• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Island+ Level RLDM Laxus and Enchanted Erza

Status
Not open for further replies.
So X793 Base Laxus is 42.4 gigatons vs scaling to FDKM Natsu, and RLDM X793 Laxus is "far stronger" than his base, and thus far above 42.4 gigatons.

Now, the requirement for Island+ IIRC is 52.15 gigatons ((4.3+100)/2), which is only 1.23x above base Laxus, so it makes sense for RLDM Laxus to be Island+ and probably be put at 52.15 gigatons, like how the Brandish-tier Spriggans upscale to 2.65 gigatons.

Why does Enchantment Erza scale to this? With enchantments, she fought and damaged Laxus, but while her Strongest Armors also fought RLDM Laxus, she was still overall weaker, so it's debatable if Strongest Armors X793 Erza scales to this (if someone thinks she does then please say so). That said, her enchantments not only evened the playing field but are "far stronger" than Strongest Armors Erza, so they should also upscale to 52.15 gigatons.

Another reason normal Strongest Armor Erza doesn't scale without enchantments is because she was comparable to Jellal, who is only comparable to Base Laxus, so it wouldn't make sense for her to scale without enchantments.

Who else scales to this? Honestly, unless someone thinks that normal Strongest Armors Erza also upscales (to which I disagree), no one else scales since no one else is connected to Enchantment Erza or RLDM Laxus.

In short, RLDM X793 Laxus and Enchantments X793 Erza should both upscale to 52.15 gigatons, and just them.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Ehhhhhhhhhhh, fine... For now
I mean, it's basically what we did for Brandish-tier people, and no one else scales to it (now, if normal Strongest Armor Erza scaled then it'd be a different story, but IMO she doesn't scale without Enchantments).

It’s really just a cosmetic thing, there ain’t much difference between 42 and 52 GT. I don’t know what the full scaling chain is, so assuming this isn’t abusing upscaling and whatnot, I agree.
I can't see any way that this is abusing upscaling, considering that no one else scales and they are both "far above" 42.4 gigatons, so it's just like how Brandish-tier Spriggan upscale to 2.65 gigatons.

How is it strange? It's not much different from the reason the High 7-A+ people scale to 2.65 gigatons and not 1.94 gigatons.
My bad for responding late to take care of things.

The reason i agreed is because the difference between 42.4 gigatons and 52.15 is small but still kinda weird to just randomly upgrade laxus and enchanted erza.

My bad for responding late to take care of things.

The reason i agreed is because the difference between 42.4 gigatons and 52.15 is small but still kinda weird to just randomly upgrade laxus and enchanted erza.
Not really that much of an upgrade, tbh.

Besides, we saw in the Alvarez arc that RLDM is a pretty powerful boost, as Laxus went from matching Assault Form Wall (albeit when Laxus was sick) to one-shotting Wall despite Wall's lightning immunity. That kind of multiplier is more than enough to warrant a 6-C+ for X793 RLDM Laxus.

Aside from being far stronger than her normal strongest armors (which are also 42.4 gigatons), Enchantment Erza made RLDM Laxus bleed, so she almost certainly scales to this.

Instead of just upscaling to baseline Island Level+, I have a different solution.

Erza enchants Natsu's fire and Gray's ice into her swords. When she does so she asks Natsu and Gray to lend her their power. This means she is adding Base Natsu and Base Gray's magic power into her swords via the enchantment.

Strongest armors Erza scales to 42.4 Gigatons

Base Natsu = 10.6

Base Gray = 5.3

Enchanted Erza = 42.4 + 10.6 + 5.3 = 58.3 Gigatons
So laxus would also scale to this in RLDM

Instead of just upscaling to baseline Island Level+, I have a different solution.

Erza enchants Natsu's fire and Gray's ice into her swords. When she does so she asks Natsu and Gray to lend her their power. This means she is adding Base Natsu and Base Gray's magic power into her swords via the enchantment.

Strongest armors Erza scales to 42.4 Gigatons

Base Natsu = 10.6

Base Gray = 5.3

Enchanted Erza = 42.4 + 10.6 + 5.3 = 58.3 Gigatons
1. That was Devil Slayer Gray's Magic, not Base Gray

2. We don't know if she is fully adding their powers to her own

I'm fine with the idea, since it makes little difference, but I'm not sure if your suggested scaling is valid

1. That was Devil Slayer Gray's Magic, not Base Gray
Base Gray and Devil Slayer Gray without the mark scale to the same number scaling wise so semantics
2. We don't know if she is fully adding their powers to her own
Laxus points out that the power is in the swords, Erza supplies her own magic for her weapons as they grow in strength with her. So adding Natsu and Gray's magic power into them would be addition here.

Base Gray and Devil Slayer Gray without the mark scale to the same number scaling wise so semantics
Uhhhh no, we currenly scale his Devil Slayer Magic both with and without the Mark to be the same
AyyP3pL.png

If you want to change that, that's one thing, but for now, we treat his Devil Slayer Mark equal to Devil Slayer Magic in general

Last edited:
Why does Enchantment Erza scale to this? With enchantments, she fought and damaged Laxus, but while her Strongest Armors also fought RLDM Laxus, she was still overall weaker, so it's debatable if Strongest Armors X793 Erza scales to this (if someone thinks she does then please say so). That said, her enchantments not only evened the playing field but are "far stronger" than Strongest Armors Erza, so they should also upscale to 52.15 gigatons.

Another reason normal Strongest Armor Erza doesn't scale without enchantments is because she was comparable to Jellal, who is only comparable to Base Laxus, so it wouldn't make sense for her to scale without enchantments.
hard agree on that, thought about it a while ago

@Zackra1799 , that is an excellent idea if it is valid (albeit with IDS Gray instead of base Gray, so 10.6+10.6+42.4 to make Enchantment Erza's power 63.6 gigatons), and if it is accepted then RLDM Laxus can scale to it since he fought Enchantment Erza.

But regardless if Zackra's idea is accepted, RLDM Laxus and Enchantment Erza will be classified on the scaling page as the "Lower 6-C+" people, since the other 6-C+ people already scale to 84.8 gigatons.

Also, this is very minor but I think it should be added to the description for RLDM Laxus that he gets stronger the more he bleeds, as shown during the fight with Erza (with him saying after Enchantment Erza slashes him that blood is what makes the power of the RLDM, cue his attacks getting stronger).

Also, this is very minor but I think it should be added to the description for RLDM Laxus that he gets stronger the more he bleeds, as shown during the fight with Erza (with him saying after Enchantment Erza slashes him that blood is what makes the power of the RLDM, cue his attacks getting stronger).
So would he get a higher added to his rating or a at least 6-C+ rating.

So would he get a higher added to his rating or a at least 6-C+ rating.
I think X793 RLDM Laxus would be: "Island Level+, can amplify his power with his own blood", or something like that that shows any bleeding he suffers from damage only increases his power

I think X793 RLDM Laxus would be: "Island Level+, can amplify his power with his own blood", or something like that that shows any bleeding he suffers from damage only increases his power
No, that would fall under Powers and Abilities section regardless and even then, Laxus getting stronger the more he bleeds was rejected in a past CRT

As for Enchantments Erza scaling to her power+Base Natsu+Devil Slayer Gray, I mean it makes very little difference to me, it's a matter of whether they are 52.15 Gigatons and 63.6 Gigatons, so I'm willing to accept the logic of Erza adding their power to hers, but it really doesn't matter much to me, as long as we agree they at least upscale to baseline 6-C+, then I'm fine with this

Alright. Well 6-C+ and a higher the more he bleeds should be fine

Alright. Well 6-C+ and a higher the more he bleeds should be fine
Again, this was rejected in a past CRT. It's just a Powers & Abilities thing.

As for scaling this Erza to her power + Base Natsu's power + Devil Slayer Gray's power, I'm fine with it. It doesn't matter much to me if we're upscaling or doing that.

No, that would fall under Powers and Abilities section regardless and even then, Laxus getting stronger the more he bleeds was rejected in a past CRT

As for Enchantments Erza scaling to her power+Base Natsu+Devil Slayer Gray, I mean it makes very little difference to me, it's a matter of whether they are 52.15 Gigatons and 63.6 Gigatons, so I'm willing to accept the logic of Erza adding their power to hers, but it really doesn't matter much to me, as long as we agree they at least upscale to baseline 6-C+, then I'm fine with this
1. Just curious, why was it rejected?

2. So, would Enchantment Erza and RLDM Laxus both being 63.6 gigatons for now be fine?

1. Just curious, why was it rejected?

2. So, would Enchantment Erza and RLDM Laxus both being 63.6 gigatons for now be fine?
1. Him saying the blood is the source of power for his Red Lightning doesn't mean he gets stronger the more he bleeds, that is just flat out misinformation that a lot of people spread about the Red Lightning, it's never said that bleeding more makes him stronger

2. This is fine to me, but we need more staff input, I have contacted some staff to take a look

1. Him saying the blood is the source of power for his Red Lightning doesn't mean he gets stronger the more he bleeds, that is just flat out misinformation that a lot of people spread about the Red Lightning, it's never said that bleeding more makes him stronger

2. This is fine to me, but we need more staff input, I have contacted some staff to take a look
1. Ok, then.

2. Sounds good.

Again, this was rejected in a past CRT. It's just a Powers & Abilities thing.

As for scaling this Erza to her power + Base Natsu's power + Devil Slayer Gray's power, I'm fine with it. It doesn't matter much to me if we're upscaling or doing that.
I found out it was rejected in a crt in the past from mitch after I made my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back