• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Wow the heartfillia family is really into incest lol
I don’t think the implication was that they were related, just that the he looked like her past lover, as like a joke, there are other characters that look like him the verse that aren’t related to him as well so it’s only that way if you want it to be in all honesty.

Also Jude isn’t related to Layla, he took her last name because she’s from a family that actually mattered, he was just some merchant.

I don’t think the implication was that they were related, just that the he looked like her past lover, as like a joke, there are other characters that look like him the verse that aren’t related to him as well so it’s only that way if you want it to be in all honesty.

Also Jude isn’t related to Layla, he took her last name because she’s from a family that actually mattered, he was just some merchant.
I was joking, you didn't have to try and debunk the heartfillia incest hypothesis.

I just do think it’s funny how all of a sudden, a bunch of people been acting like Zeref can beat the Dragon Gods, when he can’t even beat Natsu…
Yes Zeref can defeat the dragon gods.

Even base status is enough for most dragon gods

As for the reason why he lost to Natsu, Zeref didn't just want to win because he didn't want to kill his brother and end this world he lived in with Mavis. Zeref told Natsu more than once that he had to die and that he wanted to die.

If Zeref really wanted to win he would have walked through the neo eclipse door without even looking back and this would have been fairy tail's mashima and the dragon gods you exaggerate are nothing but victims of Zeref.

Yes Zeref can defeat the dragon gods.

Even base status is enough for most dragon gods

As for the reason why he lost to Natsu, Zeref didn't just want to win because he didn't want to kill his brother and end this world he lived in with Mavis. Zeref told Natsu more than once that he had to die and that he wanted to die.

If Zeref really wanted to win he would have walked through the neo eclipse door without even looking back and this would have been fairy tail's mashima and the dragon gods you exaggerate are nothing but victims of Zeref.
Except Zeref did want to kill Natsu after he acquired Fairy Heart… He punched a hole through his heart and said “I hope you meet Makarov in heaven”

Dude was full on bloodlusted at that point. He put all his power into his attack and lost to Natsu… And to claim Dragon Gods are Zeref victims is hilarious when Zeref’s scaling comes from the Dragon Gods… I’m not necessarily saying they could kill him, but if even Natsu can negate Fairy Heart and incapacitate Zeref, then I absolutely believe the Dragon Gods can… As for Base Zeref, dude was shittin his pants because Pre-SBT Acnologia was so strong, he’d never win against him normally…

The sheer faith you have in Zeref when we know raw power from Dragon Slayer Magic can nullify hax is just baffling to me…

Except Zeref did want to kill Natsu after he acquired Fairy Heart… He punched a hole through his heart and said “I hope you meet Makarov in heaven”

Dude was full on bloodlusted at that point. He put all his power into his attack and lost to Natsu… And to claim Dragon Gods are Zeref victims is hilarious when Zeref’s scaling comes from the Dragon Gods… I’m not necessarily saying they could kill him, but if even Natsu can negate Fairy Heart and incapacitate Zeref, then I absolutely believe the Dragon Gods can… As for Base Zeref, dude was shittin his pants because Pre-SBT Acnologia was so strong, he’d never win against him normally…

The sheer faith you have in Zeref when we know raw power from Dragon Slayer Magic can nullify hax is just baffling to me…
After Zeref took the fairy heart, yes, he wanted to "supposedly" kill Natsu for a moment. We both know that Zeref has full control over time. He may have predicted Natsu's return and made such a move. This is not a bloodthirsty situation.

If Zeref was really bloodthirsty, he would have entered neo eclipse as soon as he killed Natsu, without even looking back (Zeref looked back and entered the war with Natsu again) and if he had entered neo eclipse, ez gg wp

You contradict yourself about spending all your power in a single attack. Zeref is a character with an infinite source of magic power. If you think that he releases all the infinite magic power in his infinite magic power source, why don't you treat Zeref as h3a? Don't contradict yourself. Additionally, even 0.1% of infinity is infinity.

Yes, Zeref can defeat most of the god dragons with his base form, because we have seen how even Anksheram in Zeref's base form can defeat Aldoron? aldoron > merc

So just from this we can get base zeref > aldoron > merc

Additionally, regarding Selene, she is not a strong enough character to resist the death predation in Base Zeref's Anksheram.
Even if you say things like base Zeref > Selene from here and the range difference, I think Fairy Heart Zeref has a universal range of time spells and can beat Selene.

Ignia is completely featless so I don't even need to comment.

I also disagree with the issue of acnologia before Base Zeref SBT. You are talking about Powernull, but Powernull is something that can be passed with high AP and you almost said above that Zeref is H3A lol. Most of the dragon gods are sacrificing against Zeref, you don't need to exaggerate the power system just because it progressed rapidly, more or less they are still sacrificing Zeref.

Encouraging and neutralizing Zeref is something only Natsu can do. Zeref really loves Natsu, he is his precious brother and he fell into the Anksheram curse for him. You underestimate Zeref too much. He is the best character drawn by Hiro Mashima and the strongest.

He is the best character drawn by Hiro Mashima and the strongest.
That’s not true… like he’s definitely a god tier and I’d say he is able to beat most of the dragon gods but he’s still weaker than Acnologia it’s simply a matter of compatibility

After Zeref took the fairy heart, yes, he wanted to "supposedly" kill Natsu for a moment. We both know that Zeref has full control over time. He may have predicted Natsu's return and made such a move. This is not a bloodthirsty situation.
bruh. Zeref literally pierced his heart and then intended to pass through the guild gate. Zeref's control over time does not mean that he will be aware of things that will happen in the future, even the "control" issue here is a statement made entirely in reference to his resurrection.
If Zeref was really bloodthirsty, he would have entered neo eclipse as soon as he killed Natsu, without even looking back (Zeref looked back and entered the war with Natsu again) and if he had entered neo eclipse, ez gg wp
He did everything I said but failed. Before and after the resurrection, Natsu crushed him absolutely. He could match Natsu before his resurrection, but Natsu after was definitely superior.
You contradict yourself about spending all your power in a single attack. Zeref is a character with an infinite source of magic power. If you think that he releases all the infinite magic power in his infinite magic power source, why don't you treat Zeref as h3a? Don't contradict yourself. Additionally, even 0.1% of infinity is infinity.
What does this have to do with..? Zeref's "infinite magic power" is nothing but an infinite pool of energy
Yes, Zeref can defeat most of the god dragons with his base form, because we have seen how even Anksheram in Zeref's base form can defeat Aldoron? aldoron > merc
This happened because Anksheram was Aldaron's counter. Still superior to Zeref in terms of stats (Aldaron and others)

Additionally, regarding Selene, she is not a strong enough character to resist the death predation in Base Zeref's Anksheram.
Even if you say things like base Zeref > Selene from here and the range difference, I think Fairy Heart Zeref has a universal range of time spells and can beat Selene.
This is more about speed, but I don't think Base Zeref can keep up with Selene. Anksheram is not passive, it depends on Zeref's speed, so this power is not very effective (unless we do speed equalization)
There's a lot to learn about Ignia, but she's way above Selene, and probably Natsun too. Honestly, I think EoS Ignia will be top 3 in the series
I also disagree with the issue of acnologia before Base Zeref SBT. You are talking about Powernull, but Powernull is something that can be passed with high AP and you almost said above that Zeref is H3A lol. Most of the dragon gods are sacrificing against Zeref, you don't need to exaggerate the power system just because it progressed rapidly, more or less they are still sacrificing Zeref.
this is unclear, it is unclear whether Zeref surpasses FH after obtaining it
Encouraging and neutralizing Zeref is something only Natsu can do. Zeref really loves Natsu, he is his precious brother and he fell into the Anksheram curse for him. You underestimate Zeref too much. He is the best character drawn by Hiro Mashima and the strongest.
Natsu >> Zeref. In a 1 on 1 battle, Natsu has always crushed Zeref. Natsu vs Base Zeref, Natsu vs Zeref before Resurrection, Natsu vs Zeref after Resurrection... Natsu has an incredible advantage in each of them. Of course, since Zeref's almost only chance in battle is his immortality. (Anksheram also has it, but Natsu did not work on it) Natsu could never defeat him. Even though it is superior

You are just debunking what the Writer himself said and what Wiki accepts

Except he wanted to kill Natsu before he did Neo Eclipse, this is verbatim in character… He said he wanted to settle things with Natsu first
Zeref went all out… He had an entire speech leading up to Dark Blast Inferno about all his anger and darkness being used. And he doesn’t have infinite AP, just because he never run out of Magic Power doesn’t mean he’s outputting infinity at once…
If anything, that’s because Ankhseram Black Magic directly counters Nature, which is what Aldoron is, and even then, it only took part of him. Just because Base Zeref can hurt a part of Aldoron doesn’t mean he can beat all Dragon Gods… Especially when Base Zeref himself said he is incapable of beating Pre-SBT Acnologia no matter what he does.
No, just blatantly wrong on so many levels. First of all, all the 5 Dragon Gods are stated to all be equals, so the fact you say Aldoron>Mercphobia is ridiculous
Not even an argument about anything

Except the Dragon Gods are equal to an Acnologia that is flat out stated to have more power than Zeref
Except Zeref went all out and did lose to Natsu… He was very much trying to kill Natsu at that point and Natsu’s raw power overwhelmed Fairy Heart and destroyed it completely, leaving Zeref crippled on the ground…

bruh. Zeref literally pierced his heart and then intended to pass through the guild gate. Zeref's control over time does not mean that he will be aware of things that will happen in the future, even the "control" issue here is a statement made entirely in reference to his resurrection.
Zeref's priority was to die, he himself stated this in many places. The simplest example is that when he was neutralized by Natsu, he thought he was going to die and smiled,But when you remember that you are immortal, you say, "That's right, I can never die." Even from here you can understand that he is interested in dying. If his aim was to win, he would have walked through that door. And what does the resurrection have to do with controlling time? Zeref himself said that after obtaining the Fairy Heart, he completely controlled space and time and transcended time,And when Natsu made his first attack on Zeref, he turned back time.

He did everything I said but failed. Before and after the resurrection, Natsu crushed him absolutely. He could match Natsu before his resurrection, but Natsu after was definitely superior.
A simple plot armor Zeref was not bloodthirsty in that war, we understand this from the fact that he thought he was dead and was happy and did not go through the door.

What does this have to do with..? Zeref's "infinite magic power" is nothing but an infinite pool of energy
"infinite magical power" What do you understand from here? Mavis also has additional statements on this subject.

This is more about speed, but I don't think Base Zeref can keep up with Selene. Anksheram is not passive, it depends on Zeref's speed, so this power is not very effective (unless we do speed equalization)
Anksheram is uncontrollable as long as there is an emotional explosion. If Zeref experiences this, Selene has no chance. Zeref is superior in other abilities, to put it simply, immortality type 8.

There's a lot to learn about Ignia, but she's way above Selene, and probably Natsun too. Honestly, I think EoS Ignia will be top 3 in the series
Your thoughts don't mean anything, we don't have any information about it yet.
this is unclear, it is unclear whether Zeref surpasses FH after obtaining it
It's said about 2 or 3 times in this series

Natsu >> Zeref. In a 1 on 1 battle, Natsu has always crushed Zeref. Natsu vs Base Zeref, Natsu vs Zeref before Resurrection, Natsu vs Zeref after Resurrection... Natsu has an incredible advantage in each of them. Of course, since Zeref's almost only chance in battle is his immortality. (Anksheram also has it, but Natsu did not work on it) Natsu could never defeat him. Even though it is superior
"igneel give me more power" Is this how Natsu defeated Zeref lol Don't be ridiculous, Zeref said the following sentence in the first battle "Please kill me right now" and in the second battle we clearly see his desire to die. Zeref, the creator of Natsu, his first purpose was never to kill him, but to die.

Except he wanted to kill Natsu before he did Neo Eclipse, this is verbatim in character… He said he wanted to settle things with Natsu first

Zeref went all out… He had an entire speech leading up to Dark Blast Inferno about all his anger and darkness being used. And he doesn’t have infinite AP, just because he never run out of Magic Power doesn’t mean he’s outputting infinity at once…

If anything, that’s because Ankhseram Black Magic directly counters Nature, which is what Aldoron is, and even then, it only took part of him. Just because Base Zeref can hurt a part of Aldoron doesn’t mean he can beat all Dragon Gods… Especially when Base Zeref himself said he is incapable of beating Pre-SBT Acnologia no matter what he does.

No, just blatantly wrong on so many levels. First of all, all the 5 Dragon Gods are stated to all be equals, so the fact you say Aldoron>Mercphobia is ridiculous

Not even an argument about anything

Except the Dragon Gods are equal to an Acnologia that is flat out stated to have more power than Zeref

Except Zeref went all out and did lose to Natsu… He was very much trying to kill Natsu at that point and Natsu’s raw power overwhelmed Fairy Heart and destroyed it completely, leaving Zeref crippled on the ground…
He still could have killed natsu before he did the NeoEclipse and if it wasn't for lucy this war would have been over already. Zeref is a character who lost because of the plot armor Mashima gave to the shitty natsu. If Zeref was really bloodthirsty, he would have passed through the neo eclipse door and finished this job, if he looked at it with the logic that winning is everything, he would have already won.

Zeref didn't do his best, if he really wanted to win he would have used the neo eclipse as I said, but he didn't, he fought (maybe he wanted to die).

The fact that his magic power is never exhausted means that there is an infinite source of magic power, and you have made a statement that his magic power is exhausted, and this is wrong, according to what you say, Zeref has an infinite magic power output. In addition, Zeref already has infinite stamina, so there is nothing to get tired because he is fighting.

In addition, it is valid for war as follows: 1% in the infinite source of magic power is also infinite, but it is still a support ()

With Anksheram, zeref can finish aldoron. There zeref was nerfed, he was already the same as zeref and he was a simple clone with no real power, there is no limit to most of the things zeref can do. I'm sure he can defeat aldoron any of zeref's attacks related to death manipulation play a very important role in finishing aldoron (even natsu alone is not capable of defeating aldoron, but Zeref is too adverse and strong an opponent for aldoron) In the case of Base Zeref and PRE-SBT acnologia, I assume them to be equal, with Zeref slightly ahead.

Just because all 5 Dragon Gods are of equal raw power doesn't mean we can't compare them. Just like how natsu defeated merc with ignia's minnak power, merc can't even use the full power of a completely collapsed dragon god.

The statement you took is the statement you took, only as the real statement I assume Ignia's and I think you know Ignia's statement.

Zeref wasn't trying to kill Natsu, man, if he was bloodthirsty he would have gone straight through the door, but he didn't do that. One of the reasons why Zeref didn't want to end this world was because of Natsu and Mavis and he simply didn't want to do that, I don't know what you don't understand.

You assume Zeref is very weak, I had no problem with you saying Acnologia > Zeref after Sbt, but with the dragon gods, you are the one who wank.

Anksheram is uncontrollable as long as there is an emotional explosion. If Zeref experiences this, Selene has no chance. Zeref is superior in other abilities, to put it simply, immortality type 8.
There is no way selene can stop zeref, she can't pass zeref's regeneration anyway death hax ez.

By the way, if we assume the fh part of the series, which is the prime state in which zeref lives, we know that zeref has full control over sbt and zeref can stop Selene with conceptual attacks, I don't know if it applies the same way, but I remember that there was a sealing in sbt, can't zeref use a conceptual sealing?

And no matter what Selene does, Zeref is superior to Selene's time, and frankly, I find it illogical to even discuss it completely helpless.

While none of Selene's attacks will even leave a trace on zeref (zeref has the upper hand thanks to stamina) Zeref will directly crush it, a very fair encounter

An unlimited source of magic power don't mean infinite AP... Otherwise Zeref would be High 3-A... Also infinite magic power means jack when you are weaker than someone like Natsu, who don't have infinite magic power

Also yes, Zeref was trying to prioritize Neo Eclipse plan post his first fight with Natsu. He verbatim stated "I started to desire the end of this world more than dying myself". He says he has no doubts anymore and will black out Natsu. He rejects Mavis' plan for him to die. He literally kills Natsu. He literally yells "DISAPPEAR!!" to Natsu... I swear y'all just going out of your way to say things in a way that only support the Zeref agenda

Zeref's priority was to die, he himself stated this in many places. The simplest example is that when he was neutralized by Natsu, he thought he was going to die and smiled,But when you remember that you are immortal, you say, "That's right, I can never die." Even from here you can understand that he is interested in dying. If his aim was to win, he would have walked through that door. And what does the resurrection have to do with controlling time? Zeref himself said that after obtaining the Fairy Heart, he completely controlled space and time and transcended time,And when Natsu made his first attack on Zeref, he turned back time.
I don't know if you've read Fairy Tail, but Zeref literally desired to obtain the Fairy Heart and pass through the door. The nonsense that Zeref was knowingly killed by Natsu or that he didn't fight with all his strength, etc. are all your baseless claims. Zeref thought that he wanted to kill Natsu with all his might and sent him to Makarov, but Natsu came back and kicked his ass, that's the whole story.
A simple plot armor Zeref was not bloodthirsty in that war, we understand this from the fact that he thought he was dead and was happy and did not go through the door.
No, he was bloodthirsty and wanted to pass through the gate, this is evident even from his facial expressions... His only purpose was to pass through the guild gate and fight against pre SBT Acnologia in his next life (along with Natsu, btw the reason I say pre SBT is because Zeref never knew Acno's SBT form )
"infinite magical power" What do you understand from here? Mavis also has additional statements on this subject.
alr, send me the scans, I bet even the explanation you mentioned will refute your arguments
Anksheram is uncontrollable as long as there is an emotional explosion. If Zeref experiences this, Selene has no chance.
Uncontrollable =/= Being independent of speed. Also, will there be a war where Zeref will go crazy like this? Even if it were, this is the kind of technique that even Post Tenro arc characters can get rid of.
Zeref is superior in other abilities, to put it simply, immortality type 8.
bruh. If a character establishes overwhelming dominance, this immo doesn't matter to Zeref, remember how Zeref was afraid of Pre SBT Acno
Your thoughts don't mean anything, we don't have any information about it yet.
Your claims about Zeref are the same.
It's said about 2 or 3 times in this series
Send the scans (I hope you don't use the scan that August suggested as a "possibility" in the raw translation, because no one except August knows the power of Pre SBT Acno)
"igneel give me more power" Is this how Natsu defeated Zeref lol Don't be ridiculous, Zeref said the following sentence in the first battle "Please kill me right now" and in the second battle we clearly see his desire to die. Zeref, the creator of Natsu, his first purpose was never to kill him, but to die.
The fact that Zeref wants to die does not change the fact that he was oppressed by Natsu. Zeref is truly a loser in front of Natsu.
Omw to remove Low 2-C Neo Eclipse right now 🗿
agreed

I don't know if you've read Fairy Tail, but Zeref literally desired to obtain the Fairy Heart and pass through the door. The nonsense that Zeref was knowingly killed by Natsu or that he didn't fight with all his strength, etc. are all your baseless claims. Zeref thought that he wanted to kill Natsu with all his might and sent him to Makarov, but Natsu came back and kicked his ass, that's the whole story.
No, Zeref himself said he wanted to die. If he wanted to win, he would have gone through the gate and created the new universe instead of fighting.

92bd58a83b19415da32a0b62d26fee0f.png

No, he was bloodthirsty and wanted to pass through the gate, this is evident even from his facial expressions... His only purpose was to pass through the guild gate and fight against pre SBT Acnologia in his next life (along with Natsu, btw the reason I say pre SBT is because Zeref never knew Acno's SBT form )
No, here's the scan I'm talking about.

18.jpg

alr, send me the scans, I bet even the explanation you mentioned will refute your arguments

Uncontrollable =/= Being independent of speed. Also, will there be a war where Zeref will go crazy like this? Even if it were, this is the kind of technique that even Post Tenro arc characters can get rid of.
There is no need for this anyway. The speeds of both are almost equal, if I do not remember wrongly, zeref is around 30x ftl, selene is the same, and zeref is much superior in other abilities.
bruh. If a character establishes overwhelming dominance, this immo doesn't matter to Zeref, remember how Zeref was afraid of Pre SBT Acno
my brother didn't even read the fairy tail properly 🔥 I discarded the scan and zeref says; And because we cannot die... we will be his eternal playthings

so zeref emphasises that he won't die, he just won't be able to defeat acnologia before he gets the fairy heart and since he's immortal he'll be like a toy forever. but this doesn't apply to selene because zeref is superior as ap they are almost equal in speed and zeref is far superior in stamina and ability

Send the scans (I hope you don't use the scan that August suggested as a "possibility" in the raw translation, because no one except August knows the power of Pre SBT Acno)

The fact that Zeref wants to die does not change the fact that he was oppressed by Natsu. Zeref is truly a loser in front of Natsu.
Already answered. Zeref wanted to die more than he wanted to defeat Natsu.

No, Zeref himself said he wanted to die. If he wanted to win, he would have gone through the gate and created the new universe instead of fighting.

92bd58a83b19415da32a0b62d26fee0f.png
8_2.jpg
9_9.jpg
10_17.jpg

The greatest of methods... Neo Eclipse!!
We stop making baseless claims, right? Because even the character you're defending doesn't agree with you lol
No, here's the scan I'm talking about.
I don't know why you used this, but (no hate) it's really funny that you marked the laughing scene of Zeref. What do you mean, he is happy that he died at the end, how can you reconcile this with the fight?
my brother didn't even read the fairy tail properly
You're talking about "your brother" who isn't refuted by the character he defends and doesn't use fan manga as an argument.
And because we cannot die... we will be his eternal playthings

so zeref emphasises that he won't die, he just won't be able to defeat acnologia before he gets the fairy heart and since he's immortal he'll be like a toy forever. but this doesn't apply to selene because zeref is superior as ap they are almost equal in speed and zeref is far superior in stamina and ability
I have no claim that Zeref will die anyway. Zeref's immortality doesn't work against anyone superior to him, that's what I'm saying.

okay so? Infinite magic power does not mean infinite AP. If you make such a claim, you seriously need additional context.

Screenshot_20240210-143939.jpg

You aren't a worthy opponent for him. Maybe if your Majesty receives the Fairy Heart...
Just possibility. There's still great uncertainty. Also, since no one else knows about Acno, their statements are irrelevant.
So there is a huge difference between Dragon Gods and Base Zeref. The reason Zeref's Ankhseram had an effect on Aldaron was because it was a kind of counter hax (it still couldn't completely destroy it). + Actually, what interests me more here is not the issue of Selene and Zeref, but people's denial of the fact that Zeref was crushed by Natsu with baseless claims.

Last edited:
We stop making baseless claims, right? Because even the character you're defending doesn't agree with you lol
already neo eclipse is the most powerful technique? We do not claim otherwise
I don't know why you used this, but (no hate) it's really funny that you marked the laughing scene of Zeref. What do you mean, he is happy that he died at the end, how can you reconcile this with the fight?
What I'm talking about is that Zeref thinks he's dead here and is happy. If Zeref's aim was to win, he would have gone straight through the door.
I have no claim that Zeref will die anyway. Zeref's immortality doesn't work against anyone superior to him, that's what I'm saying.
''Zeref's immortality doesn't work against anyone superior to him,''

Dude, are you serious when you wrote that? What do you mean it won't work? If he can't overcome immortality, it means he'll never be able to kill him. you told me in your previous post that zeref was afraid of acnologia even though he was immortal. but I told you how zeref could defeat selena.
okay so? Infinite magic power does not mean infinite AP. If you make such a claim, you seriously need additional context.
First thing to go over is the fundamentals of how magic power works in Fairy Tail. In this verse, the quantity of magic power you have equates to how strong you are as a character. People with more magic power than others are shown as stronger in AP and Durability. This is proven by spells such as Second Origin and Third Origin which allow the user to gain a larger storage of magic power within their body and as a result, makes said person much stronger. As well, whenever a character absorbs magic power from another person or an external source and adds it to their own magic power, they also get stronger as a result. Not to mention that anytime in the series, whenever someone refers to another person as far stronger, they usually refer to the quantity of a person’s magic power. So, once again, if Object A has more magic power than Object B, then Object A is superior in Attack Power, that’s a fundamental law of the verse.

8_2.jpg
9_9.jpg
10_17.jpg

You're talking about "your brother" who isn't refuted by the character he defends and doesn't use fan manga as an argument.

Screenshot_20240210-143939.jpg

Just possibility. There's still great uncertainty. Also, since no one else knows about Acno, their statements are irrelevant.
So there is a huge difference between Dragon Gods and Base Zeref. The reason Zeref's Ankhseram had an effect on Aldaron was because it was a kind of counter hax (it still couldn't completely destroy it). + Actually, what interests me more here is not the issue of Selene and Zeref, but people's denial of the fact that Zeref was crushed by Natsu with baseless claims.
Honestly it's not even worth continuing when we know the story agrees with us. This is just them cherrypicking what they want out of the story to push an agenda, rather than going for what's accurate

I've literally seen claims that Base Zeref is superior to Post-SBT Acnologia here as well, it's hilarious

I've literally seen claims that Base Zeref is superior to Post-SBT Acnologia here as well, it's hilarious
I may have exaggerated zeref in a tiny little way, but this is due to my hatred for acnologia.

I used to say Mavis > Acnologia because of this hatred 🥰

Yes, magic quantity dictates power in Fairy Tail, but Zeref clearly was weaker than Natsu, who also doesn’t have infinite magic power, meaning clearly Zeref’s immediate output at one time is not infinite… Fairy Heart can endlessly be drawn from like a battery that never runs out, but it doesn’t mean Zeref can output infinity… And even if he could, Hiro verbatim states at least the strongest Acnologia is above him, so like… Having Fairy Heart didn’t make Zeref #1

God I can’t believe I even have to say half these things when Zeref got beaten already with Fairy Heart literally being burned out of existence by Natsu’s raw power

Back