• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 2018 Anime Discussion Thread

Hey, the future rogue was from future( of course) mean he already faced avatar and alverz arc, it I didn't make him 6-C?

We can see he may be refused to fight with FT since gray killed Frosch, but he was from 7 years from future

There are too many assumptions btw

The worst thing about FT is the shipping wars, especially the Nalu and Gruvia fans! I personally ship Graylu! And I also ship Natsu with food lol.

@AnonymousBlank I got death threats from Nalu fans on YouTube for saying, that I'm a Graylu shipper, like wtf?! And I thought DBS fans are bad!

That's just because there's a lot of rude people on the Internet that don't know how to express their disagreement to your sentiment without being extremely aggressive and unapologetic.

@Straika

NaLu seem to be the most volatile of FT's shippers in my experience. If they start giving you flak over whatever, just ignore them.

Shippers are usually annoying in general. Personally, I can ship certain characters with each other, but I never make a fuss over it.

I'm a shipper and a Nalu One at that, but I've never threatened anyone about it... except my best friend, but he kinda deserved it

I don't have anything against Nalu fans like you, DemonGodMitchAubin (or should I say D.G.M.A.). The main thing is, that neither Nalu nor Gruvia does appeal to me! I always found Graylu to be kinda...eh, idk what I can say tbh with you, because my inside is now "frozen" for unknown reasons!

Hey man, Ship what you want, I really dislike Graylu, but I ain't gonna tell anyone not to ship it, IMO Zervis is easily the best Couple and Ship

@AnonymousBlank

It was Casual Life Threatening of Course, BFF Stuff

New episode tonight, get ready for Curse Mark Sasuk... Gray, and for Sabertooth to show up

I gotta say its pretty weird that I get notifications from Youtube about AMV's of the latest episode before I get one from ********* or someone mentions it here.

And why is Juvia still so adorable even when she is depressed. Things like this shouldn't be happening.

F*ckin what, this was the most amazing Spinoff ever
F9213C9B-2091-4A73-BE8A-61A3720DAADB
DF27A165-23B8-4D98-B4E2-DE93AAE92E66
My BOY Zeref is Back Baby, in a slice of life cop comedy... HELL YEAH

@Mitch thanks

Ok speaking of City Hero; Acno is a convict (anyone wanna guess his crimes?? I'm betting it's illegal streaming) and Zeref is some kinda... douchey aristocrate? Seems legit

If City Hero gets feats higher than the main series, I'm gonna laugh so hard

AnonymousBlank said:
I gotta say its pretty weird that I get notifications from Youtube about AMV's of the latest episode before I get one from ********* or someone mentions it here.

And why is Juvia still so adorable even when she is depressed. Things like this shouldn't be happening.
Me personally I hate Juvia for a few reasons: 1. She always talks in 3rd person, which pisses me off; 2. She is a stalker, I mean Gray isn't anymore a cold badass dude (similar to Vegeta), thanks to her (at least Bulma isn't annoying, but actually very useful) ; 3. She is overall just as annoying as Lucy! And btw, my most favourite FT girls are Mirajane, Kagura, Erza, Meredy and Yukino, and no one else! I know it may sounded hard, but this is just my opinion!

He hates her so much, he posted it twice

Well, I can't agree with you at all, JUVIA IS #3 WAIFU for Me

Oh and one thing, my most favourite FT characters are Gray (b4 phantom lord arc), Lyon, Rogue and Freed ƒÿìƒÿìƒÿì

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
He hates her so much, he posted it twice

Well, I can't agree with you at all, JUVIA IS #3 WAIFU for Me
>#3

You're not allowed to like Fairy Tail unless Juvia is #1

Back