• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

Some more circular reasoning:

Gray's speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Rufus)

Gray's durability: Town level (Took multiple attacks from Rufus)

Rufus' speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Gray) |

Rufus' AP: Town level (Fought and Damaged Gray)

How shall we resolve this?

@damage

Make Grays Speed and Dura reasoning is that he's comparable to Natsu

That way Rufus can keep his reasoning

Why kagura is likely 6-C? She was able to hold herself against larcade,

Also why dragon slayer is just island lvl? Rot acno is 6-A and a 6A character can easily one shot a 6C character, all ds except wendy(because she didn't fight acno directly) should be at 6B or low 6B.

(When op is country lvl)I remember that someone in op verse survives 2 hit from grap(6B) and they all put him at low 6-B, can we use same logic here?

We don't scale DS to Acno the same reason we don't give Post Second Timeskip DF Natsu scale to White Zeref for destroying his body.

...PIS.

Home Sweet Home said:
We don't scale DS to Acno the same reason we don't give Post Second Timeskip DF Natsu scale to White Zeref for destroying his body.

...PIS.
Not everything is pis tho, it's more like zeref let him destroy his body so he can demonstrate his FH power, and Natsu was confident enough, he believes that zeref is gone until zeref reverse back time.

For the dragon slayer thing @mitch comment make sense

Is this like a trend, turning main villains into attractive ladies, when we gonna get Female Ganon, Eggman, and Aizen

^

As I said multiple times, that's not regen, but being capable of time rewing without a physical mind. While it results in effects similar to Low-Godly, it's quite different. Someone should fix that.

I guess you can close threads now because you feel like it. I guess the person who made the thread has no saying in the matter. This is one of the reason people dislike this wiki, seriously.

Thread:2133032

KaiserReinhardt said:
I guess you can close threads now because you feel like it. I guess the person who made the thread has no saying in the matter. This is one of the reasons people dislike this wiki, seriously.

Thread:2133032
Well idk closing thread is good or not, but i am also not agree with upgrade, because we lack feat,also its not going to be a combat applicable, either way i think if you want to start again,just do a discussion thread, if we found something then we can put a crt

Wow, I missed that CRT, Kinda glad I did, Looks like it turned into a Sh*t Storm, must of been bad to aggrivate Antvasima, well whatever's, I think it's too assuming to give everyone Limited Soul Destruction

I think every demon from the book of zeref should have type 1 immortality since they cant dies as long as zeref is alive(if they didn't get killed by other mages) since they all are a demon.

However this thing will not be applicable on Natsu since he already has a human body, zeref only revive him while he creates other demon

I know this is completely unrelated to Fairy Tail, but I need to rant, I had tickets for My Hero Academia Two Heroes, and when I got to the theater, someone had pulled the fire alarm, and then they shut down the place for the night, so no movie, then they don't give me a refund, so I drive home with no my hero, I know this is not Fairy tail, but I don't want to rant on the my hero thread, and I need to get my anger out

sorry for the inconvenience

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I know this is completely unrelated to Fairy Tail, but I need to rant, I had tickets for My Hero Academia Two Heroes, and when I got to the theater, someone had pulled the fire alarm, and then they shut down the place for the night, so no movie, then they don't give me a refund, so I drive home with no my hero, I know this is not Fairy tail, but I don't want to rant on the my hero thread, and I need to get my anger out

sorry for the inconvenience
Top 10 most memorable anime moment.

Back