• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

The implications of her being bi?

1. Looks through Lucy's underwear
2. Considers skinship groping other girls in a hot bath to be essential to bathing, and then proceeds to scrub Juvia's legs a bit too enthusiastically (as shown by Juvia's reaction), and then gropes Mirajane
3. Is flustered when imagining Lucy wearing the seduction armor. I wish I knew which chapter this was in, since I can find the image but not the chapter.
4. During the GMG, Lucy casually mentions how Erza often crawls into her bed.
5. That entire drunk Christmas Omake where Erza was the "master", with her groping Lucy, pouring hot wax on Lucy (while forcing her to say that it feels good), and even saying that if a girl got naked then things could get "interesting".
6. In Fairy Girls, one chapter gives her and Kagura A LOT of subtext. Not even kidding.
7. When the Punishment game was over, Erza wanted to punish Mirajane the same (kinky) way that Mirajane punished her.
8. In the 2020 FT game, in a side quest after the Tartaros Arc, Erza gets a letter from who she thinks is a secret admirer, only for it to be Minerva who wants to apologize for her actions (and gives her a delicious homemade cake). Erza legit thinks that Minerva is in love with her and shows no signs of being shocked that a woman wants to be with her (her shock is more due to it being Minerva, whose history with Erza is VERY complicated). The fact that Minerva says that Erza is "not [her] type" implies that Minerva herself likely swings both ways.
Ok so this was never stated and itā€™s just Hiro making this as more akin to funny stuff. This is the same Erza who has no problem being naked with the boys which is the most extreme thing possible so she wouldnā€™t have a problem with doing ā€œotherā€ things as well because itā€™s just a bit of her innocence

Letā€™s not forget the more important thingā€¦she withered away when Kaguya kissed her

Isn't it weird how FT does a notably better job at representation of the LGBT community than OP does?

FT has Bob (who is honestly a respectful example who isn't defined just by his being a crossdresser), Cana (who is either bi or just gay), and Fried (who is definitely gay [though I gotta say he has good taste], but he is also a strategist and badass in battle). And there's how the 2020 game implies that Minerva is at least bi when she casually says Erza is "not her type".

OP does have respectful trans representation in the Wano arc with Kikunojo, but the Okama on Kambakka Island was a huge NOPE for so many reasons.

I've thought a while about this, and I've realized how much I really dislike how the Okama are written in One Piece as a group of Okama who just chase down any handsome man. It's honestly kind of disturbing and now that I look back on it it's borderline offensive towards gay men and crossdressers.

Imagine if Sanji had been a girl and those men had been chasing him.

Not only a double standard but honestly rather offensive.

Which is why in the crossover fanfic I'm planning (if I ever get to that point in the story), I'm probably going to have Sanji train somewhere else.

Isn't it weird how FT does a notably better job at representation of the LGBT community than OP does?

FT has Bob (who is honestly a respectful example who isn't defined just by his being a crossdresser), Cana (who is either bi or just gay), and Fried (who is definitely gay [though I gotta say he has good taste], but he is also a strategist and badass in battle). And there's how the 2020 game implies that Minerva is at least bi when she casually says Erza is "not her type".

OP does have respectful trans representation in the Wano arc with Kikunojo, but the Okama on Kambakka Island was a huge NOPE for so many reasons.

I've thought a while about this, and I've realized how much I really dislike how the Okama are written in One Piece as a group of Okama who just chase down any handsome man. It's honestly kind of disturbing and now that I look back on it it's borderline offensive towards gay men and crossdressers.

Imagine if Sanji had been a girl and those men had been chasing him.

Not only a double standard but honestly rather offensive.

Which is why in the crossover fanfic I'm planning (if I ever get to that point in the story), I'm probably going to have Sanji train somewhere else.
No offense, but this is honestly the dumbest shit ive heard all day .-.

Not sure Fairy Tail girls are mostly bi, they have very small implications of being interested in the same gender, most of them still fall for men and have far more fanservice shenanigans with men

Cana is definitely bi tho

Kagura is probably lesbian

There still isnā€™t any major pairings that are gay, I mean the only official yuri pairing is Kyoka and Seilah

Donā€™t bring that LGBT idea on a series that doesnā€™t even show that for anyone unless stated or proven. Cana is most def not bi at all, again she has the ā€œidcā€ personality (I know girls who are like that) and Kaguya only did something like that in order to pay back Erza.

Only gay pairing is Kyouka and Seilah

To be fair, in Fairy Girls, it's revealed that Kagura literally keeps a picture of Erza that she talks to as a form of practicing being social.

It's as adorable as it is hilarious.

But yeah, the only real yuri pair is Kyouka and Seilah, which I've got to say was surprisingly well done (especially considering how evil the 2 of them are otherwise).

Honestly I'm not sure weather Hiro is queer baiting or wanted to write LGBTQ characters but wasn't allowed to and made it subtext

Hey @DemonGodMitchAubin , changing the subject, I think that for post-RoSAT Acnologia, that the statement on his page that he is "incomparably stronger than the Dragon Gods" should probably be removed, since we honestly don't know how much stronger than normal Acnologia the Dragon Gods are, not to mention that statement just feels thrown in there and out of place with not much other then some hypotheticals to back it up.

Hey @DemonGodMitchAubin , changing the subject, I think that for post-RoSAT Acnologia, that the statement on his page that he is "incomparably stronger than the Dragon Gods" should probably be removed, since we honestly don't know how much stronger than normal Acnologia the Dragon Gods are, not to mention that statement just feels thrown in there and out of place with not much other then some hypotheticals to back it up.
SBT>>>>>Pre-SBT Acnologia

Dragon Gods>=Pre-SBT Acnologia

Therefore SBT>>>>>Dragon Gods

SBT>>>>>Pre-SBT Acnologia

Dragon Gods>=Pre-SBT Acnologia

Therefore SBT>>>>>Dragon Gods
1. We currently don't know if Elfseria was referring to pre or post-RoSAT Acnologia.

2. The Dragon Gods already mainly scale to Acnologia, so adding them feels a tad strange and redundant.

3. The Dragon Gods are most likely not equal to each other, so we don't know if he is above all of them, since we don't know how much he is above the stronger ones.

4. If he is already >= 2x his Dragon form, then I don't understand why we need to add "Incomparably" to it.

1. We currently don't know if Elfseria was referring to pre or post-RoSAT Acnologia.

2. The Dragon Gods already mainly scale to Acnologia, so adding them feels a tad strange and redundant.

3. The Dragon Gods are most likely not equal to each other, so we don't know if he is above all of them, since we don't know how much he is above the stronger ones.

4. If he is already >= 2x his Dragon form, then I don't understand why we need to add "Incomparably" to it.
  1. We currently accept the statement as referring to Pre-SBT Acnologia
  2. Irrelevant
  3. They are flat out said to be equal to each other
  4. Because the SBT is massively above Pre-SBT Acnologia that he isn't even within the same ballpark as his Post-SBT Form

1. We currently accept the statement as referring to Pre-SBT Acnologia
  2. Irrelevant
  3. They are flat out said to be equal to each other
  4. Because the SBT is massively above Pre-SBT Acnologia that he isn't even within the same ballpark as his Post-SBT Form
1. OK
2. It just feels like it isn't contributing anything to why SBT Acno is above his pre-SBT level.
3. I know Selene said that, I just thought that earlier we discussed the possibility of them not being equal. I must've not remembered correctly.
4. Fair. Is there any chance of the multiplier being above 2x, because IMO the power is likely at least double his pre-SBT power, which would make a 3x multiplier more "accurate". Nothing major, just a thought that occurred to me.

1. OK
2. It just feels like it isn't contributing anything to why SBT Acno is above his pre-SBT level.
3. I know Selene said that, I just thought that earlier we discussed the possibility of them not being equal. I must've not remembered correctly.
4. Fair. Is there any chance of the multiplier being above 2x, because IMO the power is likely at least double his pre-SBT power, which would make a 3x multiplier more "accurate". Nothing major, just a thought that occurred to me.
4. I mean it's very likely way above 2x, but since it is completely unquantifiable, it stays as "At least 2x"

4. I mean it's very likely way above 2x, but since it is completely unquantifiable, it stays as "At least 2x"
What I meant was that if the power of the RoSAT is >= 2x Acno, then him adding it onto his own power should make the combined result >= 3x Acno, if I'm not mistaken.

What I meant was that if the power of the RoSAT is >= 2x Acno, then him adding it onto his own power should make the combined result >= 3x Acno, if I'm not mistaken.
No, it's at least 2x because of the addition. It's Acnologia's power + a power far stronger than Acnologia, making it at least 2x

Hey quick question so as I was rewatching the key of the starry sky arc I noticed a statement from gray about the fundamentals of magic

itā€™s stated that the stronger the magic the more it tends to select its wielder and if the mage's mind is frail the magic will take over and destroy them

and lost magic is a class of magic that is so powerful and has so many dangerous side effects that the magic had to be wiped from the very pages of history in order to prevent mageā€™s from learning the magic

now training in the very use of any everyday magic already focuses on building up a strong mind through consecration and wisdom and faith but yet despite that fact we see that lost magic is still so powerful that it has to be wiped from the pages of history

so do you guys think users of lost magic would qualify for supernatural willpower or maybe resistance to possession or maybe corruption??

0007-006.png

Ofc Kiria also into girls

Gave me Dimaria vibes from the start

Also, I recently proposed on TV Tropes that Aldoron is what they call a "Complete Monster", and it was accepted pretty easily.

Think about it:

Also, I recently proposed on TV Tropes that Aldoron is what they call a "Complete Monster", and it was accepted pretty easily.

Think about it:
Yeah, he's one of the Dragons that just pure evil

You just saw that?

I've known about that part for months. But yes, that and her...disturbing torture of Erza do basically confirm that she's bisexual.
Eh more like I was re-reading this arc for Diablos feats then remembering it

Kinda forgot lmao, focusing on other shit

And yeah, literally dimaria vibes all over

Bisexual ******

Eh more like I was re-reading this arc for Diablos feats then remembering it

Kinda forgot lmao, focusing on other shit

And yeah, literally dimaria vibes all over

Bisexual ******
Well, unlike her Dimaria is purely on the hunt for ladies. Now that I think about it, her cutting off part of Sherria's shirt is actually really creepy, considering Sherria was only 16 at the time. Like WTF.

But her victims have all been thicc women:
1. Kagura
2. Lucy
3. The fact that she's clearly a yandere for Brandish

Yeah, he's one of the Dragons that just pure evil
Well, the other 5 Fairy Tail CM's on the site are:

1. Jose Porla (because of how ******* petty he is, he'll literally kill dozens to hundreds of innocents because of a drunken insult by Makarov a few years earlier)
2. Faust from only the manga (he only got redeemed in the anime), since he burned a girl's legs and wanted to commit genocide.
3. Jackal, who needs no explanation, I mean the dude was a ******* ******. Also, killed countless people via explosions.
4. Acnologia, who is arguably the most heinous villain in the setting (and we all know the horrors he's done so I won't list them).
5. Zash Caine, who tried wiping out all of Fiore out of spite.

Mard Geer doesn't count because of genuine loyalty to Zeref, no way in HELL does Zeref count, Arlok from the shitty Avatar arc isn't heinous enough compared to Mard Geer, Kyoka may have been individually cruel enough but she loved Seilah, and Selene loves her now-dead son, Kurnugi.

Well, unlike her Dimaria is purely on the hunt for ladies. Now that I think about it, her cutting off part of Sherria's shirt is actually really creepy, considering Sherria was only 16 at the time. Like WTF.

But her victims have all been thicc women:
1. Kagura
2. Lucy
3. The fact that she's clearly a yandere for Brandish
I mean she's a psycho in a medieval-ish style

Makes sense she's a creep

Being ignored

I ask though cause if it was Emotion Enchant Base Natsu it don't mean much

But if it was normal Base Natsu since that Natsu could briefly keep up with the weakened GS Aldoron and tank his attacks and lightly damage him with a punch if that possibly makes Base Natsu High 6-A

Maybe not definitive but at least warranting a "likely" or "possibly" rating?

Being ignored

I ask though cause if it was Emotion Enchant Base Natsu it don't mean much

But if it was normal Base Natsu since that Natsu could briefly keep up with the weakened GS Aldoron and tank his attacks and lightly damage him with a punch if that possibly makes Base Natsu High 6-A

Maybe not definitive but at least warranting a "likely" or "possibly" rating?
Base Natsu is weird, he's constantly fighting people way above his level

We can not definitely say that Natsu was enhanced or just regular Base, because we can't see how the other characters compared to Base Natsu and God Seed Aldoron in that time. Remember Base Natsu was still fodder to God Seed Aldoron and only landed a hit when Gajeel was pummbling Aldoron, plus Base Natsu would be backscaling from a long chain of backscales, so yeah, not sure I agree with Base Natsu being High 6-A yet

Remember Base Natsu being High 6-A effectively makes every single character High 6-A, which feels more and more like an inevitability at this point with how we'll be facing the Dragon Slayer Knights coming up, but in general, I don't agree with Base Natsu and everyone backscaling to High 6-A

It'll probably happen eventually, but until it does, I'm holding off on scaling Base Natsu level people to the God Tiers in any fashion

Base Natsu is weird, he's constantly fighting people way above his level

We can not definitely say that Natsu was enhanced or just regular Base, because we can't see how the other characters compared to Base Natsu and God Seed Aldoron in that time. Remember Base Natsu was still fodder to God Seed Aldoron and only landed a hit when Gajeel was pummbling Aldoron, plus Base Natsu would be backscaling from a long chain of backscales, so yeah, not sure I agree with Base Natsu being High 6-A yet

Remember Base Natsu being High 6-A effectively makes every single character High 6-A, which feels more and more like an inevitability at this point with how we'll be facing the Dragon Slayer Knights coming up, but in general, I don't agree with Base Natsu and everyone backscaling to High 6-A

It'll probably happen eventually, but until it does, I'm holding off on scaling Base Natsu level people to the God Tiers in any fashion
1. Agreed. Like Natsu sticking to Base when fighting Zeref and ROST Acnologia kinda made no sense to me at all, felt like Natsu being dumb dumb/PIS

2. I mean not necessarily. As that reminds there should be a change on Natsu profile actually. Base Natsu being confirmed Madmole tier by Wraith was while he was in a heavily weakened state mind you. He had just got done fighting Gajeel for an extended period of time to the point where both were massively ****** ( and then was forced by levy into a cart driving for a bit activating his motion sickness for a few minutes )

8232317-4458678528-0033-.png

So should we not change 100 year Quest Natsu's profile to either

1. Attack Potency: Island level Even while in a heavily damaged state, Stated to be equal in power to Madmole, possibly High 6-A ( Briefly fought and lightly damaged a somewhat weakened God Seed Aldoron )

or

2. Attack Potency: Island level Even while in a heavily damaged state, Stated to be equal in power to Madmole, likely far higher at full power

Back