• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

can you guys look for scans of FT Dragons tanking non dragon slaying magic and the explaining of you need dragon slaying abilities you hurt one? I'm making a CRT for it but the chapters aren't the same as the ones listed on the FT wiki to *********'s.

DragonEmperor23 said:
can you guys look for scans of FT Dragons tanking non dragon slaying magic and the explaining of you need dragon slaying abilities you hurt one? I'm making a CRT for it but the chapters aren't the same as the ones listed on the FT wiki to *********'s.
Wait some hour i will post all scan after some hour

It was stated that even Zeref with Fairy Heart might not be able to beat Acnologia, and Fairy Heart was said to be able to spam Etherion, so it was indirectly implied that Etherion is not enough to beat Acno.

If they keep shooting him with etherion, the only effect it will do is make him stronger. He will just keep eating the etherion and become more stronger. I feel like zeref also knew about this, and that is why he didn't go for etherion and instead wanted to use the space between time to reset the timeline.

Nobody really knew about Acno's power though. It was revealed later on, and was meant as a surprise. Zeref never even mentioned that Acno would be immune to his magic, he simply said that Acno is far superior.

IIRC there was a mention of "the black wizard" and "the dragon of apocalypse" fighting. It was in the gmg arc, there was a picture of zeref and acnologia fighting. I will see if i can find it.

Edit: I can be wrong tho.

See the thing is, there is a big misconception that Zeref with Fairy Heart isn't comparable to Dragon Acnologia, but that just isn't true, for one, he said he can't beat Acnologia at all in his base form, not in his Fairy Heart Form, August and Irene, two of the most intelligent and strong Mages in the verse claim, with Fairy Heart, Zeref might Surpass Acnologia, they are likely comparable, and people say, well if Zeref is as strong as or comparable to Fairy Heart Zeref, why didn't he want to immediately go after Acnologia the second he got his power, and the answer is, Zeref wanted to Reset the Timeline, defeating Acnologia in present time would mean nothing to him, since he would just undo it all later, the only reason he stayed and fought Natsu is because he wanted to end things with him and it was likely the Curse of Contradiction, there is nothing stating that Dragon Acnologia is out of Fairy Heart Zeref's League, that's just what some people believe is the case, due to Natsu beating Zeref pretty easily

Captain Torch said:
It was stated that even Zeref with Fairy Heart might not be able to beat Acnologia, and Fairy Heart was said to be able to spam Etherion, so it was indirectly implied that Etherion is not enough to beat Acno.
Zeref plan to go back in time, he never plan to spam etherion

But END was the body of a little boy who was sent to train with a dragon so he could kill Zeref and Acno. No way that was actually END.

Look his hand is wrap in flame, and then his neck is look like scarf. I know that that time Natsu was a child but all etherious can transform and then igneel says acno fear END. It just my theory so no need to take it seriously

0533-014
I'm starting to question whether zeref actually used time-reversal on himself to come back to life.
Instead it looks like he is building a new body from ethernano, after he used time-reversal on the fairy tail building.

What's you guys opinion on this.

The reason i'm saying this is because of the difference of when he used time-reversal on the fairy tail building and the supposed time-reversal on himself.

They both look way too different for something that should do the same thing, the way the stones came back togather and the way his body was building itself back up looks way too different.

Fairy tail magic
In the early chapers of fairy tail when makrove was explaining the nature of magic, he said that a mage needs to pour their entire soul into whatever magic they were doing. After we saw Franmalth curse ability, what makrove said about magic having a soul became a real thing in the verse.

Fairy tail magic and souls
So if every magic has a piece of the users soul and someone else is able to destroy that, doesn't that mean that person is also able to destroy a soul. It also makes sense how natsu and his team were able to talk with atlas flames in the giant village, his hellfire still had a piece of his soul insde.

It also makes sense how natsu's flames is able to destroy acnologia's soul in their finale battle, since he has been doing the same thing with other peoples magic in which contains a piece of the users soul.

Anime Timeframes are bad tho, like with Dio's Timestop, Madara's lightfang, and most certainly Dragon Ball z

Natsu in x792 Anime
If we can somehow Render this, this would be a good x792 Natsu pic, however the background ain't white, so I don't know

Back