• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Hey, I have something. Some guy on YouTube commented saying that Irene is the strongest of all Spriggans and Zeref based on a claimed Afterword I don't even recall. I can clearly see that he is overhyping Irene to the point of saying 1% of her power is stronger than Natsu because of the Wendy incident with Nebaru.

Does anyone recall manga volume Afterword claiming Irene's power or is it just a false claim?

……. I mean, even if it exists, context would tell you that it isn’t referring to Natsu at his peak so being > base and FDKM 100YQ Natsu is fine. That’s even backed up by Skullion saying that none of the FT guys could step to DF Nebaru. Obviously he hasn’t seen Ice Fire Enchanted Erza, Laxus in general, or DF Natsu so it can’t apply to them.

As for Zeref ………. how? He literally did Irene’s job and speciality, which was taking her hours, in seconds. Then we got August telling us that only Zeref with FH could take Acno. To his knowledge it had to be Zeref and no one else with FH to pull out a win.

……. I mean, even if it exists, context would tell you that it isn’t referring to Natsu at his peak so being > base and FDKM 100YQ Natsu is fine. That’s even backed up by Skullion saying that none of the FT guys could step to DF Nebaru. Obviously he hasn’t seen Ice Fire Enchanted Erza, Laxus in general, or DF Natsu so it can’t apply to them.

As for Zeref ………. how? He literally did Irene’s job and speciality, which was taking her hours, in seconds. Then we got August telling us that only Zeref with FH could take Acno. To his knowledge it had to be Zeref and no one else with FH to pull out a win.
Yeah, I thought so.

Hey, I have something. Some guy on YouTube commented saying that Irene is the strongest of all Spriggans and Zeref based on a claimed Afterword I don't even recall. I can clearly see that he is overhyping Irene to the point of saying 1% of her power is stronger than Natsu because of the Wendy incident with Nebaru.

Does anyone recall manga volume Afterword claiming Irene's power or is it just a false claim?
1. Irene with the knowledge of a Dragon could not learn how to undo her Dragon Form within 400 Years, took Zeref a second to do it

2. Took Irene an hour of Enchanting to try and take out Fairy Heart and she failed to do so, took Zeref like a few seconds

3. Zeref is known as the strongest and most powerful Black Wizard in the world and is also the Emperor of Alvarez, noticeably taking over the continent by sheer force, there is no way in hell the Spriggan 12 would ever follow Zeref if he wasn't the strongest in the empire, they flat out wouldn't

4. As Anonymous said, the plan is for Zeref+FH to defeat Acnologia, not Irene or August, there's little hope they would ever stand a chance

Narratively and scaling wise, it makes no sense for August and Irene to be above Base Zeref at all, dude doesn't even specialize in Enchantments, and his Enchantments are more potent than Irene's, and as Emperor of the Alvarez Empire, he should be the strongest within it, with the kind of people the Spriggan 12 are, they wouldn't follow a leader who's weaker than someone else within that very same Empire

I'm interested in what video this was? Because the Irene wank needs to stop

1. Irene with the knowledge of a Dragon could not learn how to undo her Dragon Form within 400 Years, took Zeref a second to do it

2. Took Irene an hour of Enchanting to try and take out Fairy Heart and she failed to do so, took Zeref like a few seconds

3. Zeref is known as the strongest and most powerful Black Wizard in the world and is also the Emperor of Alvarez, noticeably taking over the continent by sheer force, there is no way in hell the Spriggan 12 would ever follow Zeref if he wasn't the strongest in the empire, they flat out wouldn't

4. As Anonymous said, the plan is for Zeref+FH to defeat Acnologia, not Irene or August, there's little hope they would ever stand a chance

Narratively and scaling wise, it makes no sense for August and Irene to be above Base Zeref at all, dude doesn't even specialize in Enchantments, and his Enchantments are more potent than Irene's, and as Emperor of the Alvarez Empire, he should be the strongest within it, with the kind of people the Spriggan 12 are, they wouldn't follow a leader who's weaker than someone else within that very same Empire

I'm interested in what video this was? Because the Irene wank needs to stop
It was more a comment reply from another. I did say some of the same reasoning, but unfortunately that commenter is stupid and sticking to his headcanon.

He actually replied saying that Irene buffed Team Natsu during the Alta Face moment instead of Team Natsu using the Alta Face to surpass their limits.

Also saying FH Zeref is weaker than Irene because Irene separated Mavis, Faris and Nebaru.
For one like you said, it took Irene about an hour to extract Fairy Heart while Zeref took a few seconds.
Second, he literally took Wendy saying "Irene, lend me your power" line too seriously while she was separating Faris and Touka. His conclusion, he thinks Irene did the separation instead of Wendy despite that Irene has no magic left and Wendy was clearly exhausted after using it herself.
Third, I don't see how he thinks how does a Dragonized Nebaru is stronger than Fairy Heart Zeref. Or did he take the Personality Enchantment as ripping out their Soul/Ghost sort of reasoning.

There's more to his comments, but I think you get the point of his overhyping. The commenter is stupid.

Irene wank been so bad

- Irene is Human Form Acnologia tier

- Irene stomped Alta Face

- Irene created thousands of berserker soldiers all at Gildarts tier without even 1% power

- Irene one shots fodder suzaku who ain't even spriggan tier

- Irene no diffs FH Zeref

Dear lord

Irene in my top 10 ft females but so help me Imma lose it

1. Same

2. Where do you think Erza got it from?
1. 😎

2. We all know Erza canonically gets her ********* fetish from her mom 👀

hqdefault.jpg

dd56ra0-0f75ddc1-be7f-4dae-88f0-43288d8a4ced.png

to the point of saying 1% of her power is stronger than Natsu because of the Wendy incident with Nebaru.
Well yeah, Wendy in Irene mode cleary stronger than base Natsu and in that mode she couldn't use even 1% of Irene power.
1. She shrink continent-size country without any fatigue (August could melt it but: 1) By wiping himself out 2) Not momentary )
2. Enchant 1000000 fodders to ~Erza level (just two of this guys immobilized Erza and took her attacks without serious damage) with mere hit of her staff. Meaning that her casual spell 1 000 000> Erza.
3. Acnologia was impressed by her power two times.
4. Can attract meteor on relativistic speeds.
Basically has best feats among all 12 spriganns. Base Irene ~ Red August (has similar continent level feats with preparation) < Dragon form Irene by logic.

And of course Spriggans (not even top leveled ones like Irene and August) still far above MC base forms and was defeated by Plot Armor in Arvalez arc, which Brandish cleary demonstrated in 100 year Quest.
But no Natsu stronger than Irene in DF and all forms above like Ignia fire, SFD, Wild Emotions Flame, Igneel seal. But cleary not in his base, LFDM, FDKM.

Well yeah, Wendy in Irene mode cleary stronger than base Natsu and in that mode she couldn't use even 1% of Irene power.
1. She shrink continent-size country without any fatigue (August could melt it but: 1) By wiping himself out 2) Not momentary )
2. Enchant 1000000 fodders to ~Erza level (just two of this guys immobilized Erza and took her attacks without serious damage) with mere hit of her staff. Meaning that her casual spell 1 000 000> Erza.
3. Acnologia was impressed by her power two times.
4. Can attract meteor on relativistic speeds.
Basically has best feats among all 12 spriganns. Base Irene ~ Red August (has similar continent level feats with preparation) < Dragon form Irene by logic.

And of course Spriggans (not even top leveled ones like Irene and August) still far above MC base forms and was defeated by Plot Armor in Arvalez arc, which Brandish cleary demonstrated in 100 year Quest.
But no Natsu stronger than Irene in DF and all forms above like Ignia fire, SFD, Wild Emotions Flame, Igneel seal. But cleary not in his base, LFDM, FDKM.
WHAT?
sorry guys. This person is lost.

This is a definite no. Enchanting someone to X level doesn’t mean you have said level of magic power. Wendy with the last dregs of her magic was able to enchant the side Fairies enough to beat Doom when she by herself couldn’t and internally said that using her power on Happy wouldn’t let him beat Doom.

This is a definite no
This is basic principle, and core of Enchantment magic, lol. Putting you magic power into something to do something with it. Also whole Fairy Tail fodder squad overall could easily have more MP than Wendy alone so she just a bit increase their power. Also comparing Wendy with Irene in Enchantment magic sounds fun including immesurable difference between them.

1. If Irene was 1 million times Erza than she'd have one-shot Erza with a finger. Nope. Not happening. Never.

2. I personally lean in favor of Irene being 100x Enchantment: Irene Wendy (with it implied to be her base that is 100x above Enchantment: Irene Wendy), but since the wiki disagrees, I have not done anything.

Although after looking at the form's usage I realized that it is "only" 100 times the power of the Enchantment but not including Base Wendy's power. So all we know is that it is far above DF's 4x multiplier, so ((4.3*4)-4.3)*100= 12.9 teratons.

Unfortunately, this was not accepted before, so this will remain an outlier.

3. There is nothing that states Irene to be above August in the official Japanese dub of the anime/manga. We have at least 2 statements of August being likely above her, and none of the opposite being true. Is the margin large? Probably not. But it is still there.

4. It still took Irene time to shrink the land, while August could do Ars Magia whenever he wanted (even if it would kill him)

5. How does the meteor feat put her above August?

6. Acnologia complimenting her means little without any other comparable instances to measure.

1. Plot Armor
3. Irene has better feats. Nothing was been said about comparsion between Dragon form Irene and August. Red form August being compared with her base and I give example higher that they both has similar continent level feat with preparation (yeah August Ars-Magia not affect whole Fiore immediately as melting radius increases with time). Irene was able to stand with Acnologia for a bit and wasn't afraid while August shit his pants from casual human form Acnologia and couldn't even react on his moves.
4. Time? She do it instantly, time takes enchanting the land which she cleary do less than hour as Mitch wrongly assume. Most likely few minutes in worst case.
5. Because August doesn't have any comparable feat and nothing was been said about comparsion between Dragon Irene and Red August, but as logic of FT verse assume and as we see in Selene case, it give massive boost and also Dragons always > humans.

Just saw newest chapter.

1. Not gonna lie, after all the anime/manga I've seen I should've expected the adorable as f*ck little kid in the villain group to be the scariest and creepiest one. No really that Lucy doll is freaky to look at.
2. Lucy being in the wall and the swap between Lily and Carla were both actually funny.
3. This kid's doll magic is likely gonna be both scary and OP as **** if it's a Dragon Slayer magic that is on par with Suzaku.
4. I look forward to Laxus meeting Kyria again.

1. Plot Armor
3. Irene has better feats. Nothing was been said about comparsion between Dragon form Irene and August. Red form August being compared with her base and I give example higher that they both has similar continent level feat with preparation (yeah August Ars-Magia not affect whole Fiore immediately as melting radius increases with time). Irene was able to stand with Acnologia for a bit and wasn't afraid while August shit his pants from casual human form Acnologia and couldn't even react on his moves.
4. Time? She do it instantly, time takes enchanting the land which she cleary do less than hour as Mitch wrongly assume. Most likely few minutes in worst case.
5. Because August doesn't have any comparable feat and nothing was been said about comparsion between Dragon Irene and Red August, but as logic of FT verse assume and as we see in Selene case, it give massive boost and also Dragons always > humans.
No

Back