• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I'm not kidding, I seriously favor zeref over acnologia in terms of power...
Cool that doesn't make it true however. You are quite literally going against the mangaka himself by attempting to say Zeref is stronger than Acno.

It's literally against the narrative of FT for Zeref to be stronger. Fairy Heart Zeref doesn't have the actual AP to overpower Acnologia, Fairy Heart wasn't meant to be something that would allow Zeref to overpower Acnologia. Zeref explicitly was going to avoid direct combat against Acnologia hence why he was going to use Neo Eclipse in the first place.

If Zeref could beat Acnologia he would have done so rather than use the Neo Eclipse for a reset without him. Zeref didn't gain control of the SBT and Fairy Heart to fight, he did it so he can avoid Acnologia all together by starting a new universe without him. Furthermore while Zeref had full control of the SBT, Acnologia outright absorbed it into his entire being.

You quite literally cannot come here and make a claim that Zeref is the strongest and that Hiro is incorrect about his own manga. To be frank hardly anyone here takes you seriously and the more you push this narrative of yours the worse it makes you look. Your letting your own clear bias cloud your judgement when it comes to actual powerscaling. If Hiro said that Acnologia is the strongest then that's the end of the discussion. You have zero right or authority to claim that Hiro is incorrect about his own work of fiction.

You can't use "feats >> statements" here either. It's WoG coming from the dude that males both the feats and statements in the verse. Feats can be overridden by WoG statements my guy. And again to be frank here all you've done on this wiki so far is wank Zeref to hell and back and it makes you look incredibly bias and unreasonable.

Cool that doesn't make it true however. You are quite literally going against the mangaka himself by attempting to say Zeref is stronger than Acno.

It's literally against the narrative of FT for Zeref to be stronger. Fairy Heart Zeref doesn't have the actual AP to overpower Acnologia, Fairy Heart wasn't meant to be something that would allow Zeref to overpower Acnologia. Zeref explicitly was going to avoid direct combat against Acnologia hence why he was going to use Neo Eclipse in the first place.

If Zeref could beat Acnologia he would have done so rather than use the Neo Eclipse for a reset without him. Zeref didn't gain control of the SBT and Fairy Heart to fight, he did it so he can avoid Acnologia all together by starting a new universe without him. Furthermore while Zeref had full control of the SBT, Acnologia outright absorbed it into his entire being.

You quite literally cannot come here and make a claim that Zeref is the strongest and that Hiro is incorrect about his own manga. To be frank hardly anyone here takes you seriously and the more you push this narrative of yours the worse it makes you look. Your letting your own clear bias cloud your judgement when it comes to actual powerscaling. If Hiro said that Acnologia is the strongest then that's the end of the discussion. You have zero right or authority to claim that Hiro is incorrect about his own work of fiction.

You can't use "feats >> statements" here either. It's WoG coming from the dude that males both the feats and statements in the verse. Feats can be overridden by WoG statements my guy. And again to be frank here all you've done on this wiki so far is wank Zeref to hell and back and it makes you look incredibly bias and unreasonable.
If the mangaka contradicts himself, there is nothing to do, this is a mistake of the mangaka, and we look at the feats that are canon in the 1st degree, and as a feat, zeref is far, far above it. for example, even if most of the things that the authors say on a subject are canon, I mean, after all, the author. even if it is canon, it is taken as non canon, even if it is canon, the author of akuto sain is non canon, just as the berkeley cardinal is tiny next to akuto. normally it is not non canon, acnologia is the strongest word. But there is an extreme feat difference in the sense that we see here. Most of us, especially when we see an author's word (Word of God, or "WoG") about any character, we either encounter or use sentences like "after all, this guy is the author of the series, do we know this series better than the author" or "present any argument you want, after all, do you know better than the author?". But I'm sorry to say that authors are not as important as you think they are in such matters.

Let's start with an example: Imagine an animation series and in this animation there is a tree and each branch of this tree indicates a different reality and depending on the different cause and effect situation in each reality, a new reality is formed in parallel with this reality and each cause and effect (when someone answers "yes" to an event, another reality is formed and when someone answers "no", another reality is formed) causes a new reality to be formed. In short, it is said that there is a system of cosmology that is in the act of increasing infinitely (continuing to increase but not arriving), and the animated series is based on this narrative
After the finale of this animated series, a fan asked the author of the series "hey, Mr. Author, are there metafictional worlds in this animation that go on forever and transcend each other?" and the answer was "yes there are". In this case, the author's word is completely invalid because he is contradicting the animation itself, and no matter how much he wrote it, it cannot be concluded that he did not contradict it. Again, to give an example, the situation here is similar to this: The founder of a country designates a capital city for his country and this city is recognized as the official capital. Then he suddenly says, "This is not the capital, this city is the capital." This is the same logic.

Moreover, his answer does not only contradict this logic. Now put yourself in the shoes of a viewer of an animation whose finale was given many years ago. You know every single dialog in the animation by heart, but suddenly you see a statement by the author that has never been mentioned in the animation in the slightest and contradicts everything else that has been mentioned. This statement affects the cosmology of the animation from beginning to end, and even if you know everything about this animated series, everything you know automatically becomes false information, even if it is directly stated to be true in the animation. How logical do you think it would make sense to take the author's word for it?

In short, Acnologia "Just the strongest You cannot put acnologia above zeref just because it is said, please speak as much as your arguments.

In addition, I think I have the right to defend my Zeref as I wish.

Oh why are these acnologia fans like this anyway I'll start explaining. Mashima's statement is insignificant because feat>author statement is something that contradicts the author statement, I hope you stop talking nonsense, fairy heart zeref's no statement is not something like my rival with acnologia before sbt, it is directly suprass, which is zeref's plan, neo If zeref had activated the eclipse, the entire timeline, including acnologia and even acnologia's memories, would have been reset and replaced by the new timeline, and zeref would have become the god of that timeline. Isn't it ridiculous to hold a god and an ordinary dragon? :D if you argue that acnologia is over 400 years old, what can a 14 year old acnologia do against zeref, at most he can lick his feet as a slave.

Zeref has infinite ap and that's why he has infinite source of magic, if you are the one who says that he can't extract all of them at once, prove it. I am sure that Zeref has infinite power output because if you don't know, let me tell you

1% of infinite is infinite, 0.1% is infinite, and you are the one who has to prove that zeref's magic power output is not in the percentile, not me.

It is not that he is weak against dragon slayers, there is such a thing as reaction difference, there is nothing he can do against zeref's anksheram, if you say igneel's conscience or something like that, I have already refuted it, but if you defend it, I will throw the debunking.

Ignia's statement is perfectly valid, and I see no reason why it should not be valid. If we say sbt, it is quite normal for these dragon gods to know whether acnologia absorbs sbt or not, because if you notice it, natsu or someone else also reacted normally instead of reacting to it in an extraordinary way When it comes to statements, whether it is the final series or 100 year quest, you are only trying to prevent acnologia from being dropped.

Oh, and you are the one who has to prove whether acnologia absorbed sbt or not, not me again.

In addition, I am now proving zeref>acnologia because why not.

The fairy heart is an infinite magic that controls all time and space; it is the most powerful magic that has no limits. The fairy heart is also the pinnacle of all magic. the space between times is magic, therefore zeref is superior to the space between times acnologia thinks that the space between times is a huge power, in fact it cannot control it zeref can easily control the infinite magical power that is superior to the space between times. zeref has full control of sbt and acnologia does not, therefore zeref is more powerful

Zeref also has mid godly, which means he can regenerate all parts of his body, including his soul. Acnologia cannot exceed this, so acnologia can never kill zeref, zeref wins because acnologia's stamina will run out after a while, and at the same time, there is nothing that acnologia can do against anksheram, one of zeref's haxes, even if it is said that acnologia can eat spells, it cannot be taken as a sufficient feat unless it eats anksheram, since acnologia is dead and zeref is reincarnated, acnologia will never be able to eat anksheram. In addition, if you say zeref may run out of stamina, zeref has vsb approved infinite stamina and will continue to work mid godly even if it runs out.

The author's saying that the strongest person of fairy tail is acnologia is only his own idea, even if his word makes it canon, it remains only a statement, there is no feat situation, and since feat>statement, this is considered invalid. There is nothing acnologia can do against anksherama, zeref defeats acnologia without difficulty.

In addition, when Acnologia absorbs the spell, her physical body cannot lift and breaks in two, but when Zeref absorbs this spell, his body does not break in two, which will be a proof that Zeref is physically stronger than Acnologia.

And as we know, in terms of capacity and magic power, magic power=ap=dura

I think the capacity is due to the fact that his physical body is not divided, I think we understand who is "the strongest".

And we know that even if acnologia decapitates zeref as much as he wants, acnologia can never kill zeref (no mid godly neg).

Now first of all, I personally don't think that acnologia can resist even Zeref's soul manipulation or any kind of erasure from existence, but that's enough for now.

The winner of this war will be zeref.

image.png

I find it funny that the most direct statement possible from the dude who actually created the goddamn series that says Acnologia>Zeref is being ignored because you feel like it… I mean dude you’re not the author, Hiro is and his word is LAW

So stop this absurd Zeref wank

I find it funny that the most direct statement possible from the dude who actually created the goddamn series that says Acnologia>Zeref is being ignored because you feel like it… I mean dude you’re not the author, Hiro is and his word is LAW

So stop this absurd Zeref wank
I explained why feat>statement and if you still think like this, I have nothing to do.

Anyway, I'll shut up.

Wouldn't Gojo just die against Zeref's passive death hax? Not only that but the speed difference and AP difference alone would be enough to kill and blitz Gojo?

Zeref has no passive manipulation of death
Sorry I was referring to the Ankhseram Black Magic which can kill immortals like Zeref, and also numerous other abilities.

Like Zeref has Healing Negation due to his Ankhseram Black Magic is able to block and prevent Wendy’s Heal from working and from what I remember wouldn't that cause Gojo unable to heal? If he has abilities to bypass magical anti-healing abilities? Also wouldn't Zeref has Fear Inducement hax where his own raw power was able to make people experience crippling fear.

Also the most hard thing for Gojo to actually do is KILL Zeref due to the fact that AP wise Gojo is weaker and speed wise Gojo is much slower so he would be able to tag Zeref. Also whats more is that Zeref is able to resist Franmalth's Soul Absorption, and was unaffected by Larcade's Pleasure Magic, which effects the soul and we know Gojo has no soul destroying attacks from what I remember. Or rather if he did it wouldn't be enough to actually kill Zeref. Its been noted that Zeref's time magic is far superior than Ultear's Time Magic, which allowed her to resist and give others resistance to the effects of magics that manipulate time, therefore Zeref should have a superior level of resistance to time manipulation than she does. It also doesn't help Zeref is able to resist Existence Erasure and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) due to him able to survive Genesis Zero and also Zeref himself stated that Memento Mori could not kill him. There is more but these ones I wan to note.

In short Gojo pretty much dies to Zeref is what I am trying to say.

Back