• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

Hopefully 5 Dragons on Acnologia's level, so if they combine their power then possible Tier 5

no idea tbh, that's why im keeping my wonders up so I'm not surprised. After all, a few weeks ago no one would believe me if I told them Natsu yeets on Boros.

Hey, what happens with that dragon resistance? Don't drop it, no one seen to make a fair point that why dragon should have resistance, also its not based on ap/dc. Also another prove is, natdu was able to tank zeref death magic because of it scarf, and his scarf is made up of ideal scale, death magic ignore durability still didn't able to bypass ingeel scale(aka a dead dragon scales).

That's Natsu's AP at the end of the Manga, 100 year quest coupd have him become far stronger

If we done with pre time skip upgrade and fiore size,what about god tier speed upgrade?

(Mitch can you give me link for new dragon cry calc)

Some Bittersweet News guys
2D0DAC11-68CE-4A2C-B96B-841533D17AA5
We might get more pages per chapter, however we have to wait two weeks for chapters

Well, we're getting the anime, the soinoff, and Eden's Zero, So I think we'll be fine with our Fairy Tail Content

Quick question, shouldn't igneel's flames have the same properties as natsu flames. Afterall it was igneel who taught natsu his fire dragon slayer magic.

If that is the case, then igneels flames should also be able to burn souls and he should also have power nullification just like natsu,

KaiserReinhardt said:
Quick question, shouldn't igneel's flames have the same properties as natsu flames. Afterall it was igneel who taught natsu his fire dragon slayer magic.
In fact all dragon can use soul related magic(like sealing their soul inside human)

All Right

due to the new Deus Sema Calc, the High 6-C's are now 228.3 Gigatons,

and Erza's Speed is Mach 6560

Back