• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

VelvetAngelzz said:
Why read something you can't understand? The chapter ends up being far quicker for me when I do, and I can't get any type of hype. I just wait lol
That's the reason why I alwsys wait for the full english chapter

I did that before for NNt cause I was impatient. Chapter lasted maybe 30 seconds. Then the wait didn't feel all that worth it. I saw 6 panels of this FT one and I was like "yea I can't do this"

@Chibi14

Natsu and Zeref wouldn't get downgraded to 6-B, we scale Zeref to Etherion which makes him High 6-B, and Acnologia scales to that, regardless this is Base Natsu who is nerfed and hasn't even started getting serious, just like with Naruto and Sasuke when they fought Shin, give it some time and the characters will be OP again

Captain Torch said:
Kyria's hax is quite op indeed. She can cut through your willpower, which is a huge counter against many characters, especially shounen protatonists, who overpower their opponents through sheer willpower quite often.
Also, wouldn't this mean that if she cut Luffy she'd get rid of his haki, since haki is based on willpower?
This reminds me of a certain Requiem ...

Maybe the heroes are playing around. For some reason erza is still in base, fighting with no armor and a regular sword. Natsu is just doing basic shit, gray hasn't gone ice devil slayer mode

Chapter Link: http://*****************/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-10-index-1-page-1.html

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Anyone notice the Armor Dragon guy creates a bridge out of something, it looks like rock
Yes, And kyria have some kind of empathic/emotion manipulation?

And Skarion looks like he can disintegrate people by turning them to Ash which is OP, he is also basically a Logia Type

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Chibi14
Natsu and Zeref wouldn't get downgraded to 6-B, we scale Zeref to Etherion which makes him High 6-B, and Acnologia scales to that, regardless this is Base Natsu who is nerfed and hasn't even started getting serious, just like with Naruto and Sasuke when they fought Shin, give it some time and the characters will be OP again
Sry I just mean High 6-B but forget to write it so your are right.

I think we should downgrade Natsu and Zeref to High 6-B, both aren´t play in same lvl as Acnologia.

Natsu who beat both Zeref versions(with Fairy heart and without) was easily match up for nerfed Acnologia. I mean it need whole Fiore+7DS+asspull to beat nerfed Acnologia(because his Dragon form(strongest form) was in the rly world and he only clash with his human form against the 7DS). But even with his normal Human form he destroy Natsu and co. The different between Acno and Natsu are big in my eyes.

Acnologia should be the only one who are T 6A lvl well Natsu and Zeref should be High 6b....

Once again, the reason they are possibly 6-A is due to Zeref and Natsu being likely 2x stronger than Etherion, cause Zeref has both the SBT and Fairy Heart, not to mention how the feat they scale to is near Baseline 6-A, the scaling is from Natsu and Zeref, not Acnologia, Acnologia scales equal to them or higher, and once again, SFD Natsu made Acnologia Sweat, and beat him in one blow, whatever you want to call it, Asspull or Not, SFD Mode Natsu Beat Acnologia with One Hit, which means he scales

This was widly talked about and Accepted, so please don't pursue this change further

Water dragon god hot his powers stole but can still use his water magic. I'm assuming he just can't dragon turn. Anyway, he's kinda garbage, definitely not acno level.

Uhh about Kyria, just it's limited conceptual Manipulation. She cut her strength away and she became "weak". Not just fight wise, but weak enough to be ashamed of her body when she usually isn't.

I'd wait before adding to Kyria's Abilities, we don't know to what extent her Cutting works, as well Water God with powers Stolen is most definitely not Acnologia level, maybe Base Natsu level tho

You can argue mind Manipulation. Either that or conceptual manipulation. Erza no longer has any qualities of strength, shame in her body, begging for her life. She either cut away her strength through the concept, or it's just a mind thing and she altered it in a way she belieber she wasn't strong.

Wasn't gunna add anything, either or is it

That still doesn't equate to conceptual manipulation. Emphatic and power null are more than capable of doing the same thing, she didn't kill the concept of bravery itself. Also there's a thing called stat deduction.

Nah I think it's just mind manipulation. She cut her strength away, so erza believes she is truly weak that's why she said " a different side of you". I guess we'll see

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Once again, the reason they are possibly 6-A is due to Zeref and Natsu being likely 2x stronger than Etherion, cause Zeref has both the SBT and Fairy Heart, not to mention how the feat they scale to is near Baseline 6-A, the scaling is from Natsu and Zeref, not Acnologia, Acnologia scales equal to them or higher, and once again, SFD Natsu made Acnologia Sweat, and beat him in one blow, whatever you want to call it, Asspull or Not, SFD Mode Natsu Beat Acnologia with One Hit, which means he scales
This was widly talked about and Accepted, so please don't pursue this change further
Zeref never has SBT same as Acnologia. He only use the portal to travel between time but he never absorb the whole dimension like Acnologia. Which means that he hasn´t the same magic power with SBT because he never absorb the magic power. So Zeref only has FH and with that he has barely the same lvl of Etherion.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Well it looked like Natsu actually beat him with his strongest attack in 7DFM. Kinda like how KKG works since Acno was toying around with him beforehand
The details here the change the end result:

Natsu get the 7DFM because he get the power of all other character(Laxus;Gajeel,Wendy,Sting,Rogue,Cobra), it wasn´t only his own power. And Natsu beat only the human Acnologia who is which weaker then the Dragon form Acnologia. In this case whole Fiore stop Acnologia to move, because that Natsu was able to land a hit and beat him. It wasn´t Natsu who defeat him alone, it was whole fiore guilds+OS+7DS and tons of other people who did the job not only Natsu.

Everything stated above has been discussed and decide numerous times, I'm kinda tired of having this Convo, Zeref Does Use SBT Magic, how else does he have Time Magic

Whatever, I'm done here

Chibi14 said:
Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Well it looked like Natsu actually beat him with his strongest attack in 7DFM. Kinda like how KKG works since Acno was toying around with him beforehand
The details here the change the end result:
Natsu get the 7DFM because he get the power of all other character(Laxus;Gajeel,Wendy,Sting,Rogue,Cobra), it wasn´t only his own power. And Natsu beat only the human Acnologia who is which weaker then the Dragon form Acnologia. In this case whole Fiore stop Acnologia to move, because that Natsu was able to land a hit and beat him. It wasn´t Natsu who defeat him alone, it was whole fiore guilds+OS+7DS and tons of other people who did the job not only Natsu.
Any prove for acno in raven if timeÔëádragon acno in strength?

Whole fiore wizard any seal him, they didnt do any damage to him,

Natsu still need enough sp to destroy his soul, gaajeel also attack acno with his iron dragon sword but didnt able to scratch him, why? Because of lack of ap

Spoiler will come out today(basically whole raw chapter)

Btw guys anyone here with free time?

Can anyone calc this(note: i know its not light speed laser, but i just want to know what if it was a real laser, even its goes outlier or hyperbole)

20181030 113043 rmedited
Mardgeer reaction/combat speed
(Again i just want to know because i am curious about it, i know his roar is not sol)

1997KD said:
Spoiler will come out today(basically whole raw chapter)

Btw guys anyone here with free time?

Can anyone calc this(note: i know its not light speed laser, but i just want to know what if it was a real laser, even its goes outlier or hyperbole)
Well you have to calc the speed of light divided by how much it bends initially

Back