• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Great Work 9TailAcno, I'll add the photo, also question, how did you render the Image, I want to learn how to
Use piscart, then go to edit pic, tap on tool then select - "selection option" Then tap on brush, select the area you want to remove then tap on "cut"

Has anyone noticed how very circular the pages for Gray, Gajeel, Natsu and Erza are?

Actually figured out a way to do near perfect Renders, GiMP is a very realiable tool to completely render an image almost perfectly

9TailAcno said:
i'll post a revision thread about it later, but from what I can see the justifications on the profiles can be slimmed down quite a bit.

I did, and i messaged Raven about it, asked him if it's good, just need to wait for his response

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
true, but getting the right speed is good
Irene anyone who is above "irene" and should have same attack speed as irene, example- jellal,gildarts,irene,acnologia,zeref,natsu,laxus(via scaling and zeref expect either jellal or laxus to show up instead of gray)

I also have some proof why spriggen should at country tier but now i gathering some more scan.

She isn't physically as strong as the metoer. Doffy's ap comes from his strings, his strings were able to tank fujitora's attack.

Edit: But let's keep one piece related stuff out of this thread, since it will just derail it.

Quick question. How much gravity would a planet like the size of fairy tail have?. Also what will that much do to the scaling in the verse.

It's always assumed that despite the size of the planet, the gravity remains the same. Instead, it increases the surface escape velocity, which is also how a lot of meteors's speed is scaled

I think we should make a different page for all character appears in 100-year quest, like adult naruto have a different page then his teen self

Regarding the justification for the first keys of these characters:

Natsu: Town level (Comparable to Gray, Defeated Gajeel, Briefly contended with Erza)

Gray: Town level (Comparable to Natsu. Froze Juvia's Water Body while it was boiling and grew stronger since then; at his best,produces that huge Ice Wall in the Oracion Seis Arc)

Gajeel: Town level (Fought equally with Natsu for an extended period of time)

Erza: Town level with Standard Armor Set (Stronger than Base Natsu and Gray)

Juvia: Town level (Damaged Meredy, fought against Gray on equal grounds)

There is a lot of circular reasoning going on here (Meredy gets her justifications from being able to fight Juvia), so in order to steamline these and remove circular justifications, shouldn't they be:

Natsu: Town level (Comparable to Gray)

Gray: Town level (Creates a huge Ice Wall in the Oracion Seis Arc)

Juvia: Town level (Fought against Gray on equal grounds)

Damage3245 said:
Regarding the justification for the first keys of these characters:

Natsu: Town level (Comparable to Gray, Defeated Gajeel, Briefly contended with Erza)

Gray: Town level (Comparable to Natsu. Froze Juvia's Water Body while it was boiling and grew stronger since then; at his best,produces that huge Ice Wall in the Oracion Seis Arc)

Juvia: Town level (Damaged Meredy, fought against Gray on equal grounds)

There is a lot of circular reasoning going on here (Meredy gets her justifications from being able to fight Juvia), so in order to steamline these and remove circular justifications, shouldn't they be:

Natsu: Town level (Comparable to Gray)

Gray: Town level (Creates a huge Ice Wall in the Oracion Seis Arc)

Juvia: Town level (Fought against Gray on equal grounds)
Yeah, its look good

Cause 2nd origin Natsu beat two characters combining their attacks who are both stronger than his pre-Timeskip self

The guy at the end, is he one of the 5 dragon gods. The one that looked like a skeleton, or is he a dragon eater who killed one of the 5 dragon gods (the skeleton one).

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Cause 2nd origin Natsu beat two characters combining their attacks who are both stronger than his pre-Timeskip self
Proof that those 2 r stronger then then Pre-Timeskip. All we know is "everyone is stronger" after the 7 year Timeskip yet has it ever occurred to u they could also be Pre-Timeskip = DF Sting/Rogue?

KaiserReinhardt said:
The guy at the end, is he one of the 5 dragon gods. The one that looked like a skeleton, or is he a dragon eater who killed one of the 5 dragon gods (the skeleton one).
He is from diablo, not sure if he is a dragon god

Back