• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

Thats actually another reason why Erza would beat Mira. Even if we give Mira the AP advantage Erza's Stamina and pain resistance would be a to much for Mira to overcome given the former got KOed instantly by August while Erza was put into a similar situation against Irene and beat her. Erza could also just Nakagami Mira as it would negate her take over magic and one shot her.

The mere fact she has such low stamina is another reason she's weaker than Erza

Yes cause she lost majority of her power. If she didnt lose an ounce of magic after Lisanna's death then Mira be clapping those ass cheeks

EDIT: by the way do we need to save anything for the move tomorrow?

Headcanon at best, you can't just assume Mira would be way stronger

What do you mean by saving anything?

It is not her fault that magic power loss leaves the target fatigue, it is a common thing for wizards

I wouldnt sa mira would be way stronger but she would be stronger then Erza regardless if not for losing her powers

Honestly, even without losing her powers, I'd say that Erza would still be stronger at this point or at least still lose in a fight due to Erza's sheer versatility.

Whelp, we've reached the lockdown period, anything said now will not be saved, so mostly just menial convos for the next 2 weeks

Hey, if you want another picture to add to Zeref gallery I have recompiled the frames of the splash screen when he was going to use Néo Eclipse into a full picture .

Since we're not talking about much, how do I become a supporter/opponent/neutral for a verse?

You just add it to the page with a link to your message wall, but since everything is on lockdown right now for normal users, I could add your name if you wanted

What if Erza created a composite armour and sword, containing the traits of all of her armours and weapons. Like a final armour

That'd be awesome, maybe Irene could do the enchanting of all the powers into the Armor. Maybe Lucy could do the same with her star dresses as well

Davidsteel1 said:
That'd be awesome, maybe Irene could do the enchanting of all the powers into the Armor. Maybe Lucy could do the same with her star dresses as well
12 gates of the zodiac star dress sounds cool.

Celestial King star dress should be her final power.

Or getting the Celestial King dress automatically grants her access to all the spirits powers, including those she doesn't own

Speaking of final form stuff, one thing I want to see from Natsu's Final form is Passive Powernull as it just fits. I would like Gray to maybe become the first Multi Slayer. Like the Ice Flame Devil Dragon Slayer, or maybe like the Ice Devil Dragon God Slayer. Wendy could do something with the memory Enchantment's where she pulls the magic from her guild mates like Natsu's or Erza's magic, or maybe even Makarov's or Gildart's magic (Let me dream d*mnit).

Natsu was already the first Multi-Slayer, he had Zancrow's Power along with his own, he was the Fire Dragon God, however it was very limited

As for Final Forms, Natsu should get like a perfect Dragonization, basically a controlled version of his Dragon Cry Form but with two wings and a tail or something like that

Oh yeah, I forgot Natsu did that but it was only a one time thing so I'm not sure if I'd count that as a true Multi Slayer.

I terms of Natsu's Final form aesthetics, I think there it's fairly probable that he becomes the Sun Dragon God as that follows the Dragon god Naming conventions at this point.

Natsu has already technically inherited the "Dragon King" Name, even if he doesn't want it, he is now the Dragon King, once all Dragon Gods are defeated, I imagine he'll be seen as the True Dragon God above everyone, since the series seems to be hyping him up to get strong enough to fight and defeat Ignia on his own, so I could see him getting some crazy Fire Dragon God Mode which is like his Ignia Form

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ovrhide said:
calm down on the theories guys, none of that shit will happen.
whats yo theory
same shit as the alvares finale. he will go back to his normal every day life taking jobs a s usual.

if you are talking about his final power up, aslo same as the finale. something that will be a one time thing to finish of the boss. only difference might be that he will achieve it on his own (as thats what ignia wants).

@Ovrhide

You don't know that our theories won't happen, 100 Year Quest is different from the Alvarez Arc, the story will likely go in new ways, that's literally what the author said...

So let me ask before I begin binging this in the coming weeks. Is the writing a lot better this arc? Like, as much as I adore FT, I would still like for the writing to approve.

I would say, 100 Year Quest as a whole has been a lot better than previous arcs of Fairy Tail, at least there have been no BS friendship powerups and a lot of the fights have been interesting and cool imo

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Ovrhide
You don't know that our theories won't happen, 100 Year Quest is different from the Alvarez Arc, the story will likely go in new ways, that's literally what the author said...
It can go on indefinitely, and ill bet my house that nothing you guys have stated will be true at all. 100 years quest is better written than alveres, tho i see nothing else thats different besides that it is the next arc.

Natsu wont ever be some demon god, dragon god like you all want him to be. he is just going to be some exceptionally powerful dragon slayer capable of beating god tier characters when the conditions are met.

he can solar system bust and he still would end up being a guy who just take jobs in the guild.

why you guys want him to be some freak in all aspects is what i fail to grasp

It terms of the writing of 100 years quest, I would say it's far better than the Alvarez Arc. It's given the main cast some really nice character growth, and highlights some of their best traits. The POF is still relevant but it doesn't intrude itself nearly as much as it did in the Alvarez Arc.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So let me ask before I begin binging this in the coming weeks. Is the writing a lot better this arc? Like, as much as I adore FT, I would still like for the writing to approve.
its writting is on par with early to mid fairy tail, that being far above the final arcs.

He already has had a God Dragon's Power though, I just wanna see more of that and I don't think that's far fetched

Also when I say he becomes a Dragon God, I only mean name, not that Natsu transforms into a dragon, I mean he already has Fire Dragon King Mode and Attacks, so the naming is definitely possible

Back