• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are 7-A and can use their 6-C attacks

Vultron:
Cana:
Icon: 7
9ccd9220-2124-11ec-adff-6af48773d5bf
ddc83f1-8fb9aa35-9226-4d1f-8fec-d4217960229b.jpg

Last edited:
Cana's ap is above 390.9 Megatons and 8.6 Gigatons with fairy glitter

Infinity Ultron's ap is above 493.8934 Megatons and over 5.836 gigatons of TNT with the mind stone

Last edited:
Okay so Cana’s only fight in this key involved her being drunk and instantly leading with Glitter ………. does Ultron start with the Mind Stone? I know he did against Thanos but did we get any info on when he bodies the Avengers?

Okay so Cana’s only fight in this key involved her being drunk and instantly leading with Glitter ………. does Ultron start with the Mind Stone? I know he did against Thanos but did we get any info on when he bodies the Avengers?
Judging by the bodies, he probably didn't but it's kinda vague tbh. So I guess Mind stone is his go to

While that would be cool, nah. Glitter isn’t a beam. It’s a ring of magic that appears around the target and explodes into a big ass pillar.

What's the starting distance? Speed is equalized to the slower opponent and it being MHS and having to travel several hundred meters won't be a problem

Yeah SBA has it where they start 4kms away from one another
Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

What's the starting distance? Speed is equalized to the slower opponent and it being MHS and having to travel several hundred meters won't be a problem
Speed is relative, if a laser starts 500m away, but I can move at the same speed as the laser, we can both travel the same distance in the same amount of time.

Cana easily has enough time to raise her arm before the laser reaches her.

Both have hundreds of meters so they start at that distance. Will say that Cana while drunk easily weaved Gray who is comparable in speed to her and was going to nuke him with Glitter before he could do something about it despite there being a few meters between the two. If Cana has hundreds (or even dozens) of meters, Ultron is gonna be missing while her attack spawns on him.

I'm going to say VUltron wins.

Smarter, density manipulation, much better ranged weapon (since a mind stone beam is much deadlier and harder to dodge than Cana's card attacks), way better at close range, flight, higher base AP, and he can use his mind stone whenever he wants, while Fairy Glitter takes a bit to charge and means that Cana can't attack during that charge-up), so unless Cana somehow gets the chance to use it and one-shot Ultron then I give it to Infinity Ultron.

I'm going to say VUltron wins.

Smarter, density manipulation, much better ranged weapon (since a mind stone beam is much deadlier and harder to dodge than Cana's card attacks), way better at close range, flight, higher base AP, and he can use his mind stone whenever he wants
Basically all this is useless as they oneshot each other with their first attack
while Fairy Glitter takes a bit to charge and means that Cana can't attack during that charge-up), so unless Cana somehow gets the chance to use it and one-shot Ultron then I give it to Infinity Ultron.
Cana doesn't need to charge up the attack if she doesn't want too.

Basically all this is useless as they oneshot each other with their first attack

Cana doesn't need to charge up the attack if she doesn't want too.
1. Ok, I legit forgot about Cana not needing to charge, so that does change things.
2. Vultron can still use the mind stone's beam near-instananeously, like he did with Thanos, while Cana uttering the name of the attack does still take a second or so longer than Vultron's beam did to kill Thanos.

Which is why named attacks are cool in theory, terrible in practice.

1. Ok, I legit forgot about Cana not needing to charge, so that does change things.
2. Vultron can still use the mind stone's beam near-instananeously, like he did with Thanos, while Cana uttering the name of the attack does still take a second or so longer than Vultron's beam did to kill Thanos.

Which is why named attacks are cool in theory, terrible in practice.
100s of meters as a starting distance means that Cana has plenty of room and time to say Fairy Glitter and raise her arm before the beam reaches her. As I mentioned above speed is relative so saying a quick phrase is perfectly do able with this distance as the beam still has to travel and reach Cana. If it spawned on her this would be a much different story. Thanos was also stated to be caught off guard and was over confident which is why he couldn't react to the beam. If he had been serious he would have killed Vultron.

100s of meters as a starting distance means that Cana has plenty of room and time to say Fairy Glitter and raise her arm before the beam reaches her. As I mentioned above speed is relative so saying a quick phrase is perfectly do able with this distance as the beam still has to travel and reach Cana. If it spawned on her this would be a much different story. Thanos was also stated to be caught off guard and was over confident which is why he couldn't react to the beam. If he had been serious he would have killed Vultron.
What I meant was if you look at the beam itself, it took Ultron very little to fire it and use it to slice Thanos.

He can also fly, so Cana might struggle to hit him since Fairy Glitter is usually used on stationary targets.

Thanos was also 5 meters from Ultron and not expecting to be ironically split in half. Cana is hundreds of meters away. Think of it like this. If you and I are 100 meters apart, is it faster for you to sprint over and tackle me or for me to point my arm at you and yell Fairy Glitter?

Thanos was also 5 meters from Ultron and not expecting to be ironically split in half. Cana is hundreds of meters away. Think of it like this. If you and I are 100 meters apart, is it faster for you to sprint over and tackle me or for me to point my arm at you and yell Fairy Glitter?
Fair, but he can still make it increibly hard for Cana to get a clear shot by just flying around. FG needs a stationary target.

I get what you mean but it really doesn’t. Glitter will hit everything above it and the AoE on it isn’t exactly bad. When she first tries to use it on Bluenote, the ring was huge and covered a large part of the clearing they were in before it condensed to where Bluenote himself was.

Now that I think about what people have pointed out, I'm going to switch to incon. There's not enough for me to determine a winner, looking back on it.

Back