• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I know this is completely unrelated to Fairy Tail, but I need to rant, I had tickets for My Hero Academia Two Heroes, and when I got to the theater, someone had pulled the fire alarm, and then they shut down the place for the night, so no movie, then they don't give me a refund, so I drive home with no my hero, I know this is not Fairy tail, but I don't want to rant on the my hero thread, and I need to get my anger out

sorry for the inconvenience
This hurt me amd it didn't even happen to me

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I know this is completely unrelated to Fairy Tail, but I need to rant, I had tickets for My Hero Academia Two Heroes, and when I got to the theater, someone had pulled the fire alarm, and then they shut down the place for the night, so no movie, then they don't give me a refund, so I drive home with no my hero, I know this is not Fairy tail, but I don't want to rant on my hero thread, and I need to get my anger out

sorry for the inconvenience
I am glad it didn't happen in my country, or people will set theater on fire for real😂

Possibly more circular reasoning here:

Erza's Durability: Large Town level (Took hits from Minerva and Base Kyôka), Small City level+ with her strongest armors

Kyoka's AP: Large Town level (Fought and damaged Erza)

Minerva's AP: Large Town level (Matched Erza blow for blow)

^ Remove Erza's reasoning since it's uneeded(or simply put stronger than before) Minerva and Kyoka scale off Erza so they're fine

Hey guys, just need a little help. If it possible to delete my account pls tell me how to do it(delete not block so i can return)

• if it not possible
Then pls just ban me for 4 month, i have my exam and some other things, Or tell me mod /admin name regarding this so i can contact him/her

Well...u would have to just ask an admin and they would do it. We can just block u for the 4 months since iirc only an admin can set u free. Hope to see ya back man ÔØñ´©Å

EDIT: when is the next chapter?

Au revoir 9TailAcno

Hope to see you back eventually, I'll stick around and keep the Fairy Tail Nonsense going for as long as I can, I mean the Anime starts in 8 Days, so that means a lot of changes to the pages, due to having anime screenshots, but yeah, Hope you can come back at some point and keep participating

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Au revoir 9TailAcno
Hope to see you back eventually, I'll stick around and keep the Fairy Tail Nonsense going for as long as I can, I mean the Anime starts in 8 Days, so that means a lot of changes to the pages, due to having anime screenshots, but yeah, Hope you can come back at some point and keep participating
Really appricate that, i hve my exam(collage exam,thats why i am leaving,just here to unfollow ebery thread)

Really appricate that, i hve my exam(collage exam,thats why i am leaving,just here to unfollow ebery thread)

Oi what about me! I said goodbye too and wanted u to hurry up and come back!

Posting it here instead:

My favorite character is Zeref. He became evil by searching a way to bring back his brother, basically good intentions that became bad when Zeref started to obsess himself with that. He's not about friendship, he's about becoming bad while trying to do good things, which is actually something that happens in real life that also makes him quite relatable (more than "friendship is OP"). Too bad his character hadn't been explained up till the end of the series.

My favorite character is also Zeref, He is also the best written character
Zeref Swag
Zeref Swag for the Wi

Dude, Zeref is Baseline 6-A, and they have Power Null hax and are High 6-A, these are stomp matches, if Zeref was High 6-A, maybe I could make an argument for him, but even still, they are stomp matches

This chapter pretty much implies that Touka = Zeref

Also, if Touka has Mercfovia's powers, wouldn't that mean that she's even more powerful?

Not sure how I think about the current developments. Depending on how it's executed, it could be really interesting or really shitty. Time will tell I guess

Dangerous doesn't neccessarily equal power, we don't know if Touka is dangerous to Jellal because she has Water God Powers, or on her own she is powerful, she is stronger than Base Zeref, due to having Water God Powers which would make her comparable to Acnologia, so at the moment she is At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A, but her base form is unknown, now as for Skarion and the rest, we can't scale their power because we really don't know how strong Natsu and co are after a year, they're At least 6-C, or maybe they could all be High 6-C, or higher, we need feats before we can scale them

Screenshot 20181004-154208
well, guys, I think we should remove the lucy reasoning from every page, she is nowhere strong as the war god as mention, it should be like comparable to erza or stronger than base the erza or something like that.
Btw did we have calc for his feat when the ground

Back