• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Raizen's truly dead.........son of a mother ******* BITCH

Damn it mashima, even GOD SERENA was given more respect than this and he was one shotted in BOTH his appearances!

I still think what Selene meant by her holding back to fool Suzaku simply meant she hadn't gone Dragon Form and I feel that makes the most sense with what we saw

So why is Human Selene "far stronger" than Suzaku on her profile?

Shouldn't that go to her Dragon Form Key instead? 🤔

I still think what Selene meant by her holding back to fool Suzaku simply meant she hadn't gone Dragon Form and I feel that makes the most sense with what we saw

So why is Human Selene "far stronger" than Suzaku on her profile?

Shouldn't that go to her Dragon Form Key instead? 🤔
While suzaku did manage to make her bleed constantly and every time he landed a attack. Selene was absolutely stomping suzaku in the fight. In her human form she had him bruised and injured. So it makes sense she is far stronger

While suzaku did manage to make her bleed constantly and every time he landed a attack. Selene was absolutely stomping suzaku in the fight. In her human form she had him bruised and injured. So it makes sense she is far stronger
My scaling with Suzaku and Selene for now goes

Dragon Form Selene>>>>Base Suzaku Kurunugi Style/Abyss>>>>Full Power/Bloodlusted Human Selene>>>>Semi Serious Human Selene>>>>Base Suzaku>>>>Casual Human Form Selene

Because Even taking into account Selene holding back.......it would make more sense she was holding back in the sense she didn't go Dragon Form during their battle. During the fight it was made pretty clear Human Form Selene was going all out, she said she was gonna get serious and we saw a huge leap in power and once she learned Suzaku ate her kid she went full on Bloodlusted. So I think it's still safe to say Suzaku scales to human form Selene

Plus it consistent with Selene stating this chapter she acknowledged Suzaku strength as well as how she kept complimenting his strength during their fight indicating even though she held back by not going dragon mode she still acknowledges Suzaku really gave her a good thrashing

Why do I have a feeling this is going to start a huge Suzaku vs Selene wank debate
eQNTnnu.png

My scaling with Suzaku and Selene for now goes

Dragon Form Selene>>>>Base Suzaku Kurunugi Style/Abyss>>>>Full Power/Bloodlusted Human Selene>>>>Semi Serious Human Selene>>>>Base Suzaku>>>>Casual Human Form Selene

Because Even taking into account Selene holding back.......it would make more sense she was holding back in the sense she didn't go Dragon Form during their battle. During the fight it was made pretty clear Human Form Selene was going all out, she said she was gonna get serious and we saw a huge leap in power and once she learned Suzaku ate her kid she went full on Bloodlusted. So I think it's still safe to say Suzaku scales to human form Selene

Plus it consistent with Selene stating this chapter she acknowledged Suzaku strength as well as how she kept complimenting his strength during their fight indicating even though she held back by not going dragon mode she still acknowledges Suzaku really gave her a good thrashing
All selene forms would be above every suzaku. Suzaku manages to damage her but throughout the entire fight he is shown to be on the loosing side. Once selene gets serious suzaku struggles to block and dodge the attacks. He also is shown taking far more damage. And while she was bloodlusted after explaining how kurunigi died she did one attack before black puragatory slash. He was getting stomped by selene really bad until that last attack. He scales to her 100% but she definitely is far stronger than him and held back for most of the fight.

I know I said this already but holy crap, Selene using freaking Conqueror Haki on Madmole and Skullion.

Also, 3 warriors on par with Suzaku? Let's just hope they aren't wasted like Georg was.

And it seems that we might have to change which form of Selene's is far above Suzaku. Nothing too big, though.

Major things to note

Suzaku>Human Form Selene, she says she took him seriously in her Human Form was no match for him

There are 3 other Black Dragon Slayer Knights

Selene wants to end all dragons and rule in the era of Humans, turns out she's Acnologia 2.0

The Dragon Gods are all perfecly balanced with each other, meaning they are all equal to each other in power

Selene wants the Dragon Eaters to go kill Elefseria, and coincidentally, Team Natsu is going there to meet him as well

Also the rest of the Guild is staying in Drameel for "Sightseeing", another way of saying "We're keeping them around so that when Team Natsu realizes the severity of the situation, they'll gather up everyone again"

Look at this scaling chain

Dragon Form Irene<Ultimate Magic Form August<Base Zeref<<<Dragon Cry (This is honestly where I theorize it would be)<Weakened God Seed Aldoron<=Dragon Force Natsu<=Human Form Acnologia<=Human Form Dragon Gods<=Suzaku<=Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia<=Fairy Heart Form Zeref<Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu<=Ignia's Power Natsu<Dragon Form Acnologia<=Dragon Form Dragon Gods<<<Post-SBT Human Form Acnologia<Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu<Post-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia

Now not all of this is 100% confirmed, but this is a general idea of the scaling IMO

Look at this scaling chain

Dragon Form Irene<Ultimate Magic Form August<Base Zeref<<<Dragon Cry (This is honestly where I theorize it would be)<Weakened God Seed Aldoron<=Dragon Force Natsu<=Human Form Acnologia<=Human Form Dragon Gods<=Suzaku<=Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia<=Fairy Heart Form Zeref<Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu<=Ignia's Power Natsu<Dragon Form Acnologia<=Dragon Form Dragon Gods<<<Post-SBT Human Form Acnologia<Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu<Post-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia

Now not all of this is 100% confirmed, but this is a general idea of the scaling IMO
Weakend god seed aldoron should be higher. He questions is power during his fight woth natsu and realizes that due to gajeel fighting his dragon form is causing problems for the god seed.

And I would move ignia flame natsu below savage flames personally. I feel like stomping the mess out of 50% merc is not enough to put it above fairy heart zeref or savage flames.

The rest is fine if I am being honest. I would put Suzaku above merc at 50%. For one shotting a enraged base natsu and erza. And for defeating human form selene(yeah I know she is weaker that her dragon form but is still shown to be extremely strong and a god tier).

Last edited:
The rest is fine if I am being honest. I would put Suzaku above merc at 50%. For one shotting a bloodlusted base natsu and erza. And for defeating human form selene(yeah I know she is weaker that her dragon form but is still shown to be extremely strong and a god tier).
Natsu wasn't bloodlusted, that's definitely not the proper term to use there.

I STAND CORRECTED, YAAAYYY

This is the first time I’m god to be wrong tho. I like Power creep, and to think that the BDSKs are this strong is amazing.

Also, the strength gap between human Selene and Dragon Selene is insane. Suzaku already stated that Georg was far stronger than him, and Selene casually one-shotted someone like that. I don’t know what I feel about that 50% thing, cause Dragon Selene is definitely not just 2x stronger than her human form. Georg is likely beyond 2x Suzaku, easily.

The only reason Suzaku is even above Weakened Aldoron is because Suzaku one-shot Base Natsu, while Weakened Aldoron didn’t, which as I’ve stated before, could just be due to Aldoron not being serious against Natsu alongside how Giant Gajeel was fighting Giant Aldoron, I mean hell Full Power Aldoron didn’t even one-shot Natsu, he just blew a hole in his arm and knee, and toyed with him a little

That’s the one factor that has Suzaku above Weakened Aldoron, and it’s honestly iffy to me

Weakened Aldoron is not much weaker than his Full Power, but Suzaku is a good deal weaker than Selene’s Full Power, so it’s like, ehhhhhhhhhh

It doesn’t really change much anyways, as they’re already all double upscaling from the High 6-A rating and are a good deal within High 6-A, but still, I would have liked to know exactly how much percentage of power Aldoron had when he fought Natsu

The only reason Suzaku is even above Weakened Aldoron is because Suzaku one-shot Base Natsu, while Weakened Aldoron didn’t, which as I’ve stated before, could just be due to Aldoron not being serious against Natsu alongside how Giant Gajeel was fighting Giant Aldoron, I mean hell Full Power Aldoron didn’t even one-shot Natsu, he just blew a hole in his arm and knee, and toyed with him a little

That’s the one factor that has Suzaku above Weakened Aldoron, and it’s honestly iffy to me

Weakened Aldoron is not much weaker than his Full Power, but Suzaku is a good deal weaker than Selene’s Full Power, so it’s like, ehhhhhhhhhh

It doesn’t really change much anyways, as they’re already all double upscaling from the High 6-A rating and are a good deal within High 6-A, but still, I would have liked to know exactly how much percentage of power Aldoron had when he fought Natsu
Weakend god seed aldoron was not toying around when he was fighting natsu at that time. He was toying around before Gigajeel appeared and after he appeared he started taking damage from natsu and started questioning his power due to that. But at that time he was not playing around. He wasn't 100% serious either. Like how dimaria was fighting wendy and sherria. While suzaku casually one shotted natsu with little effort.

I see what you mean but selene was honestly protrayed on a whole different level compared to aldoron and merc by how merc waa talking about her. And how her magic was being felt on earthland from elentir. And thr fact she shook elentir and made the bigger by gettibg angry. Her human form should scale above weakened god seed aldoron imo equal or above.

I wasn't saying change their ratings just in the scaling chain i would move aldoron up and have suzaku and aldoron above half power merc.

That’s not what I meant, what I meant is to be careful with percentages. You should treat it as being half, within the context of the series. There are series that do stuff like that, as in they are continent level dudes normally, and a very low multiplier suddenly gets them to planet level.

that’s why I’m saying to treat the 50% line carefully, within the context of how the story uses it.

remember that Human DGs ~ Suzaku <<<< Georg <<<<< DGs

for all we know, half a difference is monumental in FT.

I do believe Suzaku is beyond the weakened DGs, that’s why I would like to treat the percentages with care.

Or maybe we’re honestly overthinking it and “Far stronger” isn’t as big a gap as we think it is

I mean for all we know, Georg being far stronger than Suzaku could just mean him being 10% stronger

I don’t mean to diss Hiro, but he probably isn’t thinking about the exact specifics

Or maybe we’re honestly overthinking it and “Far stronger” isn’t as big a gap as we think it is

I mean for all we know, Georg being far stronger than Suzaku could just mean him being 10% stronger

I don’t mean to diss Hiro, but he probably isn’t thinking about the exact specifics
Yeah your most likely right.

It is a big gap, as it is shown.

it’s likely a DB, bleach, and naruto scenario. Things like this happen, and when they do, instead of multipliers, you actually deal with it with feats or how they are portrayed.

Another aspect of Suzaku one-shotting Base Natsu is that it wasn’t just his raw attack power, it was mainly about his insane speed, Base Natsu flat out couldn’t react or even comprehend Suzaku’s speed, leaving him defenseless, maybe if Weakened Aldoron was as fast as Suzaku, he would have also been able to one-shot Base Natsu

I’m just saying Suzaku one-shotting Base Natsu wasn’t just because of raw power, but because of his speed as well

Back