eaters. Let see if he is bad guys or a good guy

I'm most interested in Gray's reaction to the idea that Mr Skull fellow might be using maker magic. Will it turn out to be true? Will this be incentive for Gray to improve his maker magic? Will Natsu and Lucy ever get together?

Find out next time on Dragon ball Z!

Back