• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A tournament round 2, match 1 (vision vs celestial spirit king)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are fighting on planet cereal

Vision:
Celestial Spirit King: 4
Icon:
celestial-spirit-king-grin1.jpg
wanda-1.jpg

20211122_165337.png

Last edited:
CSK's time manip isn't in character, his powernull has only been shown to work against magic or curses which I don't think vision uses.

However he wins via his petrification which he does use in character albeit it's a last resort move as he uses he typically leads with his big ass sword and magic slashes.

Gonna say that Celestial King wins most of the time due to superior versatility. Vision will be outmatched in close combat due to Celestials superior skill and range. In long distance Vision does have the ability to phase through attacks more easily but Celestial can teleport or spam ranged attacks. He also has a one-hit-kill last move (Prettification) that should finish Vision if things go south for him.

So I vote

Soo what can vision do here? Also if his petrification is thought based and it spawns on the target then he sounds too OP for the tournament, Even if he doesn't start with it.

Vision can win through playing his moves right, he just has to kill Celestial before he can use the pertification ability.

Vision can't kill the celestial spirit king in one go, He'll gradually damage him and then kill him but celestial spirit king will eventually realize he's gonna lose and uses his broken hax

ye but i don't think that is what will happen every time, i think sometimes Vision will be able to kill Celestial b4 he uses the petrification

Vision has to kill celestial spirit in one go or kill him while he's at half health otherwise the fight will always lead to CSK getting tired out and using petrification which vision has no chance against, he can also use this any time he wants so he doesn't even have to be forced through his limits, he can simply decide vision is a large enough threat to kill him earlier

Back