• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Lucy > Anna. Anna honestly doesn’t have much going for her tbh so she would drop down below basically every CS mage in the series.

Anna is called an amazing Celestial Spirit Mage by Aquarius, that's basically all we got

I'd say she's probably comparable to X792 Lucy since Aquarius was the one to hype her up, but it really is iffy

Was just going over some Suzaku scaling again

I realized Suzaku casual slashing attack did more damage to Base Natsu than the Weakened God Seed Aldoron's Thicket of Arms ( a cutting/piercing attack )

So Dragon Form Selene>>>>Suzaku Abyss style>>>>>Serious Human Form Selene>>>>Casual Suzaku/Casual Selene>>>>>Weakened Gof Seed Aldoron

God the friggin gap between a Nerfed and Prime Dragon God.....

Was just going over some Suzaku scaling again

I realized Suzaku casual slashing attack did more damage to Base Natsu than the Weakened God Seed Aldoron's Thicket of Arms ( a cutting/piercing attack )

So Dragon Form Selene>>>>Suzaku Abyss style>>>>>Serious Human Form Selene>>>>Casual Suzaku/Casual Selene>>>>>Weakened Gof Seed Aldoron

God the friggin gap between a Nerfed and Prime Dragon God.....
That's very very different, the Thicket of Arms isn't one focused slash, it's millions of small spikes being fired at once, basically spreading the power over millions of attacks, also Base Natsu did not take more damage from Suzaku's attack, he just flat out didn't, he was knocked out yeah, but a slash across the chest is hardly comparable to being impaled by 30+ Spikes all over the body

I don't consider that a proper scale

That's very very different, the Thicket of Arms isn't one focused slash, it's millions of small spikes being fired at once, also Base Natsu did not take more damage from Suzaku's attack, he just flat out didn't, he was knocked out yeah, but a slash across the chest is hardly comparable to being impaled by 30+ Spikes all over the body

Let me rephrase that

Not more "visible damage" but more so

Suzaku cutting attack knocked him out where as GS Aldoron piercing/cutting didn't

make more sense?

Let me rephrase that

Not more "visible damage" but more so

Suzaku cutting attack knocked him out where as GS Aldoron piercing/cutting didn't

make more sense?
There is huge issues with that logic in this

Full Power Aldoron, which we know is above Suzaku, did not one-shot Base Natsu, he blew holes in his shoulder and kneecap, but didn't KO him, does that make Suzaku>Full Power Aldoron? No, so we shouldn't be scaling two entirely separate ways of damaging the opponent from each other, the Thicket of Arms is far from the same kind of attack from a single sword slash

Not to mention we have no idea how Abyss Style scales to Dragon Form Selene, Georg in that moment wasn't as strong as Suzaku by any means, he was caught completely off guard and didn't even have his magic activated yet

There are a lot of factors you're leaving out, I will admit tho that Hiro is retconning the scaling a bit

Last edited:
Scaling off of one-shotting Base Natsu is a bit unreliable honestly...

Weakened Aldoron<Human Form Selene<Suzaku<Georg Raizen<Dragon Form Selene<Post-SBT Acnologia

Base Natsu, who is stronger than Base Wendy gets one-shot by Suzaku, but Post-SBT Acnologia can't one-shot Base Wendy, hell he through out plenty of attacks that didn't one-shot the Dragon Slayers, and this was a casual Acnologia, who should be stronger than a casual Suzaku

Half Power Merc also didn't one-shot Base Natsu, which technically makes Suzaku above Half Power Merc, which means Suzaku is over 1/2 of a Dragon God, but the story isn't it treating it that way at all

Like by all logic, Suzaku one-shotting Base Natsu makes little sense, unless we say Base Natsu was amped against Aldoron and Merc

Like Natsu and others tanked attacks from Full Powered God Tiers, but then Suzaku just comes in and one-shots Base Natsu, but then the story is trying to tell me Suzaku is way weaker than the Full Powered God Tiers, like it makes no ******* sense at all

Last edited:
Scaling off of one-shotting Base Natsu is a bit unreliable honestly...

Weakened Aldoron<Human Form Selene<Suzaku<Georg Raizen<Dragon Form Selene<Post-SBT Acnologia

Base Natsu, who is stronger than Base Wendy gets one-shot by Suzaku, but Post-SBT Acnologia can't one-shot Base Wendy, hell he through out plenty of attacks that didn't one-shot the Dragon Slayers, and this was a casual Acnologia, who should be stronger than a casual Suzaku

Half Power Merc also didn't one-shot Base Natsu, which technically makes Suzaku above Half Power Merc, which means Suzaku is over 1/2 of a Dragon God, but the story isn't it treating it that way at all

Like by all logic, Suzaku one-shotting Base Natsu makes little sense, unless we say Base Natsu was amped against Aldoron and Merc

Like Natsu and others tanked attacks from Full Powered God Tiers, but then Suzaku just comes in and one-shots Base Natsu, but then the story is trying to tell me Suzaku is way weaker than the Full Powered God Tiers, like it makes no ******* sense at all
tbf wasn't Acnologia ( Human Form ) just kinda toying with them

iirc he didn't want to kill them but seal them?

Where as GS aldoron was trying to full on turn Natsu into a pincushion with his thicket of arms?

tbf wasn't Acnologia ( Human Form ) just kinda toying with them

iirc he didn't want to kill them but seal them?
That's the thing tho, that Acnologia is massively above Suzaku, but his casual attacks do jack shit, but Suzaku's casual attacks one-shot Natsu?

Not to mention feat wise, Suzaku is above Half Power Merc, which means he's more than 1/2 of Selene, yet the story makes it seem like a much bigger gap

I'm guessing it's just a matter of speed blitzing being the real factor, Natsu could defend against Aldoron's attacks cause he could perceive them, but couldn't defend against Suzaku at all, it's kinda like how someone with Time Stop can one-shot someone since they can't perceive or defend against the attacks

That's the thing tho, that Acnologia is massively above Suzaku, but his casual attacks do jack shit, but Suzaku's casual attacks one-shot Natsu?

Not to mention feat wise, Suzaku is above Half Power Merc, which means he's more than 1/2 of Selene, yet the story makes it seem like a much bigger gap

I'm guessing it's just a matter of speed blitzing being the real factor, Natsu could defend against Aldoron's attacks cause he could perceive them, but couldn't defend against Suzaku at all, it's kinda like how someone with Time Stop can one-shot someone since they can't perceive or defend against the attacks
I see

Ngl Dragon God scaling been wacky as **** for the entirety of 100 Year Quest

It like Mashima can't make up his mind tbh lmao

I see

Ngl Dragon God scaling been wacky as **** for the entirety of 100 Year Quest

It like Mashima can't make up his mind tbh lmao
Yeah pretty much, I would say the only reason Suzaku one-shot Base Natsu is because Natsu was too slow and unprepared to defend himself properly, he was not expecting Suzaku to be as fast and as strong as he was, while against Aldoron, he was fully expecting him to be fast and strong, I would also say Natsu was amped and ready to defend himself properly against Aldoron, so he was probably stronger than the Natsu that was one tapped

I still think it's fair to say Suzaku>Weakened Aldoron and Half Power Merc, I just think it isn't as black and white as "Well he one-shot Base Natsu and those guys didn't"

Yeah pretty much, I would say the only reason Suzaku one-shot Base Natsu is because Natsu was too slow and unprepared to defend himself properly, he was not expecting Suzaku to be as fast and as strong as he was, while against Aldoron, he was fully expecting him to be fast and strong, I would also say Natsu was amped and ready to defend himself properly against Aldoron, so he was probably stronger than the Natsu that was one tapped

I still think it's fair to say Suzaku>Weakened Aldoron and Half Power Merc, I just think it isn't as black and white as "Well he one-shot Base Natsu and those guys didn't"
Fair

I get what u mean

I was just looking over those feats again and thought to myself

Dragon God scaling be crazy 😭

Imagine the feats a full power Dragon Form Dragon God could pull

Fair

I get what u mean

I was just looking over those feats again and thought to myself

Dragon God scaling be crazy 😭

Imagine the feats a full power Dragon Form Dragon God could pull
The scaling is crazy, and that's not even accounting for the fact that we have no idea how the Full Power Dragon Gods and Weakened Dragon Gods compare to Dragon Cry, Fairy Heart Zeref, and Pre-SBT Acnologia

Dragon Cry (Origin of High 6-A)<<<Fairy Heart Zeref<Pre-SBT Acnologia<Full Power Dragon Gods

The gap between Full Power Dragon Gods and Dragon Cry could be like 10x for all we know

Suzaku one-shotting Base Natsu isn't an end all be all tho, I think it's safe to say next time Natsu encounters Suzaku, he'll be ready and won't be one-shot, I've heard from many martial artists that being able to react and prepare yourself for an attack makes you far better to deal with it than if you are caught completely off guard

The scaling is crazy, and that's not even accounting for the fact that we have no idea how the Full Power Dragon Gods and Weakened Dragon Gods compare to Dragon Cry, Fairy Heart Zeref, and Pre-SBT Acnologia

Dragon Cry (Origin of High 6-A)<<<Fairy Heart Zeref<Pre-SBT Acnologia<Full Power Dragon Gods

The gap between Full Power Dragon Gods and Dragon Cry could be like 10x for all we know

Suzaku one-shotting Base Natsu isn't an end all be all tho, I think it's safe to say next time Natsu encounters Suzaku, he'll be ready and won't be one-shot, I've heard from many martial artists that being able to react and prepare yourself for an attack makes you far better to deal with it than if you are caught completely off guard

1,000x amp bare minimum for Dragon forms for DGs cause it should be at least twice as much an amp as the Ultra Concentrated Ether Light Sphere which is confirmed 500 times

6.jpg

No we go with it being "dozens of times stronger than etherion" so 24 times etherion
Hmm

Why wouldn't it scale above the 500x amp though?

We scale it above Etherion, Eclipse and Dragon Cry for it being constantly referred to as the "Ultimate Magic Source" "Infinite Magic Power" etc etc

And all those weapons are even stronger than Ultra Concentrated sphere thing

Hmm

Why wouldn't it scale above the 500x amp though?

We scale it above Etherion, Eclipse and Dragon Cry for it being constantly referred to as the "Ultimate Magic Source" "Infinite Magic Power" etc etc

And all those weapons are even stronger than Ultra Concentrated sphere thing
Because etherion itself is massively above the sphere, as an example jupiter is only scaled to city level and the sphere to large mountain level since it is 500× jupiter, while etherion is multicontinental there is over a hundred millilion times difference betwenn jupiter and etherion

1,000x amp bare minimum for Dragon forms for DGs cause it should be at least twice as much an amp as the Ultra Concentrated Ether Light Sphere which is confirmed 500 ti
lemme rephrase that

Does FH multiplier scale above the Ultra Concentrated Ether Light Sphere confirmed 500x multiplier? is what I meant
It’s not a multiplier... It’s just said to be 500x stronger than Jupiter... But that’s not because Jupiter’s power itself was multiplied... The Lacrima is just naturally that strong

What are you even talking about dude?

Question

On Natsu's profile it says

"His Dragon Slayer Secret Art completely destroyed Aldoron's Dragon Form, despite Aldoron being highly resistant to fire"

But wasn't the only reason Dragon Form Aldoron was destroyed was because he killed God Seed Aldoron?

Because we know they were connected as GS was basically the Brain of Aldoron's Body iirc

And not because Natsu actually destroyed the small country sized landmass that was Dragon Form Aldoron's body?

Question

On Natsu's profile it says

"His Dragon Slayer Secret Art completely destroyed Aldoron's Dragon Form, despite Aldoron being highly resistant to fire"

But wasn't the only reason Dragon Form Aldoron was destroyed was because he killed God Seed Aldoron?

Because we know they were connected as GS was basically the Brain of Aldoron's Body iirc

And not because Natsu actually destroyed the small country sized landmass that was Dragon Form Aldoron's body?
Nope, we see the giant fire beam engulf big Aldoron as well

We clearly see that Natsu's Giant Fire Beam spreads throughout the Big Aldoron's body and destroys him
ccr7CzO.jpg

xh62zbB.jpg

Hope to god Mashima doesn't **** up the Dragon Knight scaling

I can already see it
Erza fights the female dragon knight
Wendy fights the kid one
And gray fights the older male one

It perfect set up to ruin them
Inb4 dragon knight scaling is retconned or Team Natsu members other than Natsu human form dragon god tier

Hope to god Mashima doesn't **** up the Dragon Knight scaling

I can already see it
Erza fights the female dragon knight
Wendy fights the kid one
And gray fights the older male one

It perfect set up to ruin them
Inb4 dragon knight scaling is retconned or Team Natsu members other than Natsu human form dragon god tier
What you mean ruined? Bruh I totally want High 6-A Team Natsu outside of just Natsu

What you mean ruined? Bruh I totally want High 6-A Team Natsu outside of just Natsu
Eh....maybe you do but I don't

Only other Team Natsu members bar Natsu I could see legit reaching God Tier would be a Lucy with a CSK Star Dress

or Happy if he decides to stop merely interacting with Team Natsu through his many avatars 👀

Back