• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Got a nice juicy Mashima-verse battle here!

Also, does anyone know if the Mashima story universes are all canon/connected to each other OUTSIDE of that one crossover event?

Also, I realized that as much as I liked Mitch's uber-upgrades to the Top Tiers and God Tiers, it did have the unfortunate side effect of making a vs thread of mine that had literally concluded like a week earlier obsolete and thus requiring of deletion. Which honestly sucked, ngl.

It was that Natsu vs Kenshiro one.

Also, I realized that as much as I liked Mitch's uber-upgrades to the Top Tiers and God Tiers, it did have the unfortunate side effect of making a vs thread of mine that had literally concluded like a week earlier obsolete and thus requiring of deletion. Which honestly sucked, ngl.

It was that Natsu vs Kenshiro one.
Natsu is High 6-A in other keys now so it can work still

Natsu is High 6-A in other keys now so it can work still
I know, it's just that I was proud of making a decent vs thread for once.

Ah well, guess it was worth the sacrifice for FT to get boosted.

Besides, the result with any other high 6-A Natsu would be the same due to kenshiro's hax, not to mention his 100% post seals lifted self is now a 5-C thanks to multipliers so his EoS version stomps any High 6-A in FT.

I know, it's just that I was proud of making a decent vs thread for once.

Ah well, guess it was worth the sacrifice for FT to get boosted.

Besides, the result with any other high 6-A Natsu would be the same due to kenshiro's hax, not to mention his 100% post seals lifted self is now a 5-C thanks to multipliers so his EoS version stomps any High 6-A in FT.
Try using the strogest form of Natsu

Mitch my son, I already told you, the lesson is fine. It's implementation and lack of future use was shoddy.

I would forgive the further kicking of the already down Natsu and how unnecessary it was if we got a rematch, if we got Natsu's own input and opinion rather than him blindly accept the platitude and advice, if we see Natsu get flashbacks to him surrendering and him swearing to never do it again, knowing he can't if his family is on the line. That is infinitely more in line with his character than what we got.

The lack of follow up is what frustrates me the most, we don't get a rematch, no redemption for Natsu for throwing away what makes him, him. No him telling Gildarts his response to his lesson. All of the changes the lesson supposedly inspired we're already in character for him to begin with.
You lack reading comprehension, and I’m glad you are pretty much the only one who thinks of this fight like that.

Like holy shit, your name describes you very well.

I'm not actually fine I'm cryin and shittin rn
FHOn7yZXoA4ZIqW.png

^This you?

They've still had some solid ones.

Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor is one of my favorites, and whoever played Doom nailed it.

Also She-Ra vs Wonder Woman had great music and action.

Seasons 4 and 5 were painfully mediocre (although Season 5 did have Ultron vs Sigma which rocked along with the spectacular Darkseid vs Thanos, and even though Vergil vs Sephiroth wasn't exactly finale material the sword fighting was still sick).

Dedede vs Wario was so f*cking funny.

I will say, my favorite Death Battle ever without any doubt is Kirby vs Majin Buu.

It's what got me interested in the Kirby series and all its insane lore.

Also, animation was great, it was fast-paced with good tension, good humor, and excellent music choices.

The Goku vs Superman 2 fight itself was fantastic up until the end. The scene in the canyon when Goku goes Blue was genuinely some of the best Dragon Ball action I've ever seen

And technically, since they were only using X791 Natsu (since the X792 arc hadn't been released at that point), Ace should've won by quite the landslide.
No, X792 was very much out, Natsu vs Jacob had already happened in the manga I believe

I will say, my favorite Death Battle ever without any doubt is Kirby vs Majin Buu.

It's what got me interested in the Kirby series and all its insane lore.

Also, animation was great, it was fast-paced with good tension, good humor, and excellent music choices.
Yeah, it also got me to realize that Kirby does in fact beat Majin Buu. The rare Death Battle W

Who else thinks Sabertooth was a disappointment after all their hype at GMG?
Sabertooth hardly even exists at this point. Same with Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus. And they had characters that had things going for them. Would have been nice if like 10 guild members from all of them went in on the quest together.

Last edited:
Back