• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

@Dragonmaster

Ignia, The Fire Dragon God

Mercphobia, The Water Dragon God

Aldoron, The Wood Dragon God

Selene, The Moon Dragon God

Viernes, The Gold Dragon God

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Apparently being a Sage Dragon means you're a dragon that uses Enchantments, that's where her Master Enchant came from
I like the idea of her manipulating actual sage better....

Draculos Hyperion was very vampiric looking and even has vampire magic, but is he himself actually a vampire, (vampire dragon would be a nice fanfic, Like a blood dragon slayer would be awesome)

DragonEmperor23 said:
Irene was pregnant before transforming

it's cool to think of that possibly being a reason why Erza's so durable/stamina/Erza
Is it bad I want Erza to grow wings? Just like Irene did right b4 she changed to a dragon

Also, these Dragon Roars are gonna be getting tricky. Like I just imagine Armor Dragon's Roar as the person like expelling entire plates of armor as a blast.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, these Dragon Roars are gonna be getting tricky. Like I just imagine Armor Dragon's Roar as the person like expelling entire plates of armor as a blast.
Kyria doesn't even expel anything, she just yells and everything in her immediate vicinity gets cut up

In all seriousness, I am shocked that there isn't a Time or Space Dragon yet. We got SAGE and ARMOR Dragons before them...

It's been pretty obvious for a while now that in Fairy Tail, Dragons and Dragon Slayers are the most OP and Hax thing in the entire verse

Dragonmasterxyz said:
In all seriousness, I am shocked that there isn't a Time or Space Dragon yet. We got SAGE and ARMOR Dragons before them...
Give it 2 dozen more chapters.

Dragons and Dragon Slayers are the FT equivalent to Tailed beasts and Jinchuriki in Naruto

So are we gonna go from Dragon Gods to Demon Gods after this? Also are we gonna actually address God Slayers? Where are the Gods? Would God Slayer magic hurt Dragon Gods? So many questions.

Dam Milk drinker... Sry to much skyrim, powers are cool tho.

Well at least his bones will be tough.

Yeah it is a cool power set, wish we could see more of it though

@Dragonmasteryxz who knows?

One thing I'm surprised no one has brought up yet is Aldoron's wounds. We know he went to sleep to recover from wounds someone or something inflicted on him ages ago, but we don't know who or what did it

Davidsteel1 said:
@Dragonmasteryxz who knows?
One thing I'm surprised no one has brought up yet is Aldoron's wounds. We know he went to sleep to recover from wounds someone or something inflicted on him ages ago, but we don't know who or what did it
The Paprika Dragon strikes again.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So are we gonna go from Dragon Gods to Demon Gods after this? Also are we gonna actually address God Slayers? Where are the Gods? Would God Slayer magic hurt Dragon Gods? So many questions.
Yep, I'm the final boss at the end of the manga

Thanks, I find it cool how he goes from complete denial to feeling mega bad for his bro

Back