• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 2018 Anime Discussion Thread

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's 4, next week, we gonna see Ikusa-Tsunagi I think
Looking forward to that, just hope animation is on point; it's already better than last seasons but still a bit too much still frames for me

It wasn't awful, but yeah, the anime, really dropped the ball on this one, but is was kinda fun to see Ikusa-Tsunagi's "Oh Sh*t" face right before he died, but yeah

Hope they're just saving the really good animation for the Alvarez Arc

I'm mostly dissapointed that there was no flame explosion onscreen, and we only saw a "dust cloud" explosion, which doesn't do the attack the justice.

Natsu charging the attack looked alright though.

I just think they're saving the budget for the Alvarez Arc... or they're putting most of they're budget into F*CKING SAO, THAT TRASH OF A SERIES WITH THE GODLIKE ANIMATION

@Aubin

I remember I said the same stuff when tartaros was just starting. That "they are probably saving the budget for the climax"... and we all know how it ended up(igneel vs acnologia pokemon battle)

This was really dissapointing though, because we already saw how well Natsu's roar vs Bluenote was animated, and I really hoped they'd do something similar here :(

Yeah, I just rrrrreeeeeaaallllllly HATE SAO, for one, I hate Harems, and two, Kirito is a OP Edgelord that exists in a video game, and gets all the girls for some reason

The only characters I actually liek are Klein and Eugeo

Oh Crap, forgot, Zeref's Backstory and Acnologia meeting are next week, oh Now I'm Hype Again, this'll be the first episode to cover the epic Zeref Attention journey we'll be getting for the rest of the series

I like and dislike the animation for 2 reason, Dislike it because the ruin natsu fdk df, like it because it didn't make the war god a hype character

Latest episode that came out was good, glad to see that the adaptation is doing well

So, the new episode came out and Dimaria's voice is deeper than I thought it would be, and August's voice is higher pitched than I thought it would be, which is messing with my head

Also Brandish is just KAWAII!!!

Did we know anything about this spell?

Kinda reminds me of the one DBS episode, where Frieza got hit by a purple energy ball (Hakai) from a random dog. I also will be very excited, if my favourite FT character Lyon appears soon or later on this arc (with "his" Meredy of course).

Back