• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

Gray should get memory manipulation via lost ice shell And high 6-C, fight end(half,partially) which should be stronger than base natsu

Graay ain't High 6-C, he fought a Natsu, that was unquantifiablly higher than his base, hemce not High 6-C, I agree witj Memory Manipulation tho

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Graay ain't High 6-C, he fought a Natsu, that was unquantifiablly higher than his base, hemce not High 6-C, I agree witj Memory Manipulation tho
E.N.D. was strong enough to kill zeref in base, it stated by mardgeer and zeref itself

Well, Mard Geer didn't know Natsu was END, and Natsu was only Partially transformed in that state, so once again, no to High 6-C Gray, he aint that strong

I'm okay with not having a chapter every week as long as it feels worth it. One punch man is a good example, but 2 weeks for like 18 pages? One week with such pages is insufferable enough. 2 should be 30 pages smh. One punch man gave us like 144 pages before. It wa more than enough

Hiro is also doing ez, and 100 year quest is already planned with biweekly release, atleast it give both author and sketch artist to do it properly

1997KD said:
Hiro is also doing ez, and 100 year quest is already planned with biweekly release, atleast it give both author and sketch artist to do it properly
Hiro is suppose to be just "watching" 100 years and i feel that the reason it's taking the other author so long cause he is trying to make sure that his drawing is similar to Hiro (which is already an incredible feat at that)

Idk if that attack was fdk df attack, but yeah they need to nerfed Natsu so they can progress the story(it always happen in all manga) Btw feeling bad for WDG And i think either kyria use some kind of mind manipulation on erza, there is no way erza will get to her

@Rin

I was against the "non physical interaction" from the start, since it was never stated that Acnologia's "soul" is non-physical.

Natsu should still be able to burn through magic/soul with his Savage Dragon Fire, but that's about it

Captain Torch said:
@Rin

I was against the "non physical interaction" from the start, since it was never stated that Acnologia's "soul" is non-physical.

Natsu should still be able to burn through magic/soul with his Savage Dragon Fire, but that's about it

Yeah I can agree with this. This chapter kinda threw away him being able to attack intangibles but soul manipulation should still be valid.

Yeah, I cnonphysicalh this. This chapter kinda trew away him being able to attack intangibles but soul manipulation should still be valid.

You can't say this yet, look at scan again, idk if natsu punch made the hole, of the ash ds make a hole to bypass his attack.wait until the fight completely over

Well Kyria can cut through emotions... what? How OP are Dragon Slayers gonna get, they can now alter emotions and stats, also Armor Dragon Is goofy AF

Kyria's hax is quite op indeed. She can cut through your willpower, which is a huge counter against many characters, especially shounen protatonists, who overpower their opponents through sheer willpower quite often.

Also, wouldn't this mean that if she cut Luffy she'd get rid of his haki, since haki is based on willpower?

Kyria remind me as Perona who has similar op hax ability. But Erza didn´t going all out yet, she would possibly break the mind control later.

About Natsu, I still would put him and Zeref under Acnologia lvl, current chapter show again that he isn´t strong as Acnologia let alone speak about Human Acnologia. Should get a downgrade to 6B(possibly I hope later thread about Natsu and Zeref). Until Natsu don´t prove to be same lvl as Acnologia he should get a downgrade.

Back