• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

he could use DF and Suzaku could keep up. That’s one other way.

Give us options instead of assuming.
Unless I'm remembering something wrong, how is Suzaku going to keep up with Dragon Force Natsu considering his feats and statements against God Seed Aldoron? That would sorta break the scaling chain, wouldn't it? I was talking more of FDKM Natsu vs Suzaku, because Natsu usually has to be riled up to bust out DF.

Can't. I promised to hold off until after today (since it's a week since I made my last CRT), and just to be safe I won't do it today.
You can go ahead and make it, just moved back into my dorm, so getting ready for school stress is mainly gone

She should still be able to use them

Mashima just likes nerfing the **** outta poor Mira I swear
I wouldn't say that.

In the CRT I linked to, I actually explain why she should get an upgrade, because there is a **** ton of evidence that puts her WAY above Base Natsu tier.

I wouldn't say that.

In the CRT I linked to, I actually explain why she should get an upgrade, because there is a **** ton of evidence that puts her WAY above Base Natsu tier.
I have it as

Allegria Soul Mira>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Satan Soul Mira~Skullion~Madmole~Base Natsu

So yeah ofc above Base Natsu

Also it's true

She admits she probably would have lost to Skullion but foolishly stuck to Satan Soul

And seeing as it was a close fight

She should have realized Allegria would have one shot Skullion

It's also completely OOC considering she attacked him thinking he had killed Lisanna

Same with Jacob

She doesn't even try to use her other forms

Restricted to Satan Soul most of the time

Erza gets over 100 armors and uses almost all of them daily

Mira gets 5 forms max and most of the time can only use 1

Mira- Fairy Tail's forgotten S Class Mage ( next to Mystogan )

xys20a89t3z31.jpg

Honestly, I don't really care about Seilah and Alegria, I just want to see more Sitri and hopefully Halphas in the future.

Those 2 are my personal favorites.

Small addition to Base Zeref profile I think we should add

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Stated to be the greatest Black Wizard[5]. Far stronger than both Ultimate Magic Form August and Dragon Form Irene. Somewhat fought and matched Igneel Mark Natsu, even leaving a permanent scar on the right side of face, comparable to his durability

^I feel as though this is a heavily underrated feat

While Igneel Mark Natsu had the edge, Zeref was still clearly able to somewhat give him a battle even trading multiple blows with him

0464-015.png

The Anime even somewhat making it more apparent
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

And leaving him scarred

original.gif

Which he still had all the way till his battle with Acnologia ( indicating that it likely would've been permanent )
0543-009.png

At least it should.........He did not have it during the 1 year time skip now ( I am assuming wendy healed it off panel )

And as for the AP/Durability part.......on his page it's

Durability: Small Country level (Comparable to his Attack Power. Far more durable than both Ultimate Magic Form August and Dragon Form Irene. Survived a full powered attack from Fire Dragon King Mode Igneel's Power Natsu even without blocking it, but is still overall weaker)

^Why I think we could also add the comparable to his durability part, because we know they are and this just further strengthens my point

What yall think?

Also on a side note, while Base Zeref is near featless this one feat of battling Igneel Mark natsu and scarring him permanently already above all the spriggans combined seeing as a fraction of Igneel power matched a holding back Acnologia and while this fraction of power natsu is using is even smaller any fraction of Igneel power is god tier lol

So this def Shows Base Zeref>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spriggan 12 combined by feats

Small addition to Base Zeref profile I think we should add

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Stated to be the greatest Black Wizard[5]. Far stronger than both Ultimate Magic Form August and Dragon Form Irene. Somewhat fought and matched Igneel Mark Natsu, even leaving a permanent scar on the right side of face, comparable to his durability

^I feel as though this is a heavily underrated feat

While Igneel Mark Natsu had the edge, Zeref was still clearly able to somewhat give him a battle even trading multiple blows with him

0464-015.png

The Anime even somewhat making it more apparent
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

And leaving him scarred

original.gif

Which he still had all the way till his battle with Acnologia ( indicating that it likely would've been permanent )
0543-009.png

At least it should.........He did not have it during the 1 year time skip now ( I am assuming wendy healed it off panel )

And as for the AP/Durability part.......on his page it's

Durability: Small Country level (Comparable to his Attack Power. Far more durable than both Ultimate Magic Form August and Dragon Form Irene. Survived a full powered attack from Fire Dragon King Mode Igneel's Power Natsu even without blocking it, but is still overall weaker)

^Why I think we could also add the comparable to his durability part, because we know they are and this just further strengthens my point

What yall think?

Also on a side note, while Base Zeref is near featless this one feat of battling Igneel Mark natsu and scarring him permanently already above all the spriggans combined seeing as a fraction of Igneel power matched a holding back Acnologia and while this fraction of power natsu is using is even smaller any fraction of Igneel power is god tier lol

So this def Shows Base Zeref>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spriggan 12 combined by feats
Well Igneel's Power Natsu's AP Justification only comes from fighting and matching Zeref, so Zeref scarring Natsu isn't a feat for Zeref, it's a Durability feat for Natsu, you understand?

Well Igneel's Power Natsu's AP Justification only comes from fighting and matching Zeref, so Zeref scarring Natsu isn't a feat for Zeref, it's a Durability feat for Natsu, you understand?
I mean Suzaku country level scaling comes from matching Human Selene

Yet on Selene profile we added that part of her country level scaling comes from matching Suzaku

So I feel like that reasoning can be applied here.......is what I am saying make sense to you?

She should still be able to use them

Mashima just likes nerfing the **** outta poor Mira I swear
Not necessarily her role is what its always been. She's not a main character, she's just supposed to be that scary Ace. In the same way laxus and gildarts are. Mirajane wouldn't be as hype as she is if she had constant fights. Her role was always an Ace. Thats why her personality regressed to a more kind friendly person for moments where she turns into a demon and goes berserk. Erza should technically be way stronger than mirajane, but that will never be the case because of Mirajane's role. Gildarts, Laxus, and Mirajane are fairy tail's Aces. You won't see either of them train but they will be conveniently strong enough for the next enemy. Laxus? Convincingly strong as a black dragon knight and could one shot spriggans. Gildarts conveniently can contend with August. Mirajane conveniently has a form far stronger than her Satan soul and can match Skullion with just her regular Satan soul when the gang struggled. They are the aces of fairy tail

Not necessarily her role is what its always been. She's not a main character, she's just supposed to be that scary Ace. In the same way laxus and gildarts are. Mirajane wouldn't be as hype as she is if she had constant fights. Her role was always an Ace. Thats why her personality regressed to a more kind friendly person for moments where she turns into a demon and goes berserk. Erza should technically be way stronger than mirajane, but that will never be the case because of Mirajane's role. Gildarts, Laxus, and Mirajane are fairy tail's Aces. You won't see either of them train but they will be conveniently strong enough for the next enemy. Laxus? Convincingly strong as a black dragon knight and could one shot spriggans. Gildarts conveniently can contend with August. Mirajane conveniently has a form far stronger than her Satan soul and can match Skullion with just her regular Satan soul when the gang struggled. They are the aces of fairy tail
Bruh, what on earth are you talking about? You literally just described Erza, not Mirajane. Like Mira isn't written to be an Ace at all... She doesn't get screen time cause overall she's unimportant. I mean she definitely doesn't get the love and hype that Erza, Laxus, and Gildarts do at all

The Guild's Top 4 are clear
1. Natsu
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza

Natsu above gildarts literally no sense as majority of the power ups that make him above gildarts he can't will on his own. Blaze dragon king mode is legit tho. And that is at most base laxus tier.

What i mean by Ace is, they never get fights as often as the main cast, but when they do get a fight they show you the guild had monsters under their sleeve quite literally an Ace. Something ppl don't know aboif that can suddenly turn the tables in a war. technically mirajane is stronger than natsu because one

He requires blaze dragon king mode to match madmole or Skullion, mirajane is seen as Skullion's equal in just regular Satan soul. Which is weaker than sitri, which may he weaker than seilah assuming she can macro over herself like seilah did and go etherious on the form that one shot her sitri, and Alegria dwarfs all of those. Technically mirajane wins unless natsu gets some type of weird plot armor amp.

Natsu above gildarts literally no sense as majority of the power ups that make him above gildarts he can't will on his own. Blaze dragon king mode is legit tho. And that is at most base laxus tier.

What i mean by Ace is, they never get fights as often as the main cast, but when they do get a fight they show you the guild had monsters under their sleeve quite literally an Ace. Something ppl don't know aboif that can suddenly turn the tables in a war. technically mirajane is stronger than natsu because one

He requires blaze dragon king mode to match madmole or Skullion, mirajane is seen as Skullion's equal in just regular Satan soul. Which is weaker than sitri, which may he weaker than seilah assuming she can macro over herself like seilah did and go etherious on the form that one shot her sitri, and Alegria dwarfs all of those. Technically mirajane wins unless natsu gets some type of weird plot armor amp.
He can use Dragon Force at will, which is above Gildarts

And Fire Dragon King Mode is far above Madmole’s AP as well as Skullion’s

Its like me using erza's feat against deus sema and assuming thats how strong that armor is naturally. Or even at full power because it really is a special emotional amp. So my point is, the times where natsu was stronger than gildarts it was likely influenced by a power not his own or, it was an emotional boost needed for the sake of plot thus does not scale to natsu normally. So outside of all that he actually doesn't scale that high. You can't use special circumstances that don't normally scale to a character as part of that characters naturally strength as if they can easily have access to it. I don't take natsu's strength seriously at all as most of it is for the sake of plot and don't scale to his stats normally. In vsb its fine cause its key based when characters match up against each other so you could put emotional amped erza vs mirajane but she wouldn't have access to that power unless you literally make that the specific scenario for a versus

I would have zero issues with that if it was consistent. Even the narrative doesn't suggest this.

Gildarts being the one to beat God Serena. Gildarts being the one to contend with August. Everyone getting trashed by black dragon knights except laxus who is always shown to be superior to fairy tail like Gildarts. Oh yea he's fighting kirin. Selene literally said she wonders how the titles contenders of strongest of each guild would fair up. Instead erza is fighting strongest female. Natsu is maybe fighting second strongest member. Wendy fought arguably weakest.

Even now they imply laxus as top dog. I mean no form needed to trash two members of the dragon eaters at same time. Narrative still treats laxus like a top dog and Gildarts. Natsu needs blaze dragon king mode for the weaker members. Im just looking at narrative. But another narrative is natsu can win any fights he wants so im probably participating in a pointless debate

Anyway red black twin blades armor (or rabbit armor) is considered a strongest armor for erza correct? It's got to be cause it did well against Irene. Trying to think what all classify as strongest armors.

Red black twin blades
Nakagami armor
Clear heart clothing

Not really sure beyond those. Fairy one hasn't light in years and purgatory always got slapped whenever it was used but you can probably still add it. Celestial might be because it one shot swan

Last edited:
Any Armor that is Heaven’s Wheel Armor level and above are her Stronger Armors, she still has a noticeable hierarchy even with those, but the Strongest Armors applies to many Armors

Back