• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 2

@mitch can you leave a msg on my wall, after all this drama end(about ft crt,like which value get accepted and why)because I am taking a break so I cant participate in all this

Heh, happens. The FT revisions have been quite stressful even for me, and I can imagine that even more so to you, since you were the main person doing them.

Im fine with this downgrade, more like im sure we get another feats from the current Fairy tail Arc about the Hundred Year Quest. Didn´t we get new chapter for this week?

So damage over timeÔëátotal damage Then why ssjg Goku is universal, because they didn't destroy the universe in one hit, or they didn't show any attack which can destroy the universe in one attack Pls explain

9TailAcno said:
So damage over timeÔëátotal damage
Then why ssjg Goku is universal, because they didn't destroy the universe in one hit, or they didn't show any attack which can destroy the universe in one attack Pls explain
That sounds like a topic for another thread. Not here. While you are at it, just do a thread about damage over time in general as only bringing up Dragon Ball will get you nowhere.

Big Downgrade for Natsu, he can´t use his fire under water... Means the scene from Anime was filler and can´t connected as canon, so when he fight and beat Jacob, he wasn´t under water but above that and use his heat.... Under water he can´t use his fire...

Im so hype to see the Water God in action, im sure he will show some amazing feats, even Natsu is shocked in the end of Chapter.

Do you guys think that the water has special properties because it's the Water God's? I really don't see how his fire could appear and then get put out. I mean, he's literally been shown to have the heat of just his body melt an entire colisuem.

I guess that's just Natsu not trying harf enough as he would otherwise vaporize all the water or simply PIS. Maybe he can't generate flames underwater, but he should be able to vaporize it.

It is little downgrade that Natsu isn´t even have the heat to use fire under water, Let see if this change later when he fight against the Water Dragon god.

Sure it's canon, which is why I said PIS.

It's kinda the same as when Luffy couldn't escape being tied with ropes back in Fishman island arc. Logically, Luffy should've been able to do it, given his outstanding strength feats, but due to PIS he wasn't able to.

Still PIS seeing as Natsu was melting the Domus Flau by standing there while he hasn't boiled all the sea life in the city yet.

It may sound stupid, but it could altogether simply be something about being underwater, not necessarily the intensity of his flames.

Or it's actually just Water God shenanigans raising a big middle finger.

Liked the Chapter, Lucy gets stripped... again, Natsu can't use Fire Underwater, Love that PIS, God Dragon is here, also Armor Dragon? Really

Back