• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

I'm not arguing that it's not his powers causing this. Just when he said that the "tide sinks the city", it seems to imply that his power causes the ocean tide to sink places where he is at, such as the city of elmina.

AnonymousBlank said:
He specifically mentions the tide sinks the city (and a few later ) because "much power"
He is already acno lvl, via law dragon statement, and right now he is holding back, also if they skeleton ds is true maybe its not a real dragon god

Crackpot theory here, maybe the Water Dragon God had a twin brother that was a Water God. The Water God Dragon was a menace that killed everyone but the Water God was peaceful. The Water God killed the Dragon and took his place a long time ago. The Water God is having trouble keeping control of the ocean because that's what the Dragon did and he was the stronger brother. Even if this isn't true then I still think that the reason he has said he was a false Water God Dragon isn't because he's weak but because he's not the real Water God Dragon.

Skarion has the power of corpse dragon, so his abilities will have something to do with death i'm guessing. Also his magic takes in the form of ash or dust, which is pretty cool.

Corpse, Blade, and Armor Dragons, I'm guessing all Dragon Eaters have unorthodox elements, my guess is they don't gain the element of the dragons they eat, cause it seems like they have each eaten multiple dragons, so maybe they unlock some hidden magic within themselves, that unlocks with a weird element

I feel like they found and learned a lost-magic, in which gives them the magic any creature they eat. So they started aiming for dragons, since dragons are the most powerful creatures in the fairy tail world.

I wish hiro mashima got more into the god's of the fairy tail world, and showed us their realm or some shit. We have seen some gods, but we have never seen them physically.

The 18th war god doesn't count. It was summonded by fodders. The way it turned into rocks after being destroyed by natsu, tells me he was nothing more then a avatar.

A lot of the characters should scale to the meteor, for one, Irene should certainly be able to react to Deus Sema, it's insane to believe she can't, so she has Sub-Relativistic Reaction Time, August and Acnologia who would also have Sub-Relativistic Reaction Speeds, were Outsped and couldn't react to both Gildarts and Jellal Respectively, that makes their Combat Speed comparable to their reaction speed and upgrades the High 6-C's to Sub-Relativistic

Yup^

And I have reason why spriggen should be at country tier.

Like-

• Irene casually warp a country and even if it really wrapping she can't do it without enough magic power, enhance 1million army to erza lvl, and those spells remain cast until she dies
  • brandish stated as country demolisher
  • August final attack is large country lvl(and it tired and weak August)
  • larcade can defeat pre rot acnologia(zeref statement)
  • invel put an ice lock on Mavis who was the holder of fairy heart and she can use its power if she wants
  • historia god Serena match gildarts.

By the way, makarov had enough magic power to defeat hundreds of thousands of soilders that were being powered up by irene's enchantment.

What does that say about him.

KaiserReinhardt said:
Fairy law weakness
Can't this also be taken as fairy law's weakness.
It is, if it was laxus who casted the fairy law, he probably kills all solder+spriggen, but in exchange he either died or lose a large portion of his life force

KaiserReinhardt said:
By the way, makarov had enough magic power to defeat hundreds of thousands of soldiers that were being powered up by irene's enchantment.
What does that say about him.
Makarov kills 700k-800k soldiers.

Zeref said he have 1M soldiers, after makarov use fairy law, irene said he killed 70-80% of there army

KaiserReinhardt said:
0533-014
I'm starting to question whether zeref actually used time-reversal on himself to come back to life.
Instead it looks like he is building a new body from ethernano, after he used time-reversal on the fairy tail building.

What's you guys opinion on this.
I have talked about this same thing before, to me it also looked like he build a new body out of ethernano.

If he is building a new body out of eternano, isn't that low godly regen at minimum? Possibly higher since Natsu's attacks destroy the soul and Zeref was gone.

But he became one with fairy heart, which is infinate ethernano. It could have given him the ability to reganerate from ethernano itself. Or use the fairy heart infinate magic powers to reganerate.

KaiserReinhardt said:
But he became one with fairy heart, which is infinite ethernano. It could have given him the ability to regenerate from ether nano itself. Or use the fairy heart infinite magic powers to regenerate.
Low-godly with fairy heart, mid regn in base?

Back