• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 4

DragonEmperor23 said:
It says that if the flight speed is shown to be faster, then combat isn't necessarily equal. Depending on what the result of the calc is, something several speed tiers higher would prove that it's not equal since Natsu could react to Igneel and Acnologia fighting.

Okay.
Just gonna comment on this; while it is entirely true that Travel speed=\=combat speed especially when there is evidence showing a discrepancy in both, Natsu managing to catch up to Igneel does not technically serve as a discrepancy.

Keep in mind we don't actually know Natsu's speed at this time, we're still scaling him off a feat he performed far earlier in the series and he's grown quite a bit stronger since then. Plus we have to remember all the faces in the country are not in a straight line meaning that the dragons will have to make quick turns to move from one face to another, which would necessitate equal or comparable reactions to their flight speed.

Just wanted to comment on that, I don't really know how discussion on this feat in particular will end up but those are just factors I thought should be kept in mind.

Travel speed = combat speed in this scenario, given that the dragons actually had to attack the faces mid-flight.

Having said that, in no shape or form does Tartaros Natsu scale to that speed wise. Igneel wasn't trying to dodge, neither did Natsu "outspeed" him. This wasn't even a battle scenario between natsu and igneel, so no, natsu doesn't scale to that.

Not suggesting he should scale, I just wanted to point out that we have no real idea how fast Natsu actually is at this point in time.

If any characters should scale at all (assuming the calc is correct) it should be the absolute god-tiers

Natsu does scale though, and Igneel didn't want him involved at all which he should have dodged if Natsu was slower or moved to intercept Natsu. Even Natsu managed to dodge lightning which is above massively hypersonic, and I still have to calc the Natsu laser dodging feat

I think that was more like a "two birds, one stone" situation. He wanted Natsu away from Acno and getting END's book while he stalled Acno for the other parents to arrive was the best situation he could go for really.

I feel only the god tiers would scale to the speed, which no one has actually calculated yet The god tiers are Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia in their strongest forms

No he did no, Igneel wanted him away and not involved, letting him get close is contradicting his intentions

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I feel only the god tiers would scale to the speed, which no one has actually calculated yet
The god tiers are Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia in their strongest forms
Igneel want him to get away cause natsu distructing him.

And the speed scale to jellal as well, since he was able to keepup with dragon acno(upto an extant)

Why is Natsu in 100years profil only T7A High while the Natsu from Spriggan arc reach Country/Continent lvl??

Because his base is only Large Mountain, the Country/Continent level stuff requires specific forms that we don't even know if he still has.

Hst master said:
Chibi14 said:
Why is Natsu in 100years profil only T7A High while the Natsu from Spriggan arc reach Country/Continent lvl??
Cuz that came from his Seven Flame Dragon Mode.
Yes his Continent lvl come from Seven Flame Dragon who isn´t his power(he need all Dragon Slayers). But what is about Country lvl Natsu who fought against Zeref? What is the different between Natsu from zeref fight and the current Natsu?

That's essentially Emotion Boosted Natsu, who set his soul on Fire to Match Zeref in Power, if he shows this again, or fights a Dragon God and damages him, then yeah, he'll be High 6-B to 6-A normally

When I have time, I am going to revisit with Zeref, and the top two Spriggans being higher than Country level

With the Spriggans scaling to one another based on Wall's feat of Magic (Magnetic) Confinement Fusion. And Raven's Calc with Irene's Universe One.

Wow, this is just getting better, Laxus is being mature and asking reasonable questions, and Touka is actually evil and looks pretty scary

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wow, this is just getting better, Laxus is being mature and asking reasonable questions, and Touka is actually evil and looks pretty scary
I hope jellal didn't get control by her

I'm a fan of Jellal when he mind controlled by evil chicks so I don't particularly mind. That siad, I think she is gonna do something else.

Glad to see FT counterattack at last. I have a feeling though, that now that they went around diabolos's hax, they're gonna win pretty smoothly.

Also RIP Jellal.

Who knows, 3rd Gen Dragon Slayers can activate Dragon Force at will and have their own Unique Drive Mode. 5th Gen DS probably have something special as well.

Ooooohhhhhh, I think I get it now, Touka is an Evil Fairy, and she has a tail, it's the ultimate villain for the guild

Yeah but it's a cat tail she has. I feel like she inbetween good and bad I mean she has feelings for Natsu from whatever he did yet to be honest the reason why she even joined or is planning on doing anything evil is only for Natsu

"You're in my way"

Yeah she's probably there for Natsu

I am calling it, touka want natsu end power, cause

• i don't think she really want natsu di**
  • she didn't want natsu normal dragon slayer power, cause she already have dragon god power, dragon gods>natsu
  • then they last reason left is his end power.
If goes by statement then end>acnologia=dragon gods(acno pre rot)

Well, remember what she said before, that she wishes to be burned by his flames, perhaps like Zeref, she wishes to die as well. Also, that would be a retcon to bring END powers back as he lost them the moment the book disappeared that bound him to Zeref as a Demon

Back