• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

It's not really calcable tbh, so it is useless as a feat.

Also, calculated the Eternal Flare using curvature scaling(won't post it yet, since atm curvature isn't accepted. I calced it only because I was interested in the result)

Using fragmentation I got 740 teratons(which is suspicously close to Etherion's DC) and violent fragmentation got 6 petatons, which is close to baseline Multi-Continent.

So if the anime proves that curvature scaling can be used, the attack still won't be a huge upgrade, if any

Captain Torch said:
It's not really calcable tbh, so it is useless as a feat.

Also, calculated the Eternal Flare using curvature scaling(won't post it yet, since atm curvature isn't accepted. I calced it only because I was interested in the result)

Using fragmentation I got 740 teratons(which is suspicously close to Etherion's DC) and violent fragmentation got 6 petatons, which is close to baseline Multi-Continent.

So if the anime proves that curvature scaling can be used, the attack still won't be a huge upgrade, if any
I think its like dragon cry calc, but the difference is acno release all power at same time

4.3 megatons via scaling to DeS Gray feat.

Or do you mean PreSkip LFD? In that case, it was updated to 1.3 megatons or something in the comments. I'll have to redo that calc someday, since there is proof of trees being 20 meters high on tenrou, highly boosting the calc

Captain Torch said:

Or do you mean PreSkip LFD? In that case, it was updated to 1.3 megatons or something in the comments. I'll have to redo that calc someday, since there is proof of trees being 20 meters high on tenrou, highly boosting the calc
Where is that proof if I may ask?

BlackeJan said:
Captain Torch said:

Where is that proof if I may ask?
In my document for now. I scaled the trees and got their height that way. But I need to finish up the calc, so I won't be posting it yet.

@1997

Does that multiplier fit with Natsu's feats and is it consistent? That is needed for a multiplier to be accepted. From Natsu's profile,

BoS Natsu is High 7-C, x3 is still High 7-C while that DF is at Low 7-B.

Base SO Natsu is still High 7-C, x3 is Low 7-B but his DF is 7-A.

No matter how one looks at it that multiplier doesn't fit the feats and would actually be a downgrade for DF. The only upgrade that could come from it is for his Base forms but I don't see that being accepted since he doesn't have the feats to back it up.

Btw, guys, did we have speed calc for other people who didn't scale to erza meteor feat, ots just say mhs+ but I don't know either it 2kmach or 3,4kmach

Somewhere inbetween there, I don't think he scales directly to 6,500, but he does scale far above 1,100, so maybe an average of Mach 3,250?

Love waking up in the morning and seeing once again someone saying that the Deus Sema Feat should be accounted for the slowdown of the Meteor, even tho we accounted for that and several Calc Members agreed to it

Was just on the Valkyrie vs Kagura thread and 1997 posted a video of Yukino vs Kagura. In the fight, a load of clouds larger than Crocus were created immediately when Ophiuchus was summoned. Is this valid to scale Yukino (and thus most GMG participants) to?

Its aboout 7 minutes in.

AnonymousBlank said:
Was just on the Valkyrie vs Kagura thread and !997 posted a video of Yukino vs Kagura. In the fight, a load of clouds larger than Crocus were created immediately when Ophiuchus was summoned. Is this valid to scale Yukino (and thus most GMG participants) to?

Its aboout 7 minutes in.
Huhƒÿ»ƒÿ»?

I heavily believe that would be an Outlier, Yukino would have a better feat than most of Tartaros and Fairy tail, which is absurd

This is an anime scene, a.k.a noncanon.

Only the final season of FT(and possibly FT 2014) are considered canon, even then they would be "secondary canon". And by secondary canon I mean that manga feats > anime feats in canonicity, however if a feat in the manga is unclear(Like Invel freezing the mountains - we aren't sure if he actually freezed them or not), then the anime can be used to clear it up.

Actually the Key to The Starry Sky Arc is canon. Mashima didn't have time to put it in the manga so he made it anime only.

Question, do you guys think Acnologia can't feel anything just like Irene, I think it would make sense that he also couldn't feel anything

Back