• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Except we see a non weakened Base Natsu clash evenly with and even slightly lose out to Madmole, besides it’s not like Natsu stays weakened for long, that could have been a non weakened Natsu at that point

So no, we’re not scaling Base Natsu to a God Tier

Except we see a non weakened Base Natsu clash evenly with and even slightly lose out to Madmole, besides it’s not like Natsu stays weakened for long, that could have been a non weakened Natsu at that point

So no, we’re not scaling Base Natsu to a God Tier

1. Eh honestly he hurt Natsu more due to how durable he was then pure power. Which makes sense as he is the Armor Dragon and his Durability>>>>>his AP. Plus Natsu could have just gotten stronger after that fight/zenkai boost. Wouldn't even be outlandish as War Arc Base Natsu goes from barely hurting Ajeel to 2 shotting Irene Enchant Neinhart

2. I mean no he was still heavily weakened when fighting Wraith. He immediately fought Wraith 5 minutes after Wraith kicked him off Levy Magical Wooden Cart

0034-020.png

0034-021.png

0035-005.png

I'm not really saying it's definitive

Just more a "Likely" or "Possibly" rating

1. Eh honestly he hurt Natsu more due to how durable he was then pure power. Which makes sense as he is the Armor Dragon and his Durability>>>>>his AP. Plus Natsu could have just gotten stronger after that fight/zenkai boost. Wouldn't even be outlandish as War Arc Base Natsu goes from barely hurting Ajeel to 2 shotting Irene Enchant Neinhart

2. I mean no he was still heavily weakened when fighting Wraith. He immediately fought Wraith 5 minutes after Wraith kicked him off Levy Magical Wooden Cart

0034-020.png

0034-021.png

0035-005.png

I'm not really saying it's definitive

Just more a "Likely" or "Possibly" rating
I still disagree, him and Madmole were equal

Base Natsu ~ Wendy using Irene's Magic

Irene>100x Wendy using Irene's Magic

Aldoron>>>Irene

By all manner of logic, Aldoron is far above Base Natsu, I don't agree with him being High 6-A in any form

Last edited:
Shouldn't Etherious get Type 8 immortality because of the zeref books ? it is said to be a super advanced life binding spell and it was possible to restore a part of Natsu's body by rewriting the book.

Pretty sure base natsu being high 6A is an outlier.
Also shouldn't Selene's human form be 6-C scaling from (though obviously stronger than) weakened Merc who was injured by Kiara

Also shouldn't Selene's human form be 6-C scaling from (though obviously stronger than) weakened Merc who was injured by Kiara
No no no, Weakened Merc has pretty much all of his power stolen and he's fodder

Human Form Selene can one-shot Base Natsu and Erza level people and very much has her Full Power

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 95 Raws

My man Laxus really just no diffed Madmole and Skullion by himself
Laxus just built different. Besides, we've seen him stomp Kyria and one-shot base Erza (with lightning resistance no less), so this fits with scaling perfectly.

Also, looking forward to his fight against that hat dude, and we're already seeing that the female Knight is far above Kyria (although I'm not sure what her magic is).

Laxus just built different. Besides, we've seen him stomp Kyria and one-shot base Erza (with lightning resistance no less), so this fits with scaling perfectly.

Also, looking forward to his fight against that hat dude, and we're already seeing that the female Knight is far above Kyria (although I'm not sure what her magic is).
Yeah, it's hella consistent

Either Laxus and a bunch of characters become High 6-A or Suzaku and the Dark Dragon Slayer Knights lose their High 6-A rating

It all depends on how they stack up to Dragon Force Natsu,

Like if DF Natsu one-taps Suzaku level people, It means that DF Natsu and GS Aldoron>Human Selene despite what we currently believe to be the case

Chapter didn't tell what magic Misaki has. She just find out there is a core that move this body's and extracted it so Kiria could slash it.

Eh Base Natsu's power always seems to be fluctuating

Like one moment he barely fighting Spriggans then the next he throwing hands with Zeref

Or one moment he struggling with a Diablos member next he matching a dragon god

Just feels kinda inconsistent

Mashima should honestly just make Base Natsu a God Tier now and be done with it

Like Natsu isn't even god tier in his verse without Dragon force bruh

Without it he's not even the strongest in his guild let alone God Tier.....not even in 100 Year Quest

Like bruh.....Naruto and Ichigo even in Base are God Tier at this point

I would just have 100 Year Natsu somewhere like this

Dragon Force Natsu ( Nerfed Dragon God Tier )

FDKM Natsu ( Base Zeref Tier )

LFDM Natsu ( Gildarts Tier )

Base Natsu ( Erza/Laxus Tier )

Eh Base Natsu's power always seems to be fluctuating

Like one moment he barely fighting Spriggans then the next he throwing hands with Zeref

Or one moment he struggling with a Diablos member next he matching a dragon god

Just feels kinda inconsistent

Mashima should honestly just make Base Natsu a God Tier now and be done with it

Like Natsu isn't even god tier in his verse without Dragon force bruh

Without it he's not even the strongest in his guild let alone God Tier.....not even in 100 Year Quest

Like bruh.....Naruto and Ichigo even in Base are God Tier at this point

I would just have 100 Year Natsu somewhere like this

Dragon Force Natsu ( Nerfed Dragon God Tier )

FDKM Natsu ( Base Zeref Tier )

LFDM Natsu ( Gildarts Tier )

Base Natsu ( Erza/Laxus Tier )
Nah, that would suck, I like that the rest of the Guild are still relevant power wise, Naruto and Bleach suffer from having protagonists who overshadow the entire cast

Nah, that would suck, I like that the rest of the Guild are still relevant power wise, Naruto and Bleach suffer from having protagonists who overshadow the entire cast

1. I mean eh, everyone's entitled to their opinion even if you are wrong

2. Like I said though, given some of the best feats Base Natsu had if anything I am lowballing when compared to the placement I just put. Like I don't mind the S Class Mages being somewhat relative to weaker form of Natsu but without his strongest mode Natsu ain't even the strongest in his guild ( Gildarts ) hell not even 2nd or 3rd ( Laxus and Erza ) and won't even be 4th if Jellal joins. It just feels wrong

3. Eh yeah they could have done better with Team Gai and Team Kurenai ( Team 10 was did well ) and Chad, Uryu and Orihime, no argument there I was just explaining my view given what the series as shown us is all

I think Aconologia should've had resistance to EE a long time ago.

He is almost resistant to every Magic in the verse (except Dragon slayer Magic) which should include Macbeth's Genesis Zero.

And, Zeref already has listed a Conceptual EE resistance on his profile (Memento Mori) so I don't think we needed to add him the resistance again.

No no no, Weakened Merc has pretty much all of his power stolen and he's fodder

Human Form Selene can one-shot Base Natsu and Erza level people and very much has her Full Power
Occam's razor dude; Selene's human form being super weak makes more sense than 20% of ft's cast jumping to high 6-A on the seemingly baseless assumption that her human and dragon form are more or less equal.

Hello?:

He is almost resistant to every Magic in the verse (except Dragon slayer Magic) which should include Macbeth's Genesis Zero.

And, Zeref already has listed a Conceptual EE resistance on his profile (Memento Mori) so I don't think we needed to add him the resistance

Occam's razor dude; Selene's human form being super weak makes more sense than 20% of ft's cast jumping to high 6-A on the seemingly baseless assumption that her human and dragon form are more or less equal.
It Is called power creep. If you want a good example of a series like that, visit the DBS profiles to see the incredible amount of 3-A characters that barely did shit and had no business being that strong, when prior they were only 4-C to 4-B. They literally just showed up fighting and hanging around universe level characters so they gained said tier.

that just happens.

irrelevant on whether they deserve high 6-A status, just pointing out that these things tend to happen.

Bruh, even if Human Form Selene was 1% of her Dragon Form, she'd be High 6-A

She can be way weaker than her Dragon Form and still be High 6-A, I mean her Dragon Form is already scaling decently above the source AP Value

Not to mention her Human Form scales to Dragon Cry on its own based on what we accept

Last edited:
Again, I need a clarification on this:

And, Zeref already has listed a Conceptual EE resistance on his profile (Memento Mori) so I don't think we needed to add him the resistance

Back