• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Elefseria states that his power as a Law Dragon allows him to know all information about the magic world, it's possible that this could mean that he knew about Post-SBT Acnologia's power and that he was comparing the Dragon Gods to Post-SBT Acnologia
2xCpFSw.png

I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but it now has much more of an argument

It's possible Post-SBT Acnologia<=Dragon Gods now

Ok. So it is looking good for the DGs since elsferia would have known of any version of acno. It isn’t looking that good for the people who argued otherwise.

Would it be possible for Elfseria to be a High 6-A?

Yes Dogramug was the weakest Dragon God, but on page 10, Elfseria says that Dogramug's corpse continues to radiate "With power worthy of the name Dragon God", meaning he should at least be comparable, especially considering that this is just his corpse we're talking about.

Also, I really hope that Law Dragon Slayer Magic has some sort of cool abilities or hax.

Yeah. Considering that statement, Elef would be superior to Human Selene who Merc said had the power of a Dragon God unlike himself and Aldoron during Natsu’s fights.

Yeah. Considering that statement, Elef would be superior to Human Selene who Merc said had the power of a Dragon God unlike himself and Aldoron during Natsu’s fights.
Why would he be above Selene if both she and him have "Power of a Dragon God"

At the very least, though, he'd be comparable to her and above human form Aldoron and half-power Merc.

Speaking of, if the Dragon Gods get upgraded to post-RoSAT Acnologia level, will their human forms be as strong as post-RoSAT human Acnologia?

Cuz Human Selene being considered to have the power of a Dragon god means that both Human Selene and Dorg have the same scaling. Elef killed Dorg so he should be > Human Selene.

Cuz Human Selene being considered to have the power of a Dragon god means that both Human Selene and Dorg have the same scaling. Elef killed Dorg so he should be > Human Selene.
Fair enough.

Speaking of Human Selene, shouldn't her profile mention that she's at least comparable to Human Acnologia? Because Human Acnologia being above the Dragon Cry is VERY useful in the scaling of FT's God Tiers.

Fair enough.

Speaking of Human Selene, shouldn't her profile mention that she's at least comparable to Human Acnologia? Because Human Acnologia being above the Dragon Cry is VERY useful in the scaling of FT's God Tiers.
Sure, I'll add that justification

problem with RoT human acno is that he was never fought. What we see in the Dimension is his soul. We don’t know how his actual human version scales.

problem with RoT human acno is that he was never fought. What we see in the Dimension is his soul. We don’t know how his actual human version scales.
In Fairy Tail, Souls scale to the same power level as the physical bodies, we know this thanks to Natsu vs Wraith

Even then, we know that version of Acnologia has the power of the SBT and is connected to his physical body, so I have no idea why his Human Form being a Soul would make him weaker than his regular Human Form, their power should be equal regardless, him being a Soul doesn't negate his power

Last edited:
So, hypothetically, if the Dragon Gods are >= Post-RoSaT Acnologia, here's how some of the scaling values would look:

964.8 petatons: Half-power Mercphobia, Human Forms of Selene, Ignia, and normal Mercphobia, Suzaku (and probably the other 3 Dragon Knights), Georg Raizen, probably Dogramug and Elfseria, and Ignia's-Power Natsu.

1.93 exatons (upscaling from): Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods, DF Natsu, Igneel (full power), and Limit Break Natsu

3.859 exatons: Ignia's Power + FDKM Natsu

Also, since Selene uses her sheer power to make Diabolos submit (in a way that totally isn't like Conqueror Haki), what power/ability would that be?

Elefseria states that his power as a Law Dragon allows him to know all information about the magic world, it's possible that this could mean that he knew about Post-SBT Acnologia's power and that he was comparing the Dragon Gods to Post-SBT Acnologia
2xCpFSw.png

I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but it now has much more of an argument

It's possible Post-SBT Acnologia<=Dragon Gods now
My friends on discord brought this up to

My problem with this is Elesferia seemingly didn't know about Acnologia's defeat or that Natsu was the one to beat him

0003-008.png

Feels kind of like a contradiction tbh

I would say wait till the next chapter since Dragon Form Selene is here and let's see if Team Natsu, Laxus and Gajeel make any comparisons between Acnologia and Selene's power

Since Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus and Wendy fought Human ROST Acnologia while Lucy and Erza fought Dragon Form ROST Acnologia

My problem with this is Elesferia seemingly didn't know about Acnologia's defeat or that Natsu was the one to beat him

0003-008.png

I would say wait till the next chapter since Dragon Form Selene is here and let's see if Team Natsu, Laxus and Gajeel make any comparisons between Acnologia and Selene's power

Since Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus and Wendy fought Human ROST Acnologia while Lucy and Erza fought Dragon Form ROST Acnologia
Valid point, I agree that we should wait.

0003-008.png

Oh yeah, for sure, it isn't definitive at all, Elefseria has proven he doesn't know everything by not knowing stuff

I'm just saying there's more of an argument for it by now

Elsferia likely (not certainly) knew, he just is a sus old hag. Not saying he is bad, but he likely has reasons for it. I’m starting to like elsferia not gonna lie.

Also Acnologia is immune to Magic so it could be possible that Knowledge Dragon powers can't collect any info about him.
Well we don't know how the power works, searching for information on Acnologia may not involve directly effecting Acnologia himself

I mean it's not like we can say Acnologia is immune to people googling him magically

Well we don't know how the power works, searching for information on Acnologia may not involve directly effecting Acnologia himself

I mean it's not like we can say Acnologia is immune to people googling him magically
"I mean it's not like we can say Acnologia is immune to people googling him magically"

Seems Acnologia learned to hide his IP address

481292501727051806.png

Eh Acno was defeated in another dimension, so that doesn't really work.

Honestly at this point I see no reason for it not to be RoT Acno other then to be safe.

I think y’all are starting to look way into it. If he had knowledge of everything then he would had known even the FT members or the secrets they had. It’s possible he’s knows of the knowledge of just the things that others don’t know and not the characters themselves

Why's Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest hype af

It feels totally different from the original Fairy Tail; like a whole new series almost.

Why's Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest hype af

It feels totally different from the original Fairy Tail; like a whole new series almost.
It’s just trying a lot of new stuff, because the OG Series ended all major plot points, 100YQ has the freedom to do whatever it wants

I think y’all are starting to look way into it. If he had knowledge of everything then he would had known even the FT members or the secrets they had. It’s possible he’s knows of the knowledge of just the things that others don’t know and not the characters themselves
Agreed

Too many contradictions with Elesferia right now

Like he he shows he has a sort of near planetary AOE for his knowledge ability

But then has shown multiple times he didn't know certain things you would think he SHOULD know

Hell this chapter alone immediately after finding out his ability we saw he was shocked to see Laxus and Gajeel and that they were Dragon Slayers

Agreed

Too many contradictions with Elesferia right now

Like he he shows he has a sort of near planetary AOE for his knowledge ability

But then has shown multiple times he didn't know certain things you would think he SHOULD know

Hell this chapter alone immediately after finding out his ability we saw he was shocked to see Laxus and Gajeel and that they were Dragon Slayers
Being able to search for any information in the world doesn't mean you're omniscient.

Hopefully we see more of Elfseria and/or Dogramug's potential next chapter so that we can make a page for them.

I mean, we already know that Elfseria and Dogramug are each >= Human Form Selene, which is already impressive by the power standards of FT.

Hopefully we see more of Elfseria and/or Dogramug's potential next chapter so that we can make a page for them.

I mean, we already know that Elfseria and Dogramug are each >= Human Form Selene, which is already impressive by the power standards of FT.
There's like 10 God Tiers now :ROFLMAO:

So many characters above Irene and August now

Here all the God Tiers in FT so far I would say

1. Acnologia
2. Zeref
3. Ignia
4. Viernes
5. Selene
6. Aldoron
7. Mercuphobia
8. Igneel
9. Natsu
10. Phoenix
11. Giant Gajeel
12. George
13. Suzaku
14. Misaki ( Dragon Knight )
15. Haku ( Dragon Knight )
16. Kirin ( Dragon Knight )
17. Eclipse Celestial Spirit King
18. Alta Face
19. Dogramag ( 6th dragon god )
20. Possibly Elesferia
21. Maybe Dragon Cry Animus?

Damn so like 20+
Anyone else I might be missing?

Here all the God Tiers in FT so far I would say

1. Acnologia
2. Zeref
3. Ignia
4. Viernes
5. Selene
6. Aldoron
7. Mercuphobia
8. Igneel
9. Natsu
10. Phoenix
11. Giant Gajeel
12. George
13. Suzaku
14. Misaki ( Dragon Knight )
15. Haku ( Dragon Knight )
16. Kirin ( Dragon Knight )
17. Eclipse Celestial Spirit King
18. Alta Face
19. Dogramag ( 6th dragon god )
20. Possibly Elesferia
21. Maybe Dragon Cry Animus?

Damn so like 20+
Anyone else I might be missing?
I think that zeref, phoenix and animus are too high and natsu def surpassed igneel by this point

Elefseria is definitely one for killing Dogramug even if it was essentially a mutual kill if not for losing his heart triggering his dragonization.

Animus shouldn’t really be one since, while strong, he never absorbed all of Dragon Cry, just a few blasts which were some 8-A type stuff. The dozens of times Etherion’s magic power is dished out overtime so he doesn’t really have the AP to stand with the rest of the list.

Back