• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Would still say that Wendy belserion form especially during Aldoron arc is not comparable to Irene since she developed her power overtime, and even currently selene says that she would not scale.

Probably won't ever happen, unless OP gets a massive upgrade, or FT gets a massive downgrade lol.

You could also just make a stats equalized match or a customized match, but it won't be added.
Only equalization I allow is speed equalization.

Besides, with the new FT upgrades, there still won't be many 6-C's, so the possible matches are still limited to Post-Timeskip jobbers vs Fairy Tail mid-high tiers.

X784 is now gonna be rated what X792 used to be... How far we've come
6-C ONE PIECE IS BACK, BABY!

Only equalization I allow is speed equalization.

Besides, with the new FT upgrades, there still won't be many 6-C's, so the possible matches are still limited to Post-Timeskip jobbers vs Fairy Tail mid-high tiers.
What? Isn't everyone pre wano rated High 7-A and 6-C?

I could make emotion amps Natsu vs Beginning of Post Timeskip Luffy...

What? Isn't everyone pre wano rated High 7-A and 6-C?
Yeah, but OP 6-C is higher and more frequent than the few Fairy Tail 6-C's.
OP needs a chance smh
When they get 5-B+ or higher, then we'll talk.
Oh no, I'm talking about the 6-C+ and High 6-C days for the non god tiers lol.
Ah, yes.

I miss the days of 2.65 gigaton Base Spriggans and 10.6 gigaton top tiers.

Oh, fair enough.

You could still use the High 7-A's, there's still a few there and they aren't too high.

When they get 5-B+ or higher, then we'll talk.

Ah, yes.

I miss the days of 2.65 gigaton Base Spriggans and 10.6 gigaton top tiers.
Well considering the feat that the Spriggans have it makes sense they are higher

Hey, I want to ask. Why was Dogramag's Earthquake calculation removed from the secondary calculations?
Because we don’t know if the land was disrupted at the edges of the continent, the land could’ve just been disrupted near the epicenter

We need proof the entire land area of Guiltena was shifted to assume the magnitude for that distance

Because we don’t know if the land was disrupted at the edges of the continent, the land could’ve just been disrupted near the epicenter

We need proof the entire land area of Guiltena was shifted to assume the magnitude for that distance
I myself always thought using Magnitude 9 was too generous, and that magnitude 7 was more appropriate (since the changes to the continent didn't seem nearly as bad as a magnitude 9 earthquake would have.

I’m gonna miss those guys. Really like Misaki and Selene’s relationship.

They had to leave anyways. Selene would break the plot otherwise.

gold owl is next.

Why the dislike of Diabolos? other than them being evil and stupid, which is normal for FT characters.
also that they have been around for too many arcs, like they have to take the spot light of other villains, let others be the main villains.

Last edited:
Also, why are some dragons listed as 7-B? aren’t the beginning cast members 7-A up to high 7-A? Those dragon kicked the shit out of them in the Magic Games.

Back