• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

I'm going to remove the circular justifications from Natsu's, Gray's and Julia's profile as discussed. It's not significant changes since it doesn't affect the ratings.

EDIT: Although, I can't actually edit Natsu's profile due to it being locked.

@BlackeJan

Proof? Max beat pre-timeskip Natsu badly, Base Sting and Rogue are stronger than him, Dragon Force versions of them moreso, To imply Dragon Force Sting and Rogue are weaker than Max is absolute Bull, so scaling Base second Origin Natsu to the full feat is fair

@BlackeJan

Max = Base PreSkip Natsu, and Bacchus = PreSkip Erza

And Bacchus was stalemated by Elfman, who is far weaker than sting and rogue. No way in hell preskip Natsu > Dragon Force Sting and Rogue.

Hiro gave us comparisons of how strong GMG characters are for a reason.

Also, the chapter is out on readms.

It seems the skelly dude is the leader of Diabolos.

And Mercfovia is awesome, a really interesting character. Though... it seems he might be a fake!?

Once again, this sequel could go on for a long time, the five dragon gods, elefseria, and the Dragon eaters all have a part to play

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan

Proof? Max beat pre-timeskip Natsu badly, Base Sting and Rogue are stronger than him, Dragon Force versions of them moreso, To imply Dragon Force Sting and Rogue are weaker than Max is absolute Bull, so scaling Base second Origin Natsu to the full feat is fair
That's the thing. Where is it proof that Base Sting/Rogueis stronger then Max? They could had been weaker then Pre Timeskip Base Natsu for all we know since Max had gotten stronger

EDIT: Max was stronger then Pre Base Natsu

If you really think Max is stronger than Base Sting and Rogue, then that's Just sad, Max went down in one hit to 2nd origin base Natsu while Base Sting and Rogue took some hits from Natsu and Gajeel and actually did some damage

BlackeJan said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan

That's the thing. Where is it proof that Base Sting/Rogueis stronger then Max? They could had been weaker then Pre Timeskip Base Natsu for all we know since Max had gotten stronger
EDIT: Max was stronger then Pre Base Natsu
Because Max is still fodder? Lmao

The remaining FT team during these 7 years were getting shitstomped in the grand magic games, and became the laughing stock for everybody. You can't be serious when you say that max is stronger than sting and rogue

AnonymousBlank said:
@Blacke

If Max was stronger than either Sting or Rogue then FT wouldn't have been considered the worst guild in the country. This shouldn't need to be explained.
That wouldn't mean anything. Bacchus is the strongest in his guild yet his teammates were fodder. I still want proof how is Base Sting/Rogue stronger then Max. Also want proof how the Tripple Dragon Roar is weaker then the the Twin Dragon Roar

I'm sorry, are we really arguing Max> Sting and Rogue? Like what? Common sense should tell you why that is nonsense.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm sorry, are we really arguing Max> Sting and Rogue? Like what? Common sense should tell you why that is nonsense.
How is that nonsense? All we know is that they gotten stronger so would u care to explain?

Max is weaker than GMG versions of the Tenrou group by default seeing as he wasn't included in either team nor used at all.

Max >= Preskip Natsu.

Preskip Bacchus = preskip Erza as stated by Erza herself. (Bacchus had gotten stronger in those 7 years (even Max (fodder) managed to surpass Preskip Natsu). So GMG Bacchus is > Timeskip Max at minimum.

Base Sting oneshot GMG Bacchus. Base Sting is weaker than WD Sting which is weaker than DF Sting which is weaker than DF Sting and Rogue. Now enjoy this scaling chain and quit being so pointlessly stubborn about your inane line of thinking (I refuse to call it logic because there is none).

Preskip Natsu =< Timeskip Max < Preskip Bacchus < GMG Bacchus <<< Base Sting < White Drive Sting < DF Sting = DF Rogue < DF Sting + DF Rogue < Base GMG Natsu.

Don't worry guys, if he refuses this^ he is definitely trolling and we can report him.

FT is treated as fodder. Max doesn't have any statement or anything that even remotely puts him on the same station as Bacchus. This is ridiculous. You'll literally do anything to downgrade a character, even ignoring basic common sense. NOTHING even remotely implies Max is even close to Sting and Rogue who were given hype throughout the entire arc while Max was basically an afterthought, fodder, an extra. Yet you still believe Max> Sting and Rogue? Think about that for a sec and how that makes no sense. C'mon now.

If he refuses that, I am done with this conversation. I am already partially done because of the fact this is even an argument. Max>Sting and Rogue? Seriously?

Dragonmasterxyz, are you able to unlock Natsu's page?

There is some circular justification that has been agreed upon to be removed in Natsu's first AP justification.

Thank you. I'll be quick with the edits.

I've start to take more of an interest in Fairy Tail profiles and making sure the current justifications are accurate.

EDIT: And done. For now.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
FT is treated as fodder. Max doesn't have any statement or anything that even remotely puts him on the same station as Bacchus. This is ridiculous. You'll literally do anything to downgrade a character, even ignoring basic common sense. NOTHING even remotely implies Max is even close to Sting and Rogue who were given hype throughout the entire arc while Max was basically an afterthought, fodder, an extra. Yet you still believe Max> Sting and Rogue? Think about that for a sec and how that makes no sense. C'mon now.
Pfft....haha....haha....HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ah....I love u guys lol. Well it does hurt that u think that I would do anything for a downgrade on FT character (which some needs) but I just wanted to pick y'all brains a bit....huehuehue

EDIT: I still love ya guys ÔØñ´©Å

Anyone can highlight water dragon god abilities(here mines)

• water dragon slayer magic(of course)
  • magic nullification(nullify Gemini magic on Wendy)
  • levitation(using water)
  • attract water/can create tides
  • can grant transformation magic/can change other into fish
  • water absorption
  • good heart(lol)

@Anonymous

That's what I've been thinking about ever since I heard that this is his power, the problem is, I have no idea how to handle a calc like that.

If there are any calcs with similar feats on the forum, could you send it to me? That might help me figure out how to calc the feat.

Otherwise, I have no clue really. A pity, because it looks really impressive. Not to mention that he said that later on his powers will keep sinking more and more cities, so there's that.

It would kinda be a feat like Tarmiel Creating an Ocean, you would have to yield the amount of energy it takes to create that much water

Back