• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Just realized with all the potential forms and multipliers that can be used in this new arc will make things crazy, like the High 6-A scaling is bought to get weird, Backscaling from Multipliers up the ass is going to happen very soon I feel

Like let's say Base Natsu matches a Suzaku level foe, and then his Dragon Force is weaker than Dragon Form Selene, meaning that we now have to backscale Suzaku to around 1/4 of Selene, and let's say that Irene says she around the same level as Suzaku, that would mean we now have to scale Wendy with Enchantment: Irene Belserion to be 1/100 of Suzaku, which is still like 6-A

Scaling is about to get nuts is all I'm saying

Just realized with all the potential forms and multipliers that can be used in this new arc will make things crazy, like the High 6-A scaling is bought to get weird, Backscaling from Multipliers up the ass is going to happen very soon I feel

Like let's say Base Natsu matches a Suzaku level foe, and then his Dragon Force is weaker than Dragon Form Selene, meaning that we now have to backscale Suzaku to around 1/4 of Selene, and let's say that Irene says she around the same level as Suzaku, that would mean we now have to scale Wendy with Enchantment: Irene Belserion to be 1/100 of Suzaku, which is still like 6-A

I can already see the issues that may cause 😬😬😬

Irene vs Selene: Battle of the THICC Dragon milfs.
That would break the scaling in half...

Dragon Form Irene<=Ultimate Magic Form August<Base Zeref<<<Fairy Heart Zeref<=Pre-SBT Acnologia<=Full Power Dragon Gods

Now you want to tell me that...

Dragon Form Irene=<Full Power Dragon Gods

No way, that would make 0 sense, I hope to god Irene does nothing in this arc and she never gets used again outside of advice

Dragon Form Irene<=Ultimate Magic Form August<Base Zeref<<<Fairy Heart Zeref<=Pre-SBT Acnologia<=Full Power Dragon Gods

Now you want to tell me that...

Dragon Form Irene=<Full Power Dragon Gods

No way, that would make 0 sense, I hope to god Irene does nothing in this arc and she never gets used again outside of advice
That sounds...horrible ,please don't make this happen mashima, irene shouldn't even be around anymore

That sounds...horrible ,please don't make this happen mashima, irene shouldn't even come back to begin with
It would mean all of those characters are now not only basically equal, it would mean they're all High 6-A

Literally everyone would be Dragon God level at that moment

That would be some Dragon Ball Super ass Power Creep, with suddenly everyone being able to handle a Human Form Dragon God

It would mean all of those characters are now not only basically equal, it would mean they're all High 6-A

That would be some Dragon Ball Super ass Power Creep, with suddenly everyone being able to handle a Human Form Dragon God
Sounds disgusting

Everyone being different levels of high 6-A is ok on my book we just need evidence,
but if irene turns out scaling to full dragon-gods the in-verse scaling gets broken in half
All of those " only zeref with FH can possible defeat acnologia" statements go to the garbage, because everyone will somewhat scale to acno

But in all seriousness, I hope to God the scaling stays consistent. I mean honestly, the scaling for most of 100YQ has stayed pretty consistent so I doubt it'll be too bad.

We all saw what Suzaku did to Team Natsu without trying, so I doubt they'll do anything extreme.

Besides, Mashima only gave them the story board, so Natsu's shonen-protagonist-buffs are much less than in the first series.

Also, am I the only one who kinda wants to see a flashback fight between Acnologia and one of the Dragon Gods?

That would be dope, but i am more interested on dragon society in general
Like does aldoron crown means anything?
Was he a king among dragons?
Was there any ranking system for dragonkind besides some of then being called kings out of power?
How many of them were there ?, because most seen to know each other by name

Has anyone else noticed the gargantuan amount of potential story that FT has?

-400 years (at least) of all kinds of magic history to explore (a Game of Thrones style story taking place 100-300 years before the story would be really cool)
-2 massive continents (Alkatasia and Ishgar) to explore. I mean, we haven't even been to any other FT country, so exploring that would be awesome.

FT legit has enough material for a good 500 more chapters just going off what I listed, and that's likely a lowball.

I mean that’s one of the criticisms people had with FT was the world building/exploration of the world was lackluster

Despite being in this massive magic world with all these different kinds of Magic’s and all these different magic guilds
(not even counting Edolas and Elenti

we only ever really spend our time in Fiore
And while we have a lot of content we could possibly get for the FT series I really don’t think 100YQ will go pass 200 chapters Hiro is more focused on Edens Zero at the moment and might even make a 4th long running series after Edens Zero so who really knows

With 100YQ I just want all the Ships to finally sail
I want to see the final form of END
I want see more Devil Slayers in the series
And I want to see the real White Witch in action I hope Hiro has a plan for her to show up and didn’t just discard her due to the Fairs arc being completed I mean Jellal isn’t even focused on finding the White Witch anymore so I’m doubtful we will ever see her

I would like to see more Demons from the books of Zeref pop up again just as a call back to the being arcs of FT

It won't break anything. As I already said many times, Dragon Gods just weaker than Acnologia and that's all. He wreck them and forced to run from him to a different continent which means he was far stronger than them 400 years ago and Acnologia always grow stronger as Erza one time mention. So even if they become stronger than 400 years ago it doesn't mean they surpass him as Acnologia also grow stronger. Plus they never try to come and kill him, which put Ignia words about them surpassing him into great doubt (plus Ignia has self-confident and cocky temper which make truthfulness of words even lower).

Zeref got one of strongest MP sources, so he can easily be stronger than them. And of course there are no way DB are even equal to SBT Acnologia, who while being strongest in verse consume strongest magic power source which basically makes him at least 2x Strongest in verse. And as Irene Dragon form above August there are nothing wrong with her being close to DB level.

Wendy with Enchantment: Irene Belserion to be 1/100 of Suzaku, which is still like 6-A
Irene just strong and was being trashed by series of biggest plot armors in series as all 12 Spriggans, aside from maybe Jacob and God Serene. Brandish already showed that she is still massively above MC team (without DF and above forms of Natsu).

Also Irene said that Wendy couldn't use EVEN 1% of her powers just english translation make mistake and said she actually use 1% while in reallity she is not.
まだ私の魔力の1%も使えてないじゃないの

It does break the scaling?
  • Dragon gods have numerous statements of being equal to Acnologia.
  • They only lost in the past which isn’t applicable to their current selves when a single look at Aldoron tells you he got stronger after power napping for 300 years.
  • Rates of growth are not equal when Wendy at 14 shit stomps all of FT back when Natsu is 18. If their rate of growth was equal, Wendy would still be 7-B/A.
  • Why would most of the Dragon Gods even try to kill him? Selene ****** off to another dimension, Aldoron has been asleep, Merc was raising a kid, Dogramug was dead, and Viernes may as well not exist for all the screen time/mentions he has. Ignia said that he surpassed Acno and that he wanted to fight him but Acno died before he could. This means that they reached their current levels of power within the past year and a bit.
  • Those statements for SBT and FH being >>> other magic only apply to what the characters who made said statements have knowledge of. You’d have to prove that Zeref, Mavis etc are aware of the Dragon Gods when Acno (can sniff people out across a continent) was unaware of them when he made it his business to personally take everything even partly dragon

Irene literally isn’t stronger than August? Editor notes and captions state he is the strongest in Alvarez (applies to everyone bar Zeref since he admits inferiority to Zeref), other Spriggans state he is the strongest with Irene being the only one that can potentially rival him, Irene gets pissed at August for negging Mira and Irene is the one who backs down, August can sense and mess with other people’s magic across the country and he still calls himself the strongest Spriggan after Dragon Irene appears.

Brandish was not above Team Natsu in Alvarez. Natsu literally one tapped the guy that she couldn’t affect at all. If you wanna say she is stronger than a bunch of them now? Go ahead. But her current strength does not backscale to the previous arc and (because someone out there is going to be thinking it) Brandish being lazy isn’t a reason to say she doesn’t get stronger as she somehow managed to hit Spriggan tier in the first place. Either she just passively grows stronger or she actually does shit to train. Either way, she is stronger now compared to before.

Wendy still not being 1% of Irene doesn’t matter to the scaling? Wendy Belserion’s only feat is beating DF1 Nebaru physically and his only scaling is being > Belserion Erza and FDKM Natsu. Wendy Belserion and DF1 Nebaru, for all intents as purposes, exist in a vacuum. What ***** the scaling is if Irene or any base form scales to Human 5DGs or (gods forbid) Dragon 5DGs.

That would mean somewhere along the line something is wrong

I am currently working on YouTube videos out of inspiration of powerscaling, Fairy Tail and basically comments that give false information.

Basically seeing the Irene wanking recently, I could make a video with evidence or manga and anime to debunk the false statements and bs statements.

That would mean somewhere along the line something is wrong
Nah, it would just mean Hiro has changed the scaling completely in an incredibly ****** way

It would be like if Hiro suddenly said Hades from Tenrou Island was as strong as Zeref, it’s new information that completely contradicts previously established information and ruins the scaling entirely

Irene is fodder to Dragon Gods based on literally everything, her being even remotely on the same level as them would break the scaling in half

Yea Laxus im just curious on scaling either bump Laxus or Suzuku or base Selene down if it happens i think he's meant to fight him tho.

Hype enemy too strong for fairy tail? Thats usually where laxus or Gildarts step in

I doubt Erza with the natsu and gray swords would of been the same stomp vs Suzuku since base laxus can stomp kiria and erza wearing lightning empress armor.

So even if its Erza's opponent and not laxus she needs to use her fire and ice swords

I want a Dragon Force Gajeel and/or Dragon Force Laxus to fight Suzaku and/or Human Selene/

Though I'd prefer a DF Laxus.

Nah, it would just mean Hiro has changed the scaling completely in an incredibly ****** way

It would be like if Hiro suddenly said Hades from Tenrou Island was as strong as Zeref, it’s new information that completely contradicts previously established information and ruins the scaling entirely

Irene is fodder to Dragon Gods based on literally everything, her being even remotely on the same level as them would break the scaling in half
There are things such as outliers that exist ya know....if the gang ends up hurting Dragons Gods with a simple DF or their usual transformation then yeah its a complete outlier dude. Thats why we have to carefully look at the scaling and such

There are things such as outliers that exist ya know....if the gang ends up hurting Dragons Gods with a simple DF or their usual transformation then yeah its a complete outlier dude. Thats why we have to carefully look at the scaling and such
If the whole gang is shown to be close to Human Dragon God level, then that ain't an outlier chief, that's just called power creep.

We know it eventually has to happen considering what the goal of the 100 year quest is....and with a bi-weekly schedule. Expect it to happen sooner then later, especially with an entire enemy team with characters stronger then Human DG/Human Acno tier characters.

Back