• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

can we talk about mercuphobia, and how dissapointing he looked compared to alderon.

and im not talking about size, im talking about everything the wood DG is capable of doing. It begs to wonder if there could be decent gaps between the dragon gods in power. for now, thats gonna be my headcanon till it is either disproven or proven.

That's very possible, but all we know right now is that they are all comparable

I think the issue with Merc is that his potential highest feat can't be calced due to an absence of info. They say he's lifting the sea, if we take that literally it's probably a country level feat or something but unfortunately we don't see the full scope of it so we're left dry

Actually the official translations say he's pulling the entire ocean, so yeah if we take them at their word definitely at least country level

And also, for the overwhelming majority of the time, he couldn't use his full power thanks to the White Wizard

@Mitch

Can't we use the Mercphobia Ocean calc as a good Lifting Strength feet for all the god tiers seeing as Natsu threw him?

Tbf, we really don't know how the God Dragons compare to each other. All we have is the statement that each of them is "at least as strong as Acnologia", so they should be at the very least comparable to Acno.

Honestly, it seems like Ignia is quite stronger than Mercphobia/Acno, given how Natsu, after absorbing just 1 of Ignia's attacks, reached a level where he could overwhelm Mercphobia, even despite the disadvantage of fire against water.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean Igneel got clapped by Acno so him being compared to Acno is already much better than being related to Igneel
Although that was a half dead Igneel due to getting soul ripped by Acno before head.

Half Dead Igneel is actually never stated to be weaker in terms of AP, Durability, and Speed, that's misinformation that constantly gets spread around, I kept looking for a statement about him being weaker, but it was never there in official translations, it was his stamina that was butchered because of a lack of a soul, basically he had his full power, but would disappear quickly after he left Natsu's body, Full Power Igneel would be defeated by Acnologia in the same way if he was not Half Dead, in fact the story implies that he already did lose to Acnologia before, hence how he lost his soul

>Full Power Igneel would be defeated by Acnologia in the same way if he was not Half Dead, in fact the story implies that he already did lose to Acnologia before, hence how he lost his soul

who knows?maybe acno take his soul and weaken him,because he was too weak to defeat Igneel in a fair fight?

Once again, half dead Igneel isn't weaker in terms of strength, it's the stamina that was ruined, even then, Acnologia killed Igneel before he started to disappear anyways and I feel like Acnologia is too cocky to want to weaken an opponent first before fighting and defeating them

Point being, Acnologia>Igneel when both are at full power

it doesnt matter if igneel was at full power or not, cause acnologia wasnt either. tho igneel in his max doesnt and shouldnt scale to acnologia, based on the fact that it was stated that nothing in the past could have taken acnologia out, thus the plan to send the kids into a point in time where magic is at its best (or at least where it is potent enough)

I am going to embark on a verse wide formatting update fixing the summaries, lifting strengths, stamina, range, and abilities sections of every single profile...

Pray for my soul, I have 4 days

You could ask for assistance, dividing the work and dispensing relevant info on what needs to be done to whoever is willing to assist.

Ok, thanks squad

Here's some basic stuff

First of all, give justification for all keys and forms for Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Class, and durability, usually justification be the same as AP and for durability it can be (Comparable to Attack Power)

Powers and Abilities Sections: Expert Combatant or anything like that should just be Martial Arts

Classification: Human Mage, Fairy Tail Guild Member (Could be any other guild as well), Dragon Slayer if they are, Etherious if they are, Dragon if they are

Stamnia: This can be left to the editor, usually it's high to very high to extremely large. I'll let y'all decide

Range: Standard melee range. Several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks. (Characters with weapons get extened melee range instead of standard. Several hundreds of meters is fairly common in the verse)

Standard Equipment: None notable (If there are none)

Standard Equipment:

• Equipment (If there is equipment)
Attacks and Techniques: Go to Fairy Tail wiki and try to make it similar to that, also centered galleries with gifs if y'all wanna put in the effort for characters who don't have that

That's everything that comes to mind

If anyone could help me with this, I would be very greatful

For everyone that wants to help we could split it up into sections like, one person takes the Tarataros set of characters, while someone else works on Sabertooth, ect.

These are the changes that need to be made, I'll pick up slack for anything

First of all, give justification for all keys and forms for Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Class, and durability, usually justification be the same as AP and for durability it can be (Comparable to Attack Power) and if their higher than a previous key then usually (Stronger/Faster/More durable than before) works

Powers and Abilities Sections: Expert Combatant or anything like that should just be Martial Arts

Classification: Human Mage, Fairy Tail Guild Member (Could be any other guild as well), Dragon Slayer if they are, Etherious if they are, Dragon if they are

Stamnia: This can be left to the editor, usually it's either high to very high to extremely large. I'll let y'all decide which applies to which, despcriptions are not necessary, hower if you feel you want to add one, go for it

Range: Standard melee range. Several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks. (Characters with weapons get extened melee range instead of standard. Several hundreds of meters is fairly common in the verse)

Standard Equipment: None notable (If there are none)

Standard Equipment:

• Equipment (If there is equipment)
Weaknesses: None notable (If there are none)

Intelligence: I'll leave this to your discretion, usually Above average

Attacks and Techniques: Go to Fairy Tail wiki and try to make it similar to that, also centered galleries with gifs if y'all wanna put in the effort for characters who don't have that

That's everything that comes to mind

I can handle the Fairy Tail Guild (DONE)

Here are some other sets people can handle

(Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Oracion Seis and Celestial Spirit King): (DONE)

(Edolas, Grimoire Heart, and Mermaid Heel):

(Sabertooth, Jellal, Fiore Kingdom): Zackra1799

(Ten Wizard Saints, Carbuncle, Sylph Labryinth):

(Tartaros and Kingdom of Stella): Davidsteel1

(Alvarez Empire and Dragons): DragonGamerZ913

(Diabolos and Five Dragon Gods):

(Others and Weapons):

Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated, you can pick a category and go for it, just make sure to say which one you take, don't want any doubles

It's probably be in everyone's best interest to pop in here and let us know when they're done with a profile (or a bunch of profiles) along with what profiles they've done, so 1) we don't cross hairs and 2) others can proofread what we've done to avoid errors.

I can take Sabertooth, Jellal and Fiore as well as assist with Tartaros and the kingdom of Stella

Back