• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

It was the chapter where she defeated Haku. Wendy says Irene saved her only for Irene to correct her saying that while the spell was her doing, Wendy's magic was what fueled it

It was the chapter where she defeated Haku. Wendy says Irene saved her only for Irene to correct her saying that while the spell was her doing, Wendy's magic was what fueled it
Oh, i thought you meant something else. Even so, Irene’s power is still significant.

But seriously, how are we gonna have a 5-A Irene (whom August and Zeref scale to) without breaking the X792 scaling hard?

Well, surprisingly, the characters that are already 5-A don't really change much. You'll understand when the CRT gets posted

Well, surprisingly, the characters that are already 5-A don't really change much.
I kinda figured, but IIRC Human Acnologia is 5.52 yottatons, the exact value that DF Wendy scales above due to one shotting Haku when FDKM Natsu couldn't one shot Suzaku.

And Irene in human form alone apparently scales way above Wendy.

Is it just me or was Irene and Selene's chat about elsefesia implying that sage dragon slayer magic and law dragon slayer magic are the same thing?

She’s not. Whoever fed you that info ain’t correct
That's just what I assumed judging by what Selene said.

But now I assume that only Dragon Irene will be 5-A?
“He thinks he’s on the team” meme intensifies
Nah, I know I've been a gargantuan pain for the past year or so. I have cooled it down a lot with the CRT's but my being an annoyance doesn't just go away like that.

Doesn't stop me from craving respect (i.e., likes on my comments) from you, Mitch, and Kingtempest due to my own insecurities and need for validation/approval. Kind of like Lucy craving Erza's attention at the start of Fairy Tail.

It's quite troubling, really.

Yeah, since we default to the assumption that Irene’s Magic being too great is about her full power, which is her Dragon Form.
Nah, I know I've been a gargantuan pain for the past year or so. I have cooled it down a lot with the CRT's but my being an annoyance doesn't just go away like that.

Doesn't stop me from craving respect (i.e., likes on my comments) from you, Mitch, and Kingtempest due to my own insecurities and need for validation/approval. Kind of like Lucy craving Erza's attention at the start of Fairy Tail.

Damn, that cuts deep

Selene would be referring to what is close to Irene’s human level, considering that she is in a human form persona and that she said Dragon Form would increase her magic power, there is no reason to assume that it is something above her human form or likely at her human form since she is just a persona. The too great part is reference to being in proximity of Wendy as one’s body can be harmed by too much magic power.

Back