• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Empowerment CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This is pretty simple, everyone in Fairy Tail should get Empowerment for the "Emotion Boosts" that everyone can gain because they get emotional, we see characters use them all the time and it is directly stated that magic power is directly tied to emotions and stronger emotions lead to stronger magic power

Description would be something like "(His/Her emotions are directly connected to magic power and his/her strength can grow exponentially more powerful as said emotions get stronger)

So yeah, this should be easy to agree upon

I agree with this. Fairy Tail consistently reiterates that magic power is directly tied to emotions, even as far back as chapter 2, and that heightened emotions can lead to surges of magic power. This should be applied.

Agreed, but some should definitely get more potent Empowerment than others. First comes to mind is Erza and Natsu, iirc they have the most potent emotion boots, while on the other end people like Zeref and Acno haven't really shown the ability to gain more AP via their emotions.

How do Curse users play into this? Because Mard Geer states that while magic is derived from love and other related emotions, curses are the opposite, deriving from emotions like hate, envy, etc.

How do Curse users play into this? Because Mard Geer states that while magic is derived from love and other related emotions, curses are the opposite, deriving from emotions like hate, envy, etc.
I guess they should have the same effect? But I'm really not sure, both are powered by emotions tho

Ok, then I guess Demons get it as well for Curse Power

Well this is universally accepted, I will start applying changes to the profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back