• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail High 7A justifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So apparently, the justification for Erza's High 7A rating is via powerscaling without any actual reasoning for it.

Not only is there zero High 7A feats from her, the one time she fought a High 7A was her getting stomped by a casual Irene.

Is there any other justifications?

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c518

Erza 1 on 1 against Irene and she keeps up, tanks attacks and damages her as well, plus blocks one attack from a partially transformed Irene.

So saying she got stomped is BS since that part was Erza with her weaker armors (that are rated 7-A) and she wasn't even getting stomped since she barely even fought Irene, but Wendy(while Irene possessing her)

And if going by feats Erza has high 6-C feat, but people considered it an outlier.

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c516/5.html

There the entire battle Erza and Irene had while Erza was using a weaker armor(two miser hits).

So what's is stomp about that again?

To say Erza "Kept up" when Irene was hardly even trying that fight is rather disgenious.

And why isn't that on her page?

Gargoyle One said:
To say Erza "Kept up" when Irene was hardly even trying that fight is rather disgenious.

And why isn't that on her page?
Hardly even trying? Irene was freakin Bloodlusted did you even see her face or what she was saying? Are you kidding me. Irene was using all she had in fact she was so Bloodlusted it triggered her Dragon transformation that was previously "nullified" by Zeref.

Then add it to her page.

It should be there rather then just "via powerscaling"

I can add that if it's necessary, but first I need someone to open the profile. Though i prefer doing that tomorrow since it's midnight and i am going to sleep now.

Good night.

Guess so

I heard from Repp that Irene's power lies in spells so fighting her in a fight isn't really valid. But IDK

Erza's battle agains Eileen it's PIS from very start lol, even with Wendy help, yeah.

Eileen alone could enchant almost 1kk fodders to Erza's level with very easy, could enchant entire Large Country and amazed Acnologia. And what about Erza? Lose to Ajeel in 1 vs 1, lose to Nienhart historias. Nice

IDK, read her page.......

Also, she's superior to multiple 7As in her own guild.

She fought and defeated Minerva who is comparable to Sting and Rogue which are both Spriggan levels of strength. Also defeated Ajeel despite being seriously hurt, tanked multiple attacks from Irene and scales to other top tiers in her guild like Natsu, Gajeel and Gray. Seriously this is getting old by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back